Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment (23303 Views)

Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
newwater:

Unless you are ignorant of your religion there no needs for any argument over blasphemy law in christianity if you are only serious about your faith at all.

Show me the christian country or region that has blasphemy laws?
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by newwater: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Show me the christian country or region that has blasphemy laws?

Aba for God sake i should show you ok its alright o, you are a real religious individual should i suppose to be suprised for you asking me this kind of question
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Empiree: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
kkins25:
When the wees you smoked subsides, I'd like to educate you on the matter.
not too late
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ken4Christ:

How dare you compare Jesus with Mohammed. You are not afraid to speak against the one who created you and can stop your breath. Ask for repentance because you will stand before Jesus to be judged.

You can't escape Jesus. He can even enter your room with your door closed. The only man who conquered death that history cannot deny.

jesus created me? What a joke! Lol

Jesus is himself a created being!

For Gods sake the universe existed before jesus the jew and will continue to exist after him.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Of course it only applies to the north. When Muslims are a minority, they can't do shit and pretend to be peaceful people.

When Muslims become a majority, their true colours show.

Muslims? minority? lol! go check the statistics, Google is your friend.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

You are an idiot, a product of quota system education.
Go back and read her post again to understand. She didn't even quote me but I got her point, but you failed woefully in getting it hence this idiotic reply

Uneducated Islamic fanatic

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Nigeria is not an Islamic country!! The law is secular!

but the north is an Islamic region! and there are laws that forbid blasphemy!!!

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
What law are these islamic idiots talking about in a secular country?

can't you guys have a civil argument without insults? yet you call us barbaric. anywho they are certain laws that apply to people in the north that aren't necessarily applied to the rest of y'all. try not to insult this time ok?
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

is the north a sovereign state?
Should your silly Islamic laws supercede that of the state laws?

See, Christians maybe sometimes ridiculous but you see Muslims, yours is the height. Take this from an atheist.. Islam is the worst religion ever, I will not become a Muslim even at gunpoint, I won't even pretend to. I can change to Christianity on gunpoint

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by 1Sharon(f): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

Is Muhammad Bala a muslim?
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

can't you guys have a civil argument without insults? yet you call us barbaric. anywho they are certain laws that apply to people in the north that aren't necessarily applied to the rest of y'all. try not to insult this time ok?
I cannot have a civil argument with someone who is jusfitying the act of jailing someone for religiois freedom.

Such person is not a human, humans in 21th century preach religious tolerance and freedom of religion. Only Neanderthals or australopethicus species would kill or attempt to kill someone for a differing relgious view.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
is the north a sovereign state?
Should your silly Islamic laws supercede that of the state laws?

See, Christians maybe sometimes ridiculous but you see Muslims, yours is the height. Take this from an atheist.. Islam is the worst religion ever, I will not become a Muslim even at gunpoint, I won't even pretend to. I can change to Christianity on gunpoint

lol. and you call yourself an atheist.

I would've loved to ask you why you said that and provide proof to back up your claim, but I know you'll have nothing to say and start pouring insults instead.

anyways, I don't care about your baseless opinion, become a Christian if you want, I don't care but just remember this, we'll meet in the here after and I will happily tell you I TOLD YOU SO.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by GloriousGbola: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

She is correct.

It is only up north that Christians have been lynched and murdered for preaching. And there have been no repercussions. Down south esp in lagos, when Christians are being a public nuisance, we simply call lasepa

But up north, where northern fanatics are the majority, what happens? Lynching of the infidels

All over the world religious figures and holidays are mocked. Some deliberately, some by accident. For everyone else it is water off a ducks back. But let some infidel make a casual joke about prophet Muhammad and the next thing we have riots and bloodletting

This is just the next stage. Codifying and legitimising punishment because after all this time, Muslims still have thin skins and cannot face any kind of criticism

You know why the Islamic threads are protected? Because Seun was threatened with violence.

Every religion has their violent, bloody disgusting past. But it seems that too many Muslims are determined to stay in that past.

This is why we saw so many Muslims brought up in the UK rush over to join isis and revel in barbarity

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

lol. and you call yourself an atheist.

I would've loved to ask you why you said that and provide proof to back up your claim, but I know you'll have nothing to say and start pouring insults instead.

anyways, I don't care about your baseless opinion, become a Christian if you want, I don't care but just remember this, we'll meet in the here after and I will happily tell you I TOLD YOU SO.
prove for what claim?
When you think that Christians have the stupidest reasoning ever, a Muslim will create a new abnormal. What are you yapping?

You religion is shit dude, it's a pissful religion, thats the fvck I want you to get. I'm not here to debate you because there is nothing you can debate with someone who thinks people should be killed for blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

She is correct.

It is only up north that Christians have been lynched and murdered for preaching. And there have been no repercussions. Down south esp in lagos, when Christians are being a public nuisance, we simply call lasepa

But up north, where northern fanatics are the majority, what happens? Lynching of the infidels

All over the world religious figures and holidays are mocked. Some deliberately, some by accident. For everyone else it is water off a ducks back. But let some infidel make a casual joke about prophet Muhammad and the next thing we have riots and bloodletting

This is just the next stage. Codifying and legitimising punishment because after all this time, Muslims still have thin skins and cannot face any kind of criticism

You know why the Islamic threads are protected? Because Seun was threatened with violence.

Every religion has their violent, bloody disgusting past. But it seems that too many Muslims are determined to stay in that past.

This is why we saw so many Muslims brought up in the UK rush over to join isis and revel in barbarity

I'm athiest, I feel very safe with Christians and Muslims from west. But it becomes a different case with muslims from north. They want to kill you or fight you at every point you refuse to agree with their religious views.

I think something is wrong with Islam in the north or something is wrong with how northerner practise Islam. They are wild animals when it comes to religion
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I cannot have a civil argument with someone who is jusfitying the act of jailing someone for religiois freedom.

Such person is not a human, humans in 21th century preach religious tolerance and freedom of religion. Only Neanderthals or australopethicus species would kill or attempt to kill someone for a differing relgious view.

oh boy! I cannot tell you how happy I am after reading what you wrote. simply because all what you said was beautiful nonsense, let me do you a favour and prove my point.

in your first paragraph you said I'm "jusfitying the act of jailing someone for religiois freedom" if you read the report or even the headline you would know that they didn't jail him for being an atheist they jailed him for BLASPHEMY he insulted the prophet and the religion. so that completely makes your point baseless.

your second paragraph is even worst sorry to say. they literally jailed the guy for BLASPHEMY not for being and atheist, so that your "religious tolerance and freedom of religion" point is again baseless! and for the last one, no one said anything about killing him, he was given a prison sentence.

thanks for your time sir.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

oh boy! I cannot tell you how happy I am after reading what you wrote. simply because all what you said was beautiful nonsense, let me do you a favour and prove my point.

in your first paragraph you said I'm "jusfitying the act of jailing someone for religiois freedom" if you read the report or even the headline you would know that they didn't jail him for being an atheist they jailed him for BLASPHEMY he insulted the prophet and the religion. so that completely makes your point baseless.

your second paragraph is even worst sorry to say. they literally jailed the guy for BLASPHEMY not for being and atheist, so that your "religious tolerance and freedom of religion" point is again baseless! and for the last one, no one said anything about killing him, he was given a prison sentence.

thanks for your time sir.
At the end of the day, this Islamic terrorist doesn't know that blasphemy doesnt exist in the constitution of a secular state like Nigeria. No wonder we think northerners are cows because you always interpret everything backwards.

This same mentality is why bandits and terrorist are killing you people everyday. You are least educated, most religous, most radical and poorest people in the country.

Uselsss region full of fanatics, terrorists and suicide bombers. Little wonder no terrorist has ever gotten a jail term even after killing you people, because you are wicked, ignorant and you cover them up. But a blasphemer get 24years jail term.
This can only make sense in a poverty ravaged region full of retard fanatics like the north cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm athiest, I feel very safe with Christians and Muslims from west. But it becomes a different case with muslims from north. They want to kill you or fight you at every point you refuse to agree with their religious views.

I think something is wrong with Islam in the north or something is wrong with how northerner practise Islam. They are wild animals when it comes to religion

Lol bro, you feel safe with Muslims in the west because they are a minority over there.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
prove for what claim?
When you think that Christians have the stupidest reasoning ever, a Muslim will create a new abnormal. What are you yapping?

You religion is shit dude, it's a pissful religion, thats the fvck I want you to get. I'm not here to debate you because there nothing you can debate with someone who thinks people should be killed for blasphemy

again with the insults and barbaric practice.

I'm not your regular Nigerian sir, you cannot just tell me "You religion is shit dude, it's a pissful religion, thats the fvck I want you to get" without backing up your claim and giving me a solid reason and expect me to agree with you. give me reasons!

another tactic I've seen you guys use is telling me things I did not say, please can you point out where I said people should be killed for blasphemy? I'll be waiting..........

just say you don't want to debate me because you have nothing to say, I can give you a few days or even weeks to go all over the internet and do your research and come back to debate me and I'll still be here to turn down your claims. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by 1Sharon(f): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

Perhaps you need to read my comment again because comprehension flew over your head.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

again with the insults and barbaric practice.

I'm not your regular Nigerian sir, you cannot just tell me "You religion is shit dude, it's a pissful religion, thats the fvck I want you to get" without backing up your claim and giving me a solid reason and expect me to agree with you. give me reasons!

another tactic I've seen you guys use is telling me things I did not say, please can you point out where I said people should be killed for blasphemy? I'll be waiting..........

just say you don't want to debate me because you have nothing to say, I can give you a few days or even weeks to go all over the internet and do your research and come back to debate me and I'll still be here to turn down your claims. smiley
see this Islamic terrorist feeling funky?

You think that you deserve a debate with this your Islamic brain that only knows how to kill people for blasphemy? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Lol bro, you feel safe with Muslims in the west because they are a minority over there.

I think they are capable of doing same if they are no Christians to contain their excesses.

Religion of piss
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by 1Sharon(f): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I think they are capable of doing same if they are no Christians to contain their excesses.

Religion of piss

Even as a minority some of them have successfully harmed unbelievers. Look at Samuel paty, even though France contains just 10% muslim

Even at just 5% in any nation, they start making noise:

https://www.nairaland.com/6705199/horrifying-islam-facts#104860425
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
At the end of the day, this Islamic terrorist doesn't know that blasphemy doesnt exist in the constitution of a secular state like Nigeria. No wonder we think northerners are cows because you always interpret everything backwards.

This same mentality is why bandits and terrorist are killing you people everyday. You are least educated, most religous, most radical and poorest people in the country.

Uselsss region full of fanatics, terrorists and suicide bombers. Little wonder no terrorist has ever gotten a jail term even after killing you people, because you are wicked, ignorant and you cover them up. But a blasphemer get 24years jail term.
This can only make sense in a poverty ravaged region full of retard fanatics like the north cheesy

finally!! you've finally come out as the troll and hater you are! Good job bro, you almost made me believe you were a smart dude.

I've finally come to my bus stop. i cannot engage in a conversation with a troll and hater, trust me I've tried but over the past years of trying to engage with people like you I've noticed that at first they start soft but after a while of you proving them wrong they now go back to full troll mode and start pouring insults because they know all their claims have been proven wrong and the have nothing to say again and they must not lose so they think it's better to insult.

and lastly Allah has already informed us of people like you, but he told us to be patient and be conscious of him, that's why I will only try to educate you and not insult you.

it was nice educating you, and I hope you find happiness in your life and most importantly Allah!

peace, from the "Uselsss region full of fanatics, terrorists and suicide bombers" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 12:16am On Apr 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Perhaps you need to read my comment again because comprehension flew over your head

sorry wrong mention! :/

anyways, the answer to your question below. he's not a Muslim but lives in the land where the laws apply. just because you're not a Muslim that doesn't mean you don't follow the laws of the land. it's just like a Nigerian guy going to Europe or anywhere in the world and in a busy street bust out his dick and pisses on the road and expect not to be punished because he's not "European" cheesy

1Sharon:

Is Muhammad Bala a muslim?
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Warmaterial(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Nonsense and religion is one... Say no to religion and be free from bondage, u human. The trial judge is also a Muslim meaning that the young man can't get justice.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by 1Sharon(f): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Nova1988:

sorry wrong mention! :/

anyways, the answer to your question below. he's not a Muslim but lives in the land where the laws apply. just because you're not a Muslim that doesn't mean you don't follow the laws of the land. it's just like a Nigerian guy going to Europe or anywhere in the world and in a busy street bust out his dick and pisses on the road and expect not to be punished because he's not "European" cheesy

Oh yeah? Obey the laws of the land? In that case why were Muslims up in arms when the burqa was banned in France??

Why are Muslims trying to suppress open discussions on Islam in the west?

Is the west an Islamic state? Why do Muslims want consequences for speech against Islam in the west?

You hypocrite! You only want to obey the laws of the land when it benefits you.

You Muslims have got some audacity.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 1:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Nova1988:

finally!! you've finally come out as the troll and hater you are! Good job bro, you almost made me believe you were a smart dude.

I've finally come to my bus stop. i cannot engage in a conversation with a troll and hater, trust me I've tried but over the past years of trying to engage with people like you I've noticed that at first they start soft but after a while of you proving them wrong they now go back to full troll mode and start pouring insults because they know all their claims have been proven wrong and the have nothing to say again and they must not lose so they think it's better to insult.

and lastly Allah has already informed us of people like you, but he told us to be patient and be conscious of him, that's why I will only try to educate you and not insult you.

it was nice educating you, and I hope you find happiness in your life and most importantly Allah!

peace, from the "Uselsss region full of fanatics, terrorists and suicide bombers" cheesy

if I were with you now, you for don use dagger cut Me. Animal

Who are you writing arabic for, that your terrorist langauge cheesy

How can a northern Muslim even educate anybody? Someone that can hardly know when to apply state laws and regional terrorist laws

Is there even any education in that North of your? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Muchmore024: 1:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Empiree:
you can talk all you want. Law is law. You violate the law you face the consequences. It is as simple as that. If you think it is only in Nigeria think again.

The Western world has limit when it comes to the so called free speech. Go to Israel, Germany, France and declare holocaust didn't exist. Wait and see what happens
Please what law says atheist should be sentenced to prison for blasphemy. I'm curious

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 2:04am On Apr 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Oh yeah? Obey the laws of the land? In that case why were Muslims up in arms when the burqa was banned in France??

Why are Muslims trying to suppress open discussions on Islam in the west?

Is the west an Islamic state? Why do Muslims want consequences for speech against Islam in the west?

You hypocrite! You only want to obey the laws of the land when it benefits you.

You Muslims have got some audacity.

no Muslim was up in arms, it was a peaceful protest. and there's no way you can compare this to banning of hijab. you're banning women from wearing something that covers their body and which was instructed in the Qur'an which means you're trying to suppress people from practicing their religion.

it's France that is the hypocrite, anytime someone insults the Quran or the prophet we get hit everytime with "freedom of speech" but when it's them that it happens to it's not the same case, for example the Russian embassy on Twitter released a cartoon mocking Europe(I'll attach the picture below) and France were not having it they even summoned the Russian embassy in France they said it was "inappropriate, unacceptable, a disgrace" and they managed to get it removed, this is just one of the hypocrisy in France and I could go on and on if you'd wish.

no body is trying to suppress open discussions on Islam, all of the cases in France was not an open discussion it was a cartoon mocking and insulting the prophet(SAW).

and again we're instructed by the Qur'an and the prophet Muhammad(SAW) to always obey the laws of the land unless it is in direct conflict with religious faith, and Muslims are advised to either leave the land or resolve it peacefully, hence the peaceful protest.

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 2:10am On Apr 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
if I were with you now, you for don use dagger cut Me. Animal

Who are you writing arabic for, that your terrorist langauge cheesy

How can a northern Muslim even educate anybody? Someone that can hardly know when to apply state laws and regional terrorist laws

Is there even any education in that North of your? cheesy

lol. you seem like the person who would stab me instead, because I've been coming at you with facts and making your claims baseless you're now angry. i should be afraid of you.

clearly from our conversation I'm more educated than you, take it or leave it.

QUR'AN 2:111 that is merely their wishful thinking. say: produce your proof if you should be truthful.

produce your proof if you are truthful bro? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by 1Sharon(f): 2:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Nova1988:

no Muslim was up in arms, it was a peacefulprotest. and there's no way you can compare this to banning of hijab. you're banning women from wearing something that covers their body and which was instructed in the Qur'an which means you're trying to suppress people from practicing their religion.

Why did they protest? you hypocrite. If they didn't like the laws in france, why didnt they just get out?
Wearing a burka was illegalized, so why didn't they listen to the laws of the land?

Suppress them from practising their religion?? The same way Muslims in northern Nigeria are trying to suppress a man expressing his LACK OF religion? You hypocrite.

You want to be accommodated when you're a minority in the west. But in your backwater countries back home you don't want to accommodate the minorities among you over there.
You want to suppress others but you don't want it done to you

Nova1988:

it's France that is the hypocrite, anytime someone insults the Quran or the prophet we get hit everytime with "freedom of speech" but when it's them that it happens to it's not the same case, for example the Russian embassy on Twitter released a cartoon mocking Europe(I'll attach the picture below) and France were not having it they even summoned the Russian embassy in France they said it was "inappropriate, unacceptable, a disgrace" and they managed to get it removed, this is just one of the hypocrisy in France and I could go on and on if you'd wish.

Did France call for Russia's head and say it's blasphemy?

Nova1988:

no body is trying to suppress open discussions on Islam, all of the cases in France was not an open discussion it was a cartoon mocking and insulting the prophet(SAW).

and again we're instructed by the Qur'an and the prophet Muhammad(SAW) to always obey the laws of the land unless it is in direct conflict with religious faith, and Muslims are advised to either leave the land or resolve it peacefully, hence the peaceful protest.

Oh now you're turning around to say people should obey the laws of the land only if....

Was Samuel Paty peacefully beheaded?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items / Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.