Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Where Is Satan now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Satan now? (1382 Views)

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Church Of Satan Now In Abia State / Church Of Satan Now Open In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Where is Satan now?

As simple as the above question may sound, I have been confused searching for the answer in the holy Bible.

Please I need elders and Bible scholars in the house to come to my rescue with answer and possible scripture to back up the answer.

Is satan in heaven, earth or hell?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by pyyxxaro: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
He should be in Aso Rock now , I was told he had a meeting with the President and Vice

I heard he was in Kaduna yesterday evening cool

Sai Ekwensu

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Satan now? by haddeylium(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
Where is Satan now?

As simple as the above question may sound, I have been confused searching for the answer in the holy Bible.

Please I need elders and Bible scholars in the house to come to my rescue with answer and possible scripture to back up the answer.

Do you have a Bible handy?

You might want to consider this scriptures

Revelation 12:7–9 New American Standard Bible

7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they did not prevail, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Satan and his Angels is confined to earth.
Satan and his Angels are working tirelessly Satan and the demons are hard at work misleading people by controlling the governments and religions and social environment of humans.
Such problems are part of the what is called the “time of the end.”

The worst is yet to come. You should reach out to one of Jehovah’s Witnesses to learn how to gain entrance into the kingdom the will soon put an end to all suffering and disease, war and violence and even death will be no more.

Thanks for your time
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
Where is Satan now?

Did you not hear that he roars to and fro the earth seeking whom to devour?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
He is here on earth.. undecided

If you pay close attention to what scripture says, you would know this too. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Satan is currently chained in hell awaiting his final judgement. But he has subordinates demons that carry out his Will's here on earth. He can also cast his shadow on earth and use it to manipulate people.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Satan is currently chained in hell awaiting his final judgement. But he has subordinates demons that carry out his Will's here on earth. He can also cast his shadow on earth and use it to manipulate people.
That is a lie! undecided

There is no one, not even Satan, in Hell. Jesus Christ made this known to you in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 when He made clear that Heaven and Hell will remain closed for admission until after He returns and judges the world. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by orisa37: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
SATAN IS ALWAYS IN ITS OFFICE IN HEAVEN. IT IS THE CHIEF QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER OF GOD IN HEAVEN.
HERE ON EARTH, IT DEALS WITH HUMANS AS DEVIL AND ITS DEMONS
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yet Jesus said to the arm robber by his side on the cross " today you will be with me in paradise".you think Jesus will say that to him if the gate of heaven is closed to everyone?. You don't understand how spiritual realm operate. But I can use earthly things to give you example. You can be in prison while awaiting your judgement. The supper corrupt cop Abba kari is currently in prison while waiting his judgement.satan is currently chained in hell while awaiting his judgement.ask God to open your spiritual eyes to see beyond the physical. Or ask those that have spiritual eyes and the will confirm what I just told you
Kobojunkie:
That is a lie! undecided

There is no one, not even Satan, in Hell. Jesus Christ made this known to you in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 when He made clear that Heaven and Hell will remain closed for admission until after He returns and judges the world. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
1. Yet Jesus said to the arm robber by his side on the cross " today you will be with me in paradise".you think Jesus will say that to him if the gate of heaven is closed to everyone?. You don't understand how spiritual realm operate. But I can use earthly things to give you example.
Let's start with you proving to us that Paradise is Heaven first. Was Jesus Christ in Heaven on the day in question? undecided

No spiritual ramblings abeg! undecided

Use scripture to show how paradise is Heaven and Jesus Christ was in Heaven on the day in question. Basically, what I am asking you to do is prove that Jesus Christ lied in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, among other places. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Point of correction,Jesus never said that the gate of heaven and hell is closed in the above verse you quoted.

Now back to your question for me to prove that paradise is heaven. Open your Bible to
2 corrinthians 12:2-4. Apostle Paul had a vision where he was taken to heaven. In verse two of that chapter ,he stated that he was taken to third heaven which we all know is the dwelling place of God . Then in verse 4 he used the word paradise to describe this third heaven.

Below is 2 corrinthians 12:2-4

2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven.Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows.

3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows—

4 was caught up to paradiseand heard inexpressible things, things that no one is
Kobojunkie:
Let's start with you proving to us that Paradise is Heaven first. Was Jesus Christ in Heaven on the day in question? undecided

No spiritual ramblings abeg! undecided

Use scripture to show how paradise is Heaven and Jesus Christ was in Heaven on the day in question. Basically, what I am asking you to do is prove that Jesus Christ lied in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, among other places. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
haddeylium:

Do you have a Bible handy?

You might want to consider this scriptures

Revelation 12:7–9 New American Standard Bible

7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they did not prevail, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Satan and his Angels is confined to earth.
Satan and his Angels are working tirelessly Satan and the demons are hard at work misleading people by controlling the governments and religions and social environment of humans.
Such problems are part of the what is called the “time of the end.”

The worst is yet to come. You should reach out to one of Jehovah’s Witnesses to learn how to gain entrance into the kingdom the will soon put an end to all suffering and disease, war and violence and even death will be no more.

Thanks for your time

Thank you very much for this information. However the verse you quoted is Revelation revealed to John about what is going to happen after the trumpet is blown.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

Please do you have Bible verse to prove that Satan is in hell?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Yet Jesus said to the arm robber by his side on the cross " today you will be with me in paradise".you think Jesus will say that to him if the gate of heaven is closed to everyone?. You don't understand how spiritual realm operate. But I can use earthly things to give you example. You can be in prison while awaiting your judgement. The supper corrupt cop Abba kari is currently in prison while waiting his judgement.satan is currently chained in hell while awaiting his judgement.ask God to open your spiritual eyes to see beyond the physical. Or ask those that have spiritual eyes and the will confirm what I just told you

Why must God delay Judgement?
The scripture says it's appointed unto man once to die, and immediately after death is Judgement.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Satan judgement is different from human judgement. Satan doesn't die but men do die.so the Bible verse you quoted is only applicable to humans.satan sinned before the earth was created.and he is currently chained in hell awaiting his judgement
ignis:

Why must God delay Judgement?
The scripture says it's appointed unto man once to die, and immediately after death is Judgement.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Read the book of Revelation chapter 20. Satan is currently in prison in hell.Specifically Revelation 20:7 . Below is what revelation 20:7 said :

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out (P)to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, (Q)Gog and Magog, (R)to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 (S
ignis:

Please do you have Bible verse to prove that Satan is in hell?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Read Revelation 20:7 to see that your darling satan is currently in a prison in hell .

Revelation 20:7

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out (P)to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, (Q)Gog and Magog, (R)to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 (S
Kobojunkie:
That is a lie! undecided

Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Satan is in a prison in hell currently. Revelation 20:7

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison

8 and will go out (P)to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth

Is satan in heaven, earth or hell?[/quote]
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Read the book of Revelation chapter 20. Satan is currently in prison in hell.Specifically Revelation 20:7 . Below is what revelation 20:7 said :

If Satan is held in prison in hell, how comes he's having impact amongst humans on earth?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by DappaD: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

Thank you very much for this information. However the verse you quoted is Revelation revealed to John about what is going to happen after the trumpet is blown.

Which trumpet was blown in Revelation 12 ?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Satan is currently chained in a prison in hell (revelation 20:7) . But he can still Operate here on earth even though he's chained in hell. You heard how apostle Peter shadow was healing the sick ?. It's call spiritual shadow in the occult or witchcraft realm. That's how satan is able to operate here on earth from hell . He cast his shadow into the earth from hell . So he's still able to operate here on earth with his shadow
ignis:
Where is Satan now?

Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
DappaD:

Which trumpet was blown in Revelation 12 ?

I mean the coming of Christ... Revelation Chapter 9 - 12 is Revelation of things to happen.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
You don't know much about occult but I will explain.its call spiritual shadow. Peter shadow was able to heal the sick .just his shadow from far . That's how satan is still able to operate from his prison in hell. He cast his shadow on this earth and uses it to manipulate people and cause minor damages.also Satan has subordinates demons that are roaming freely here on earth . This subordinates demons are the ones that carry most of satan assignments here on earth . The same way that Jesus is in heaven now but the Holy spirit is the one doing the work of Jesus here on earth
ignis:

If Satan us held in prison in hell, how comes he's having impact amongst humans on earth?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by DappaD: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

I mean the coming of Christ... Revelation Chapter 9 - 12 is Revelation of things to happen.

Revelation 12:9-12 is clear when it says that Satan was hurled down to the earth, and that he has a short period of time. This has already happened because we can see how the vast majority of humans today are displaying the traits of the Devil. So it’s clear that wickedness is abound because Revelation 12:9 says that Satan is misleading/deceiving the entire inhabited earth.

The next action to be taken against Satan (who is currently on earth wreaking havoc) involves him and his angels being abyssed for a 1,000 years. Revelation 20:2
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is a lie! undecided

What you just said is not in accordance with Scripture. There are people in hell and heaven right now. When a person dies they either go to heaven or hell depending on whether they are saved or not saved.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

It is true that they are angels chained in hell awaiting judgement. And concerning those angels the Bible says:

Jud 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day

But the devil is not among them, concerning the devil the Bible says:

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour

So you see, the devil is currently roaming about the earth wreaking havoc in people's lives. But a time is coming when he will be thrown into hell, and concerning this the Bible says:

Rev 20:1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
Rev 20:3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

After he has been bound he will be released for a little while and concerning this the Bible says:

Rev 20:7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Grace to you!!
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

It is true that they are angels chained in hell awaiting judgement. And concerning those angels the Bible says:

Jud 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour

So you see, the devil is currently roaming about the earth wreaking havoc in people's lives. But a time is coming when he will be thrown into hell, and concerning this the Bible says:

Rev 20:1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
Rev 20:3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

After he has been bound he will be released for a little while and concerning this the Bible says:

Rev 20:7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Grace to you!!

God bless you Sir
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nice explanation.the problem is that we don't know when he's imprisonment will start or when he will be released.maybe he's already in prison according to revelation 20:1. You know the book of revelation doesn't differentiate between the past , present and future. Tell me ,what physical event will happen on earth to make people know that satan has started his 1000 years imprisonment ?. Personally for me ,I believe he's already in prison now because I'm into deliverance ministry which involves confronting demons most times . And they all confess that their master satan is currently chained in hell but can still Operate here on earth . Also there are many Holy men of God that have had revelation of heaven and hell . They all saw satan in hell . Have you taken time to read this Christian book ( baptised by blazing fire)

Its about 12 children in Korea that fasted for 30 days until their spiritual eyes opened. Jesus personally took them to hell .

Personally for me ,I don't bother if satan is in hell ,on earth or in my bedroom. Because where he is doesn't affect my salvation
Hismasterpiece:

Grace to you!!

Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Read Revelation 20:7 to see that your darling satan is currently in a prison in hell .
Revelation 20:7

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You actually think you can, randomly, prove God wrong by quoting verses of scripture out of context and without clarity yourself?, undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
What you just said is not in accordance with Scripture. There are people in hell and heaven right now. When a person dies they either go to heaven or hell depending on whether they are saved or not saved.
Basically, what you are declaring here is that Jesus Christ lied when He said there will be only one judgement and it is after His return that the dead will be raised, judged and gathered into Heaven? undecided

Every story Jesus Christ told us of the Kingdom of God , a lie, just because you deem it so? undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Nice explanation.the problem is that we don't know when he's imprisonment will start or when he will be released.maybe he's already in prison according to revelation 20:1. You know the book of revelation doesn't differentiate between the past , present and future. Tell me ,what physical event will happen on earth to make people know that satan has started his 1000 years imprisonment ?. Personally for me ,I believe he's already in prison now because I'm into deliverance ministry which involves confronting demons most times . And they all confess that their master satan is currently chained in hell but can still Operate here on earth . Also there are many Holy men of God that have had revelation of heaven and hell . They all saw satan in hell . Have you taken time to read this Christian book ( baptised by blazing fire)

Its about 12 children in Korea that fasted for 30 days until their spiritual eyes opened. Jesus personally took them to hell .

Personally for me ,I don't bother if satan is in hell ,on earth or in my bedroom. Because where he is doesn't affect my salvation

The bolded is funny, so you now get information from demons?
Information from demons can never be a valid source.
Instead, the word of God remains the standard.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
I know demons can lie. But they can't lie if you command them to speak in the name of jesus.thats the secret to make them speak the truth.the name of Jesus. Remember that in the Bible ,Jesus once asked a demons question.to reveal their name. They answered legions.deliverance ministry requires experience and wisdom. They can easily lie to you if you don't use the name of Jesus to force them to speak the truth.if the lie then the are lying to Jesus and no demons want to be found guilty of lying to jesus.it comes with serious punishment
ignis:

The bolded is funny, so you now get information from demons?
Information from demons can never be a valid source.
Instead, the word of God remains the standard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Denies Word Of God / Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles / Who Is Monsignor Solomon???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.