Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Where Is Satan now? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Satan now? (1403 Views)

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Church Of Satan Now In Abia State / Church Of Satan Now Open In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I know demons can lie. But they can't lie if you command them to speak in the name of jesus.thats the secret to make them speak the truth.the name of Jesus. Remember that in the Bible ,Jesus once asked a demons question.to reveal their name. They answered legions.deliverance ministry requires experience and wisdom. They can easily lie to you if you don't use the name of Jesus to force them to speak the truth.if the lie then the are lying to Jesus and no demons want to be found guilty of lying to jesus.it comes with serious punishment

Noted.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Basically, what you are declaring here is that Jesus Christ lied when He said there will be only one judgement and it is after His return that the dead will be raised, judged and gathered into Heaven? undecided

Every story Jesus Christ told us of the Kingdom of God , a lie, just because you deem it so? undecided

If the judgement happens only when Jesus returns to Earth then what do you have to say about this scripture below:

Heb 9:27 - And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment

This scripture clearly says that once a person dies they are judged.

Also, this other scripture:

1Co 5:3 - For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed.
2Co 5:6 - So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.
2Co 5:7- For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2Co 5:8 - We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

Phl 1:23 - For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.

The above scriptures clearly state that when a believer is absent or departs from the body (dead) (which is when their spirit leaves their body), they go to be with Jesus.

And where is Jesus? Well, the following scripture tells us where He is:

Mar 16:19 - So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.

So, putting all the above scriptures together, it is clear that Heaven is a place which is where Jesus is and when a believer dies they are judged and gain entrance into Heaven and when a non-believer dies they end up in hell.

What do you have to say about all this? I have many more scriptures concerning this subject matter to further buttress my point if you want.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Nice explanation.the problem is that we don't know when he's imprisonment will start or when he will be released.maybe he's already in prison according to revelation 20:1. You know the book of revelation doesn't differentiate between the past , present and future. Tell me ,what physical event will happen on earth to make people know that satan has started his 1000 years imprisonment ?. Personally for me ,I believe he's already in prison now because I'm into deliverance ministry which involves confronting demons most times . And they all confess that their master satan is currently chained in hell but can still Operate here on earth . Also there are many Holy men of God that have had revelation of heaven and hell . They all saw satan in hell . Have you taken time to read this Christian book ( baptised by blazing fire)

Its about 12 children in Korea that fasted for 30 days until their spiritual eyes opened. Jesus personally took them to hell .

Personally for me ,I don't bother if satan is in hell ,on earth or in my bedroom. Because where he is doesn't affect my salvation

Lol... you shouldn't look to demons for revelation they are liars all of them and you shouldn't be trusting every testimony you hear from people especially if it doesn't agree with God's Word.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

If the judgement happens only when Jesus returns to Earth then what do you have to say about this scripture below:

Heb 9:27 - And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment

This scripture clearly says that once a person dies they are judged.

Also, this other scripture:

1Co 5:3 - For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed.
2Co 5:6 - So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.
2Co 5:7- For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2Co 5:8 - We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

Phl 1:23 - For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.

The above scriptures clearly state that when a believer is absent or departs from the body (dead) (which is when their spirit leaves their body), they go to be with Jesus.

And where is Jesus? Well, the following scripture tells us where He is:

Mar 16:19 - So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.

So, putting all the above scriptures together, it is clear that Heaven is a place which is where Jesus is and when a believer dies they are judged and gain entrance into Heaven and when a non-believer dies they end up in hell.

What do you have to say about all this? I have many more scriptures concerning this subject matter to further buttress my point if you want.
Again.....Basically, what you are declaring here is that Jesus Christ lied when He said there will be only one judgement and it is after His return that the dead will be raised, judged and gathered into Heaven? undecided

Every story Jesus Christ told us of the Kingdom of God , a lie, just because you deem it so? undecided

Anyways, since you chose to believe that random verses and claims prove Jesus Christ a liar, I can't help you. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again.....Basically, what you are declaring here is that Jesus Christ lied when He said there will be only one judgement and it is after His return that the dead will be raised, judged and gathered into Heaven? undecided

Anyways, since you chose to believe that random verses and claims prove Jesus Christ a liar, I can't help you. undecided

That's the thing about you. You pick out one scripture and use it as the basis of your doctrine without even considering the other scriptures regarding the subject matter that contradict your doctrine.

When Jesus said He was going to prepare a place for His disciples let me ask you one thing. Where is that place? When He told the thief crucified beside Him that He was going to be with Him in paradise that same day where was He referring to?

When Stephen the matyr said, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” (Acts 7:59), where was Jesus supposed to receive His spirit? If man does not have a spirit as you claim then why would Stephen ask Jesus to receive his spirit?

The entire Christian faith hinges on the fact that the Bible is infallible which means it is a perfect book devoid of errors. If one portion of the Bible says one thing and another portion that addresses the same subject matter says something to contradict it then why should we trust what the Bible has to say?

You seriously need to re-evaluate your beliefs and consider the fact that you just might be wrong.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
That's the thing about you. You pick out one scripture and use it as the basis of your doctrine without even considering the other scriptures regarding the subject matter that contradict your doctrine.

When Jesus said He was going to prepare a place for His disciples let me ask you one thing. Where is that place? When He told the thief crucified beside Him that He was going to be with Him in paradise that same day where was He referring to?
The silly about folks like you is you like to read your delusions into what is written rather than let it read itself to you. undecided

When Jesus Christ said He goes to prepare a place, He didn't say and you are coming there immediately you die, so I am not certain why you would assume that given Jesus Christ never made that statement. To the same disciples, He made clear on several occasions, this throughout the Gospels, that He would back to take them with Him.

Also, I didn't pick one scripture, I picked the entire Gospel as taught by Jesus Christ- Matthew, Mark,Luke and John - where Jesus Christ clearly made it known to His followers that He would have to return to take them to where He is in His Father's Kingdom. undecided

Again, I can't help you if you don't believe what Jesus Christ taught His followers. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol I understood you perfectly.Dont ever try to confront Demons if you don't have strong spiritual gifts of discernment .also your spiritual eyes must be fully opened.or else they can lie to you .we only allow demons to speak so that those without spiritual eyes can learn .we doing the deliverance can look into the spirit realm and see things for ourselves by the gift of the Holy spirit. The demons are just confessing what we have already seen spiritually.if you give orange � to a blind man ,then you can lie to him that it was grape or apple you gave him. But you can't do that to someone with good eyes because both of you can clearly see that it was orange.thsts how things work . If demons sees that you are spiritual blind ,they can try lying to you.

Also every revelation must be judge by the word of God . That is the basic standard for every Christian.But as you go deeper with God and start interacting with host of heaven's. The living creatures,24 elders , warrior angels and the Holy Ghost.you will see and hear deep thing's that you can't find the explaining in the Bible .only the Holy spirit can step in and explain such things to you. It happened to apostle Paul on 2 corrinthians chapter 12:1-4. Apostle Paul was taken to heaven and he saw things that can't be explained by physical words.no word in the Bible to explain it .he was just speechless.

Most Christian currently walking with God on the surface level. But there's another level call the deepest if one is ready to pay the price
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... you shouldn't look to demons for revelation they are liars all of them and you shouldn't be trusting every testimony you hear from people especially if it doesn't agree with God's Word.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Satan simply means adversary. God has no adversary, only humans do..
Atiku was adversary (satan) to buhari in last election.

The devil is a Christian creation. No such thing or being exist..

There is nothing God created that he can't control, to think otherwise is a big insult..

God created Satan for us, so that we can grow and learn....no more no less. They only operate with the explicit permission from God..

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Are you trying to say that Satan does not exist at all ?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
ignis:
Are you trying to say that Satan does not exist at all ?

There is no such being as Satan. It simply means "Adversary" or sometime as "Obstacle" depending on the usage.
Why would a loving God create an evil being to torment you?

Does it makes any sense??

1 Like

Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
sonmvayina:

There is no such being as Satan. It simply means "Adversary" or sometime as "Obstacle" depending on the usage.

Does it makes any sense??

Sorry are you a Christian, Muslim or an atheist?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2022
ignis:

Sorry are you a Christian, Muslim or an atheist?

You did not answer my question.

It is rude to answer a question with a question.

Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Lol I understood you perfectly.Dont ever try to confront Demons if you don't have strong spiritual gifts of discernment .also your spiritual eyes must be fully opened.or else they can lie to you .we only allow demons to speak so that those without spiritual eyes can learn .we doing the deliverance can look into the spirit realm and see things for ourselves by the gift of the Holy spirit. The demons are just confessing what we have already seen spiritually.if you give orange � to a blind man ,then you can lie to him that it was grape or apple you gave him. But you can't do that to someone with good eyes because both of you can clearly see that it was orange.thsts how things work . If demons sees that you are spiritual blind ,they can try lying to you.

Also every revelation must be judge by the word of God . That is the basic standard for every Christian.But as you go deeper with God and start interacting with host of heaven's. The living creatures,24 elders , warrior angels and the Holy Ghost.you will see and hear deep thing's that you can't find the explaining in the Bible .only the Holy spirit can step in and explain such things to you. It happened to apostle Paul on 2 corrinthians chapter 12:1-4. Apostle Paul was taken to heaven and he saw things that can't be explained by physical words.no word in the Bible to explain it .he was just speechless.

Most Christian currently walking with God on the surface level. But there's another level call the deepest if one is ready to pay the price

Okay... but there is no such thing as the gift of discernment tho... it is no where in the Bible.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The silly about folks like you is you like to read your delusions into what is written rather than let it read itself to you. undecided

When Jesus Christ said He goes to prepare a place, He didn't say and you are coming there immediately you die, so I am not certain why you would assume that given Jesus Christ never made that statement. To the same disciples, He made clear on several occasions, this throughout the Gospels, that He would back to take them with Him.

Also, I didn't pick one scripture, I picked the entire Gospel as taught by Jesus Christ- Matthew, Mark,Luke and John - where Jesus Christ clearly made it known to His followers that He would have to return to take them to where He is in His Father's Kingdom. undecided

Again, I can't help you if you don't believe what Jesus Christ taught His followers. undecided

Okay, so you're saying that Paul was delusional for believing that when he died he would go to Heaven? You are saying that when Stephen the martyr died he was delusional for asking Jesus to receive his spirit? So you're saying that aside from the Gospels the rest of scripture is inaccurate?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2022
sonmvayina:

You did not answer my question.

It is rude to answer a question with a question.

I need to know your religious inclination so I will know how to answer you with the words you will understand. Using scriptural explanations.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Okay... but there is no such thing as the gift of discernment tho... it is no where in the Bible.

Apostle Paul mentions the gift of discerning of spirits in 1 Cor. 12:10
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmm are u saw you are a christian.its in the Bible.Read 1 Corinthians 12:10.

"To another the working of amiracles; to another prophecy; to another *discerning of spirits* ; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of dtongues:"
Hismasterpiece:

Re: Where Is Satan now? by Titaniumental: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
You don't know much about occult but I will explain.its call spiritual shadow. Peter shadow was able to heal the sick .just his shadow from far . That's how satan is still able to operate from his prison in hell. He cast his shadow on this earth and uses it to manipulate people and cause minor damages.also Satan has subordinates demons that are roaming freely here on earth . This subordinates demons are the ones that carry most of satan assignments here on earth . The same way that Jesus is in heaven now but the Holy spirit is the one doing the work of Jesus here on earth
Did you just said Minor damages?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Yes minor damages.the ultimate desire of satan is to destroy every human on earth.But he's powerless against any genuine Christian.he can only cause minor damages like sickness and difficulties
Titaniumental:

Did you just said Minor damages?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Titaniumental: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Yes minor damages.the ultimate desire of satan is to destroy every human on earth.But he's powerless against any genuine Christian.he can only cause minor damages like sickness and difficulties
Nah
The devil is seriously causing terrific damages round the world, saying minor damages is an understatement and very ridiculous.......... have you ever imagined this world without the devil factor?
Even the Bible warned us against this beast
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2022
ignis:

I need to know your religious inclination so I will know how to answer you with the words you will understand. Using scriptural explanations.

I am a noahide.
Meaning I am a man that follows God's commandments..
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2022
You don't know how weak the devil is.hes the weakest thing in the entire earth.Hes only strength is darkness (sin ). Take away sin from this earth and satan will become helpless .he's food is sin .he feeds on sin. Sin is what makes him strong.that was why Jesus came to pay the price for our sin with his blood. That was why satan will go to any extent to keep us in sin . When we sin,we unknowingly give him authority to operate in our lives and on this earth . Without sin he can do nothing.he has no real power of his own here on earth .he might have power among his fellow demons in the spiritual realm. But here on this earthly realm,he has no power because he doesn't have physical flesh.physical flesh is what allows any spirit to operate here on earth. No spirit can operate on earth without physical flesh. Sin is what gives satan the permission to operate here on earth using our physical flesh. Without it he is powerless
Titaniumental:

Nah
The devil is seriously causing terrific damages round the world, saying minor damages is an understatement and very ridiculous.......... have you ever imagined this world without the devil factor?
Even the Bible warned us against this beast
Re: Where Is Satan now? by judedwriter(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2022
ignis:
Where is Satan now?

As simple as the above question may sound, I have been confused searching for the answer in the holy Bible.

Please I need elders and Bible scholars in the house to come to my rescue with answer and possible scripture to back up the answer.

Is satan in heaven, earth or hell?

He does not have a permanent address. He's moving up and down as a roaring lion because he knows his time is extremely short.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
— Job 1:7
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2022
In paganism
The devil is the orisha of darkness, most times symbolized by a man with a goat head or the moon.
Satan is the Orisha of the air or wind.

In anyway, they are both part of God as God is omni present.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Okay, so you're saying that Paul was delusional for believing that when he died he would go to Heaven? You are saying that when Stephen the martyr died he was delusional for asking Jesus to receive his spirit? So you're saying that aside from the Gospels the rest of scripture is inaccurate?
Paul cannot be in Heaven at this time because Jesus Christ, the one who is His supposed master, the bridegroom, said no one will enter into Heaven until after He comes to judge His bride and take them into Heaven Himself!
According to Jesus Christ, everyone who believes in Him , including Paul, sleeps in the grave awaiting His return. undecided

This is simple... either Paul is the one you bow to or Jesus Christ - you cannot bow to both of them at the same time. So you need to chose who you serve in these things. If you don't believe Jesus Christ, then I doubt He can help you in this or anything else. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why did they add Paul's letter to the new testament if it contradicted the gospels ?
There are so many things wrong with Christianity as a religion...and their so called new testament.
The gospel in turn contradicted God's laws..as contained in the Torah...

The best is just to follow your conscience...as far as you don't cause harm to any man, woman or animal...
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
judedwriter:

He does not have a permanent address. He's moving up and down as a roaring lion because he knows his time is extremely short.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
— Job 1:7

You mean the devil cam move from hell , earth and heaven freely as he want?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
sonmvayina:
In paganism
The devil is the orisha of darkness, most times symbolized by a man with a goat head or the moon.
Satan is the Orisha of the air or wind.

In anyway, they are both part of God as God is omni present.

I beg to disagree sir. Satan cannot be Omnipresent.

Only God is omnipresent
Re: Where Is Satan now? by judedwriter(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
ignis:

Yes. He's 's a created Being. He isn't omnipresent like God.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
ignis:

I beg to disagree sir. Satan cannot be Omnipresent.

Only God is omnipresent

I don't think you understood me,

Read it again, this time slowly..
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
judedwriter:

Yes. He's 's a created Being. He isn't omnipresent like God.

Exactly
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
ignis:
The devil has never been in Hell(eternal damnation) , the one that Jesus Christ promised the goats in His flock. undecided

You need to open your mind, abandon the lies you have been previously fed by your pastors and mogs, and learn to read your Bible with your eyes and mind open to learning what is in fact written. undecided

Scripture does not say that devil has been to Hell (eternal damnation) nor does it suggest that He lived there before He came to earth. The Kingdom of God was brought down by Jesus Christ, and scripture says nothing about Satan having been to its Heaven before Jesus Christ brought it down to men. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Thoughts/proverbs In The Bible. / Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) / Divorce In D Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.