Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Where Is Satan now? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Satan now? (1400 Views)

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Church Of Satan Now In Abia State / Church Of Satan Now Open In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
How those all these jargon even make any sense..?

Hmmm...I guess there are different kinds of insanity...
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Paul cannot be in Heaven at this time because Jesus Christ, the one who is His supposed master, the bridegroom, said no one will enter into Heaven until after He comes to judge His bride and take them into Heaven Himself!
According to Jesus Christ, everyone who believes in Him , including Paul, sleeps in the grave awaiting His return. undecided

This is simple... either Paul is the one you bow to or Jesus Christ - you cannot bow to both of them at the same time. So you need to chose who you serve in these things. If you don't believe Jesus Christ, then I doubt He can help you in this or anything else. undecided

You are clearly deceived. Continue.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Hmmm are u saw you are a christian.its in the Bible.Read 1 Corinthians 12:10.

"To another the working of amiracles; to another prophecy; to another *discerning of spirits* ; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of dtongues:"

That is exactly what I am saying. It doesn't say discernment but rather discerning of spirits.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
ignis:

Apostle Paul mentions the gift of discerning of spirits in 1 Cor. 12:10

Discernment and discerning of spirits aren't the same thing.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
You are clearly deceived. Continue.
Ofcourse, I am the deceived one because I trust in and follow the one who is God's Truth, Life, and Law, over a man named Paul. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ignis: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Discernment and discerning of spirits aren't the same thing.

What is the difference please ?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by tctrills: 12:55am On Apr 08, 2022
haddeylium:

Do you have a Bible handy?

You might want to consider this scriptures

Revelation 12:7–9 New American Standard Bible

7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they did not prevail, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Satan and his Angels is confined to earth.
Satan and his Angels are working tirelessly Satan and the demons are hard at work misleading people by controlling the governments and religions and social environment of humans.
Such problems are part of the what is called the “time of the end.”

The worst is yet to come. You should reach out to one of Jehovah’s Witnesses to learn how to gain entrance into the kingdom the will soon put an end to all suffering and disease, war and violence and even death will be no more.

Thanks for your time
Were these verses talking of what had happened at that time or what would take place in future times?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2022
ignis:

What is the difference please ?

Discernment as defined in the dictionary is the ability to judge well.

While discerning of spirits is a gift of the Holy Spirit to a believer in which the Holy Spirit makes the believer aware of the presence of an evil spirit.

They are not the same thing. No where in the Bible is discernment mentioned as a gift of the Holy Spirit. If you have a Bible app you can perform a search for the word 'discernment' and see what results pop up.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse, I am the deceived one because I trust in and follow the one who is God's Truth, Life, and Law, over a man named Paul. undecided

Then tear out all the epistles and the acts of the apostles and the revelation of Jesus from your Bible na. Because it is not the same Holy Spirit that spoke through Jesus that spoke through Paul and the other writers of the New Testament.

It is people like you that go and start weird sects of the Cristian faith and end up deviating from the truth. Continue in your deception.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Then tear out all the epistles and the acts of the apostles and the revelation of Jesus from your Bible na. Because it is not the same Holy Spirit that spoke through Jesus that spoke through Paul and the other writers of the New Testament.

It is people like you that go and start weird sects of the Cristian faith and end up deviating from the truth. Continue in your deception.

To be sincere to Kobojunkie, Paul's letters contradicts the message of Jesus in the gospels. It seems to look like Paul is talking about stuff that are alien to what is contained in the gospel.
To think that the earliest of Paul's letter was written in 48AD and jesus is thought to have died in 33AD.

It is therefore unimaginable to think that Christianity has taken a different tangent. In all of Paul's letter he never seems to suggest that he was talking about a man who just left earth..he never for once in his letters speak of a second coming.

The whole Christian history reeks of fraud...
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Your Ad Populums make no sense to me or the Gospel. undecided

According to you, I am the deceived one because I trust in and follow the one who is God's Truth, Life, and Law, over a man named Paul.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Cabble4(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
sonmvayina:

To be sincere to Kobojunkie, Paul's letters contradicts the message of Jesus in the gospels. It seems to look like Paul is talking about stuff that are alien to what is contained in the gospel.
To think that the earliest of Paul's letter was written in 48AD and jesus is thought to have died in 33AD.

It is therefore unimaginable to think that Christianity has taken a different tangent. In all of Paul's letter he never seems to suggest that he was talking about a man who just left earth..he never for once in his letters speak of a second coming.

Either Paul's letter not properly documented or the Gregorian monks did a fraudulent job of twisting the scriptures for their personal gains. I mean! How much trust can we place on people who gave money to cover up the resurrection of Christ?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Cabble4(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
sonmvayina:

It's either Paul's letters were not understood or the Gregorian monks who deliberately twisted the scriptures for their personal gains. I mean!!! How much trust can you place in those guys who pain people to hide the resurrection of Christ?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cabble4:

Either Paul's letter not properly documented or the Gregorian monks did a fraudulent job of twisting the scriptures for their personal gains. I mean! How much trust can we place on people who gave money to cover up the resurrection of Christ?
Whatever the reason, what is clear that Paul was a man, and his words shouldn't hold any water over that declared of by Jesus Christ Himself - errors or none. undecided

Jesus Christ is the one we are instructed by God Himself to Obey. - Matthew 17 vs 1 - 5 & Mark 9 vs 7 & Luke 9 vs 35 - God didn't say anything about obeying Paul instead of Jesus Christ. So anyone who places the words of Paul above Jesus Christ, already has nothing to do with Jesus Christ is already going against the Almighty Himself. undecided

Anyways, what are Paul's opinions, as stated in his letters, are largely misconstrued and hence used to circumvent teachings of Jesus Christ by those who really don't care much for what Jesus Christ has to say. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cabble4:

It's either Paul's letters were not understood or the Gregorian monks who deliberately twisted the scriptures for their personal gains. I mean!!! How much trust can you place in those guys who pain people to hide the resurrection of Christ?

Why was Paul unaware of such things?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your Ad Populums make no sense to me or the Gospel. undecided

According to you, I am the deceived one because I trust in and follow the one who is God's Truth, Life, and Law, over a man named Paul.

The reason why I can believe Jesus and Paul is because they both had the same Spirit. Okay na... Tear out the epistles and leave only Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Revelation in your Bible. Deceived fellow.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

What are you talking about? Paul never talked about the second coming? Have you read I Corinthians 15? What about Thessalonians? Paul did talk about the second coming. Stop saying things you don't know.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

What are you talking about? Paul never talked about the second coming? Have you read I Corinthians 15? What about Thessalonians? Paul did talk about the second coming. Stop saying things you don't know.

Please can you put the quote up, let us analyze it...

Thank you.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
The reason why I can believe Jesus and Paul is because they both had the same Spirit. Okay na... Tear out the epistles and leave only Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Revelation in your Bible. Deceived fellow.
So now you want to blame the discrepancies between the teachings of Jesus Christ and the writings in Paul's letters on God Himself? To you, God is the incompetent one here, not man? undecided

Yet according to you, I am the deceived one because I trust in and follow the one who is God's Truth, Life, and Law, over a man named Paul. undecided
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So now you want to blame the discrepancies between the teachings of Jesus Christ and the writings in Paul's letters on God Himself? To you, God is the incompetent one here, not man? undecided

Yet according to you, I am the deceived one because I trust in and follow the one who is God's Truth, Life, and Law, over a man named Paul. undecided

Lol... Okay... Can you point out some of the discrepancies between the writings of Paul and the sayings of Jesus?
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Please can you put the quote up, let us analyze it...

Thank you.

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.
1Co 15:23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming.
1Co 15:24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed;
1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Th 4:13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
1Th 4:15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1Th 5:1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you.
1Th 5:2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3 For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

2Th 1:5 But God will use this persecution to show his justice. For he will make you worthy of his Kingdom, for which you are suffering,
2Th 1:6 and in his justice he will punish those who persecute you.
2Th 1:7 And God will provide rest for you who are being persecuted and also for us when the Lord Jesus appears from heaven. He will come with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 in flaming fire, bringing judgment on those who don't know God and on those who refuse to obey the Good News of our Lord Jesus.
2Th 1:9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power
2Th 1:10 when he comes to receive glory and praise from his holy people. And you will be among those praising him on that day, for you believed what we testified about him.

2Th 2:1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2Th 2:2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
2Th 2:3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
Tit 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
Tit 2:14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
Heb 9:28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

2Ti 4:1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

2Ti 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
2Ti 4:8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Lol... you this person... who told you that I listen to Jesus because He is Jesus? Even Jesus didn't take credit for the words He spoke. He said:

Joh 14:10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

The reason I can listen to both Jesus and Paul and Peter and James and Luke and Jude is because of one thing - They all had the same Spirit.

The reason I can accept Genesis and accept Isaiah and accept the Psalms and accept Malachi is because all who wrote those words had the same Spirit

2Pe 1:21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

So tell me this... are you going to reject the old testament because they are not the words of Jesus? Because even Jesus accepted the revelation of the old testament not because of the men who wrote them but because it is the same Spirit that moved them to write the things they wrote.
Re: Where Is Satan now? by sonmvayina(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.
1Co 15:23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming.
1Co 15:24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed;
1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Th 4:13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
1Th 4:15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1Th 5:1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you.
1Th 5:2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3 For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

2Th 1:5 But God will use this persecution to show his justice. For he will make you worthy of his Kingdom, for which you are suffering,
2Th 1:6 and in his justice he will punish those who persecute you.
2Th 1:7 And God will provide rest for you who are being persecuted and also for us when the Lord Jesus appears from heaven. He will come with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 in flaming fire, bringing judgment on those who don't know God and on those who refuse to obey the Good News of our Lord Jesus.
2Th 1:9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power
2Th 1:10 when he comes to receive glory and praise from his holy people. And you will be among those praising him on that day, for you believed what we testified about him.

2Th 2:1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2Th 2:2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
2Th 2:3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
Tit 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
Tit 2:14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
Heb 9:28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

2Ti 4:1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

2Ti 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
2Ti 4:8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Second coming....
There is no indication that says he is writting about somebody who has been on earth...
Re: Where Is Satan now? by SolMaximus: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Satan actually resides in Hell, in Hollow Earth - however, you must remember this is quite possibly his multidimensional shape-shifting form that's merely an expression of his consciousness, which is in fact extending out from entirely outside the universe, from another universe, that's entirely a hell region, except its where God has banished true Satan, who is tormented forever in the hell region as King of Hell, in the lowest regions of Hell. You must remember Satan has such great powers in theory, Satan has the ability to even extend out consciousness itself from another universe and create illusionary manifestations or even clones of Satan.

Satan in addition has a fleet of spaceships. We must consider that it only makes sense the most evil extraterrestrial aliens or dark side aliens are in alliance with Satan. Reptilians, A.I. species, Greys, are all merely part of a universal hierarchy to rule the universe for Satan. Satan's fleet has the ability to transport itself from the Hell region outside of the universe, to inside the universe. Satan in the Universe organizes dark side extraterrestrial aliens to fight against the forces of Heaven, who are also UFO pilots of another kind (from Heaven). This is how the battle of Heaven and Earth is truly carried out in the entire hierarchy of all existence.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
sonmvayina:

Second coming....
There is no indication that says he is writting about somebody who has been on earth...

Heb 9:27 And just as it is destined that each person dies only once and after that comes judgment,
Heb 9:28 so also Christ died only once as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again but not to deal with our sins again. This time he will bring salvation to all those who are eagerly waiting for him.

What is there about the phrase 'a second time' and 'he will come again' that doesn't indicate that he is writing about somebody who has been on Earth? Could I say that someone will come a second time if he hadn't come a first time? Or could i say that someone will come again if he hadn't come before?

First he says that Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. Where was he offered? Wasn't it on the cross? Where was the cross? Wasn't it on the Earth?

You people just like arguing for argument sake. Know when to accept defeat. First you say that Paul never wrote about the second coming. Then after I give you scripture that show you that you are wrong you're now saying this. SMH bro
Re: Where Is Satan now? by ihatebuhari(f): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Heb 9:27 And just as it is destined that each person dies only once and after that comes judgment,
Heb 9:28 so also Christ died only once as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again but not to deal with our sins again. This time he will bring salvation to all those who are eagerly waiting for him.

What is there about the phrase 'a second time' and 'he will come again' that doesn't indicate that he is writing about somebody who has been on Earth? Could I say that someone will come a second time if he hadn't come a first time? Or could i say that someone will come again if he hadn't come before?

First he says that Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. Where was he offered? Wasn't it on the cross? Where was the cross? Wasn't it on the Earth?

You people just like arguing for argument sake. Know when to accept defeat. First you say that Paul never wrote about the second coming. Then after I give you scripture that show you that you are wrong you're now saying this. SMH bro
please stop responding to that nonentity he's a Muslim. They are destined for hell
Re: Where Is Satan now? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
ihatebuhari:
please stop responding to that nonentity he's a Muslim. They are destined for hell

Oh... I didn't even know he was a Muslim...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Global Crusade With Kumuyi - Triumphant Power Comes To Ondo City / Christians: What If Jesus' Promise To Come Back Was A Lie? / Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.