Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Do Some Teachers Behave This Way? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Teachers Behave This Way? (288 Views)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Teachers Behave This Way? by Jirilistic(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
why should a teacher flog a student because he or she doesn't have a particular text book or didn't pay for something?
it isn't the childs fault that the parents doesn't have money to buy such books or in some cases do not see the need of buying them
the right thing teachers should do is simply fail the child let the child be or if buying the textbook is will earn students a particular mark as their 1st assessment test, simply do not give the child such marks, not flogging the child or physically punishing the child. if there's anyone you should flog,go flog the parent and not the innocent child
the funny thing is that most of these teachers passed through the same thing while they where in school so I don't know why they can't appeal to their conscience and do the right thing

(1) (Reply)

Personal Hygiene Tips One Must Follow / Jubilation As Woman Returns After Missing For 20 Years VIDEO / Significance Of Family In Our Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.