Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully (4183 Views)

Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies / Why U Shd Marry Northern Ladies / Why Don't Southerners Like Dating Northern Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by ezegenigbonine: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
But it's a bit risky, if their men catch you.
Ba ruana oo

I know, that's why I was careful and sensitive.
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Southernigbo: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Elimon:
This post is just one sided... Northern girls fvck the same way south girls do except that they hide to do it.

I stay in the North (Niger), and I my neighbor de bring them come house wella. Them go knack then when its dark the girl will wait till Noone is outside she'll just wear hijab and leave the compound. All of us in the compound are southerners. I even saw one of those girls naked, she wanted closing the door not knowing I was sitting right outside the guys room... She didn't shake, she do her thing close do... Later wear hijab comot go

I've not really had a serious conversation with any of them but hoping to...
no mind am o. Na asewo babes wey run leave their papa house be those ones o
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by PaulH07: 1:41am On Mar 09
ezegenigbonine:
I did my NYSC in yobe state ( a sharia state for that matter) and I know how many of them I had sex with.

The only thing difficult in female northern Muslims is that they are mostly illitrates, so if you don't know how to speak Hausa, you can never get them. But if you are good in Hausa language, my brother na u go Bleep tire.

This girls are too smart in terms of visiting for sex. Its very hard for you to even code. In yobe were I serve, they don't allow them to come out alone, but still they must find a way, and when they visit, mainly at night wearing black hijab and cloth without pant and bra, and they will not stay more than 30 minute in your house, just straight to business.

I laugh whenever some people praises Muslim ladies as if they are saints.

Make una epp me with where I fit see black hausa girl wey dey wear hijab and get big yansh to Bleep for this Lagos.

I don miss their cheap, almost free sweet yanshes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I want to find out, dating ,sleeping and marrying a 19 years old girl / How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? / Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.