Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully (4153 Views)

Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies / Why U Shd Marry Northern Ladies / Why Don't Southerners Like Dating Northern Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Southernigbo: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
My friends from South Nigeria often say that Northern ladies look down on them when trying to talk or be friendly with them. Well, the issue here is not about looking down on them, but rather about morality. Most of these northern ladies and some yoruba Muslim women are very conscious of their morals esp when with non relatives. The way ppl who are western oriented kiss and hold hand in public is quite contrary to the upbringing of most northern ladies.
That's why you see that even when in courtship, they always dresses decently and maintain some distance between them and the groom to be. Shaking of hands, hugging and sitting in contact with males who ain't close relatives is avoided so as to maintain their morality and purity. So guys if you want to be successful with dating a northern girl or Muslim girls from the North and western region pls , make sure to put in mind that these girls would never tolerate you to spoil their cultural and religious upbringing

6 Likes

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by EmptyGarden(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Southernigbo:
My friends from South Nigeria often say that Northern ladies look down on them when trying to talk or be friendly with them. Well, the issue here is not about looking down on them, but rather about morality. Most of these northern ladies and some yoruba Muslim women are very conscious of their morals esp when with non relatives. The way ppl who are western oriented kiss and hold hand in public is quite contrary to the upbringing of most northern ladies.
That's why you see that even when in courtship, they always dresses decently and maintain some distance between them and the groom to be. Shaking of hands, hugging and sitting in contact with males who ain't close relatives is avoided so as to maintain their morality and purity. So guys if you want to be successful with dating a northern girl or Muslim girls from the North and western region pls , make sure to put in mind that these girls would never tolerate you to spoil their cultural and religious upbringing

Northern ladies look down on who? Who tell you that nonsense?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Ammishaddai: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
That's only with malo women o. No generalize

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Boogyman557: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool U de CAPRISUN by CAPRISUN

Which kind useless format b dis...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Southernigbo: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U de CAPRISUN by CAPRISUN

Which kind useless format b dis...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
don't get u
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Stanweezy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
That morality na for outside, when dey enter room that wrapper dey wear na dem u go know say pant and bra no dey follow am.

They are tolerant shocked bkus I wonder during my service year how a senior corper take arrange two to visit him the same time without rancor grin

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
This op better take time oh, grin , zainab way been the visit my lodge without undies that year for kano when I been go for one official assignment, you dey here the talk of look down, girl go cook food carry come my lodge come spend time with me that year,..... Abeg I no wan go deeper about waiting happen, op take your time oh grin grin grin

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Boogyman557: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Southernigbo:
don't get u
Holly Gram cool were dis MANCHI from!

waiting I mean be say... ur CAPRISUN no make SENTENCES at ALL..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Fasindo: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

Northern girls don't look down on southern guys they are only shy cos of their inability to speak English, but once u can speak Hausa, boom! they are all yours.

Emerging speaking English to a fine big northern lady and the next thing u will hear is "Ba Turenchi". Even their graduates and undergraduates inclusive, sometimes I wonder if they use only Hausa to lecture them in the university

Coming to morals as u said, Hausa ladies only show morals outwardly during the day but at night they will be the one sneaking into your room at night, they will put on big hijab without pants for easy and fast quicky

By the way let me not talk of my experience with Zainab, Aisha, Zuwaira, Salamatu etc at Tilden Fulani in Bauchi

8 Likes

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Aboks(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ba na jin turenchi babes are very easy to catch

No much expenses, dont even buy her pant because she wont wear it

They love doggy style, just bend them over and raise the hijab shekinah

Come nack her kpekus woto woto

grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Adeoye11(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Northern girls don't look down on southern guys they are only shy cos of their inability to speak English, but once u can speak Hausa, boom! they are all yours.

Emerging speaking English to a fine big northern lady and the next thing u will hear is "Ba Turenchi". Even their graduates and undergraduates inclusive, sometimes I wonder if they use only Hausa to lecture them in the university

Coming to morals as u said, Hausa ladies only show morals outwardly during the day but at night they will be the one sneaking into your room at night, they will put on big hijab without pants for easy and fast quicky

By the way let me not talk of my experience with Zainab, Aisha, Zuwaira, Salamatu etc at Tilden Fulani in Bauchi

You are on point sir! Bauchi own self worst .

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Rahkman: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you look good facially there's is no way u won't smash Muslim chick's they love handsome guys alot especially if you lightskin like all this fulani guys,In contrast with Southern women that can Bleep anything for money, they have no honour or dignity they worship only money, by the way op why are you obsessed with hausa girls? Come make I link you up with 1

2 Likes

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Southernigbo: 12:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Rahkman:
If you look good facially there's is no way u won't smash Muslim chick's they love handsome guys alot especially if you lightskin like all this fulani guys,In contrast with Southern women that can Bleep anything for money, they have no honour or dignity they worship only money, by the way op why are you obsessed with hausa girls? Come make I link you up with 1
which kind look good? Na guys de look for good looking girls not d other way round
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by phemmyfour: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Southernigbo:
They are all the same. Northern girls are only naive and lack exposure. If a girl is into you, she LL always be around you
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Shadysen: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Who posted this trash this morning, look down on who You must crazy with this stupid post, Muslim girl you can fuvk at any time in pH. They are good in hypocrisy, just following them up at the end they calm down and you still collect wutowuto.
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by DaInferno(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
This op better take time oh, grin , zainab way been the visit my lodge without undies that year for kano when I been go for one official assignment, you dey here the talk of look down, girl go cook food carry come my lodge come spend time with me that year,..... Abeg I no wan go deeper about waiting happen, op take your time oh grin grin grin
pls go

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by holicupp(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Halima,saratu and asmau are southerns abi op is like u don go smoke again

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by DaInferno(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Rahkman:
I want too grin
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2022
grin
DaInferno:
pls go
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Buskynwa: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Rahkman:

abeg link me up with one
after fasting make i chop small meat grin
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Southernigbo: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

how can you say that they sneak out at night? Are you insinuating that their parents can't take care of them at home or they are deficient at monitoring their children?
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by SHINJA: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Southernigbo post=111697516] how can you say that they sneak out at night? Are you insinuating that their parents can't take care of them at home or they are deficient at monitoring their children? [/quote

Guy I stay in the North,all u said are rubbish...

Who club pass Hausa gals now..

Come elegantee club for Kano..come see Hausa gals..forget that thing..

After club dem go carry hijab cover body .. commot...

4 Likes

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Elimon(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
This post is just one sided... Northern girls fvck the same way south girls do except that they hide to do it.

I stay in the North (Niger), and I my neighbor de bring them come house wella. Them go knack then when its dark the girl will wait till Noone is outside she'll just wear hijab and leave the compound. All of us in the compound are southerners. I even saw one of those girls naked, she wanted closing the door not knowing I was sitting right outside the guys room... She didn't shake, she do her thing close do... Later wear hijab comot go

I've not really had a serious conversation with any of them but hoping to...
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by MrBachelor: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Perhaps, it is your friends that northern ladies look down on (whatever that means).

But I have one thing to say, come to Abuja and see girls from northern extraction that are very exposed, sophisticated, and not overly conservative.

I've been with a few that blew my mind even though I "no too holy".
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Brian47(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Northern ladies don't look down on anyone

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by 9japride(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Brian47:
Northern ladies don't look down on anyone
[color=#006600][/color]

They do, especially the ones based in the northern states. Maybe the ones in Abuja, Lagos and other bigger cities that are not located in the north tend to mix up freely with southerners. Most southerners up north won't agree with you. If world can do away with religion/tribal affiliation, it will be a better place.
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Southernigbo: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

They do, especially the ones based in the northern states. Maybe the ones in Abuja, Lagos and other bigger cities that are not located in the north tend to mix up freely with southerners. Most southerners up north won't agree with you. If world can do away with religion/tribal affiliation, it will be a better place.
thumbs up to you

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by ezegenigbonine: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
I did my NYSC in yobe state ( a sharia state for that matter) and I know how many of them I had sex with.

The only thing difficult in female northern Muslims is that they are mostly illitrates, so if you don't know how to speak Hausa, you can never get them. But if you are good in Hausa language, my brother na u go Bleep tire.

This girls are too smart in terms of visiting for sex. Its very hard for you to even code. In yobe were I serve, they don't allow them to come out alone, but still they must find a way, and when they visit, mainly at night wearing black hijab and cloth without pant and bra, and they will not stay more than 30 minute in your house, just straight to business.

I laugh whenever some people praises Muslim ladies as if they are saints.

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Realmi: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Who is the author of the novel please
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by Southernigbo: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Realmi:
Who is the author of the novel please
it's a factual life matter
Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by TheManOfTheYear: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
ezegenigbonine:
I did my NYSC in yobe state ( a sharia state for that matter) and I know how many of them I had sex with.

The only thing difficult in female northern Muslims is that they are mostly illitrates, so if you don't know how to speak Hausa, you can never get them. But if you are good in Hausa language, my brother na u go Bleep tire.

This girls are too smart in terms of visiting for sex. Its very hard for you to even code. In yobe were I serve, they don't allow them to come out alone, but still they must find a way, and when they visit, mainly at night wearing black hijab and cloth without pant and bra, and they will not stay more than 30 minute in your house, just straight to business.

I laugh whenever some people praises Muslim ladies as if they are saints.
But it's a bit risky, if their men catch you.
Ba ruana oo

1 Like

Re: How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully by dan9ice(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Increase your Instagram, Facebook Twitter followers, likes, comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 / When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) / Coming Out Half-clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.