Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,303 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu (1910 Views)

Personally, I Hate Corruption - Buhari / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Esama: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Here in Edo state as far as we concerned Tinubu will beat his opponents hands down. Tinubu is most qualified candidate.

Southern Nigeria need a stubborn leader like Tinubu enough is enough the northern Nigeria are cheating us they are benefiting massively.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by ignis: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Una don start again.

What have stubborn Buhari done?

10 Likes

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Foreseer: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
You entitled to your opinion, and reserve the right to vote tinubu undecided

And your children are also entitled to their rights to vote tinubu children undecided

Just continue with the crumbs grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by cktheluckyman: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yoruba man Tinubu would not win a single state in the entire SS/SE(That is if at all the cabal allows him to pick up the APC ticket)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by cktheluckyman: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubu for now should concentrate his efforts at winning the APC primary.The way things are going he will not even be on the ballot of the two major political parties
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Frigga13: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Same way you. Voted him in Edo he lost gallently

One man vote no count .. you can even vote with your hundred family members grin

Imagine thread

Are this fools think Nigeria are fools too?

2 Likes

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Baba Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by rickpat(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nigerian politics... IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOOSING THE "BEST" FROM THE WORST... SMH
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi will be the president no matter what. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nigerians has lost it

1 Like

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Resurrection212: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Start what me self will vote him.
ignis:
Una don start again.

What have stubborn Buhari done?
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

1 Like

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.

1 Like

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Lionnation: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
You are alone,
Did I hear you claim the north has cheated the south enough, do you know all the donations tinubu has made so far since last year has been to the north

2 Likes

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Baba Tinubu , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Resurrection212: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shut up I'm from imo state with support of our amiable governor Tinubu will beat his opponent.

People like you continue instigating problems making Yoruba people.
cktheluckyman:
Yoruba man Tinubu would not win a single state in the entire SS/SE(That is if at all the cabal allows him to pick up the APC ticket)
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by KoronaKola: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi slayer of Meth cannibals. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
The same Tinubu that was chased away and rejected by Edolites during the last election?

Yoruba boy claiming Benin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Tokskob2008: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
I personally think anyone who takes over next will be better than Buhari.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
cktheluckyman:
this one just dey talk of SS and SE as if they made anybody to become president In the history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Resurrection212:
Shut up I'm from imo state with support of our amiable governor Tinubu will beat his opponent.

People like you continue instigating problems making Yoruba people.

Yoruba boy, shut up.

Them Don send una come out from that Telegram group to come create propaganda threads abi?

Check all the moniker writing trash, they were all opened on February 19th and March 02 2022

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yes he deserved to be voted.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Resurrection212: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Who is yoruba. Bro I'm igbo forget we can't have same ideology.
Arysexy:

Yoruba boy, shut up.

Them Don send una come out from that Telegram group to come create propaganda threads abi?
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by SHINJA: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
I trust my South South brothers,they will vote for tinubu..

South South and southwest will always remain one!!

One brothers..

Shame to all haters from the land of cannibals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by cktheluckyman: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:
I trust my South South brothers,they will vote for tinubu..

South South and southwest will always remain one!!

One brothers..

Shame to all haters from the land of cannibals
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Edo no be Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by DaInferno(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Esama:
Here in Edo state as far as we concerned Tinubu will beat his opponents hands down. Tinubu is most qualified candidate.

Southern Nigeria need a stubborn leader like Tinubu enough is enough the northern Nigeria are cheating us they are benefiting massively.
then suppose trace you give you beating

2 Likes

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by KoronaKola: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate till infinity. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by RobustRoad: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon . This man is just everywhere you go. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by TallerKola: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by BowlingTall: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts . The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Still Accepting Old Naira Notes, ÒYÒ Is You State Na Dustbin E dey Go / Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) / Lagos Election: Labour Party Sweeps Chevy View Estate In A Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.