Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu (1913 Views)

Personally, I Hate Corruption - Buhari / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Bastardlyrich: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol you no longer claim north now is igbo and Edo plus other ss expecially ijaw.
Chaii these cowords sef.
Just because of tribalism plus peanut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

Tinubu Telegram group urchins on rampage. I just dey one of their group, dey see their propaganda strategies.

They ask them to open igbo, SS, hausa Facebook names and use them to be posting in support of Tinubu.

Useless 2k per youth urchins.

See them invading this propaganda thread. Soon they will snapshot and send to the Telegram group to be paid as usual.

Check all the moniker writing trash in support of Tinubu , they were all opened on February 19th and March 02 2022

Lazy yoot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Esama:
Here in Edo state as far as we concerned Tinubu will beat his opponents hands down. Tinubu is most qualified candidate.

Southern Nigeria need a stubborn leader like Tinubu enough is enough the northern Nigeria are cheating us they are benefiting massively.

This is what hateful folks like freshkpomo are fighting against. They want the north to continue in power by all means. They shall all end up in disgrace. The south shall triumph in 2023.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
seunmsg:

This is what hateful folks like freshkpomo are fighting against. They want the north to continue in power by all means. They shall all end up in disgrace. The south shall triumph in 2023.

Ask the zombie the Edo state he is talking about? Is it my Eeo state? Now you know it's not right to give power to the North? When it was Jonathan that was there, did you and your Tinubu think before selling him to the North for a plate of porridge?

You keep exposing your bias. Go to any souths south state and mention Tinubu na! I can vote any other Yoruba man, but not Tinubu the traitor! We southerners are our own problem.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Akponmfet: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
You can vote for whoever you like,it's called democracy.
Me personally, I will never vote for a Biafran person,infact I would rather vote for a cow than vote for any meth person as my president.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Esama: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Don't mind them especially those who pretending.
seunmsg:

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Esama: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'm from royal home who Is your father in edo.you igbo pretender you think we will chose igbo over Yoruba people? This is not funny please go back home and read from history. Yoruba and Edo has always be on same page regardless of anything.
freshkpomo:

Ask the zombie the Edo state he is talking about? Is it my Eeo state? Now you know it's not right to give power to the North? When it was Jonathan that was there, did you and your Tinubu think before selling him to the North for a plate of porridge?

You keep exposing your bias. Go to any souths south state and mention Tinubu na! I can vote any other Yoruba man, but not Tinubu the traitor! We southerners are our own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Yoruba man Tinubu would not win a single state in the entire SS/SE(That is if at all the cabal allows him to pick up the APC ticket)
are you the only person in those states? You only feed their mouths not their mind. Think for yourself to avoid disappointment
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Esama:
I'm from royal home who Is your father in edo.you igbo pretender you think we will chose igbo over Yoruba people? This is not funny please go back home and read from history. Yoruba and Edo has always be on same page regardless of anything.
I be Eweka 11, na lamogun we dey greet Idiot. You same idiots keep saying Obaseki is Yoruba that's why he is a traitor, you same idiots want to work with Yoruba traitors? Is it not Tinubu and Oshiomole along with others that sold the southern presidency to the North in the first place? If speaking the truth makes me Igbo then I accept, lastly stop using the name of our highly honoured Esama. Because you are from a royal family,kukuma sell us to slavery na idiot APC pig!

I don't hate Yoruba but if the are serious and not greedy they won't talk about traitors like Tinubu and Osinbajo, those guys ouahes out a southern brother and now they want the same south to support them? Let Yoruba bring someone else we will vote,not traitors!
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by simpleseyi: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Foreseer:
You entitled to your opinion, and reserve the right to vote tinubu undecided

And your children are also entitled to their rights to vote tinubu children undecided

Just continue with the crumbs grin

Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come and contest, or are you saying your father is not competent?
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by simpleseyi: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Yoruba man Tinubu would not win a single state in the entire SS/SE(That is if at all the cabal allows him to pick up the APC ticket)

Onye Dot region. Your 5% votes in inconsequential. We proved that to you in 2015, we repeated it in 2019, una no dey hear word? Why Okoro stubborn like this. In 2023, we shall completely annihilate you and your 5% Yeye vote.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by simpleseyi: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2022
tollyboy5:
Nigerians has lost it

Help us find it. Be patriotic. Tell your father to come out and help us find it. Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come out and contest. He may be the Messiah we have been praying for.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by LLiKYekoba: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Esama:
Here in Edo state as far as we concerned Tinubu will beat his opponents hands down. Tinubu is most qualified candidate.

Southern Nigeria need a stubborn leader like Tinubu enough is enough the northern Nigeria are cheating us they are benefiting massively.

Mr 'I be bini', e don reach you to claim 'one south' because e don dey clear say nothing for your oga Tinubu? grin

Abeg, deceive yourself plenty o. Chop shiit make you tell us say na chocolate. Ewedu mugu. grin
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by simpleseyi: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Esama:

Don't stress yourself over your lost brother. In every family, there must be one or two hidden bastards. Was Judas not one of Jesus' disciples?

1 Like

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by LLiKYekoba: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Why you dey deceive your skull with North vs South rubbish because you wan smuggle Tinubu/yoruba presidency enter Aso rock? grin

If you truly believe its the turn of the south, then you should be campaigning vigorously for SE because they have the strongest argument for it. grin

Esame my yoruba muslim 'I be bini' friend, wetin you think? grin

2 Likes

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

You guys are never ashamed to mention Jonathan.

A president who failed Nigeria horribly and the South in particular because he could not even do a single thing to try and redress the balance of policies and power so Nigeria becomes more equitable for all. Especialy the South.

Jonathan had to go. Him and OBJ have been big disappointments as Southern Presidents.

Any Southerners who will become President must not be in the mould of OBJ, a centrist 'one Nigeria' old boy like Buhari etal, or an impotent stooge and complete weakling like GEj who can never 'go there' for the sake of generations unborn.

Even State policing and restructuring, had Jonathan had the balls to deliver those two alone, would be far reaching achievements that will today be mitigating some of the unexpected and unpredictable maladies Nigerians are suffering today like banditry and herdsmen menace and socio-economic stsgnation.

That is a clear example of how leaders with vision and balls make difference with Awolowo and Nkrumah being some of the most stunning examples of that today in Africa.

The vision and policy determination of both men continue outliving them decades after they passed.

You myopic and ethnocentric clowns will simplistically tell us about bag of rice and cost of kpomo under GEJ and Buhari when we all know those are inflation issues subject to economic condition that are not even under Nigeria's control in some cases.

What you cannot show us is one 'teach a man to fish' thing Jonathan did that has pivotally changed Nigeria for good and out us in a permanently better position.

Tinubu, on the other hand, and more than any other politician since 1999, like Awolowo and Nkrumah, has always taught his constituencies to fish. The man delivers institutional reforms that endures.

Lagos became the 5th or 6th biggest economy in Africa under the guidance of Tinubu and the State can only consolidate on that whereas Bayelsa has regressed horribly, to now be at the point of total failure , under GEJ that clowns like you continue to cannonize.

People like you are a disgrace because you cannot see beyond the ethnocentric fog obstructing your vision. You think you know, and I see this from your attention-seeking red fonts, but you actually know nothing. Zilch.

1 Like

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Esama: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Osalobua may wu visit you a useful idiot like you attacking prince eweka from where ? Coward always
pretending and claiming what they are not. How is Tinubu and oshiomole are traitors those two not belong to pdp. They betrayed you pdp so you can continue exploiting.
freshkpomo:

Oguoba go break your neck this morning, royal home kill your entire family. I be Eweka 11, na lamogun we dey greet Idiot. You same idiots keep saying Obaseki is Yoruba that's why he is a traitor, you same idiots want to work with Yoruba traitors? Is it not Tinubu and Oshiomole along with others that sold the southern presidency to the North in the first place? If speaking the truth makes me Igbo then I accept, lastly stop using the name of our highly honoured Esama to do rubbish if not Ogunoba go kill you, stupid fellow! Because you are from a royal family,kukuma sell us to slavery na idiot APC pig!

I don't hate Yoruba but if the are serious and not greedy they won't talk about traitors like Tinubu and Osinbajo, those guys ouahes out a southern brother and now they want the same south to support them? Let Yoruba bring someone else we will vote,not traitors!
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Esama: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Please that bastard is not from Edo the idiot is from from east igbo people always claim what aren't.
Dsalvo:

You guys are never ashamed to mention Jonathan.

A president who failed Nigeria horribly and the South in particular because he could not even do a single thing to try and redress the balance of policies and power so Nigeria becomes more equitable for all. Especialy the South.

Jonathan had to go. Him and OBJ have been big disappointments as Southern Presidents.

Any Southerners who will become President must not be in the mould of OBJ, a centrist 'one Nigeria' old boy like Buhari etal, or an impotent stooge and complete weakling like GEj who can never 'go there' for the sake of generations unborn.

Even State policing and restructuring, had Jonathan had the balls to deliver those two alone, would be far reaching achievements that will today be mitigating some of the unexpected and unpredictable maladies Nigerians are suffering today like banditry and herdsmen menace and socio-economic stsgnation.

That is a clear example of how leaders with vision and balls make difference with Awolowo and Nkrumah being some of the most stunning examples of that today in Africa.

The vision and policy determination of both men continue outliving them decades after they passed.

You myopic and ethnocentric clowns will simplistically tell us about bag of rice and cost of kpomo under GEJ and Buhari when we all know those are inflation issues subject to economic condition that are not even under Nigeria's control in some cases.

What you cannot show us is one 'teach a man to fish' thing Jonathan did that has pivotally changed Nigeria for good and out us in a permanently better position.

Tinubu, on the other hand, and more than any other politician since 1999, like Awolowo and Nkrumah, has always taught his constituencies to fish. The man delivers institutional reforms that endures.

Lagos became the 5th or 6th biggest economy in Africa under the guidance of Tinubu and the State can only consolidate on that whereas Bayelsa has regressed horribly, to now be at the point of total failure , under GEJ that clowns like you continue to cannonize.

People like you are a disgrace because you cannot see beyond the ethnocentric fog obstructing your vision. You think you know, and I see this from your attention-seeking red fonts, but you actually know nothing. Zilch.
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Foreseer: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2022
simpleseyi:

Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come and contest, or are you saying your father is not competent?
My dad is not a politician.

But you and your father can vote for tinubu, and your generation can keep on voting their generation.

Senselessness undecided
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Chimaraymond455: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Yoruba people sef

1 Like

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Esama:
Osalobua may wu visit you a useful idiot like you attacking prince eweka from where ? Coward always
pretending and claiming what they are not. How is Tinubu and oshiomole are traitors those two not belong to pdp. They betrayed you pdp so you can continue exploiting.

Zombie nor even know anything about Eweka the second. I will modify my post Sha, but stop using Esama's name in the mud or fir any tribal banter to suit your personal interest. Finally,ask the idiot you quoted if I am PDP, he has a better answer. Seems many of you enjoy to see Nigerians suffer both PDP and APC members . You all a worst than the devil, all you do is for personal interest even when your party is wrong you still defend them, there is no iota of humanity in any of you guys, you are all bandits without guns, killing people daily with your support for evil leaders all for peanuts, face cap and Polo. My brother,life is more than that. Peace!!!
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

stunning examples of that today in Africa.
People filled with so much hate have nothing to offer. Tinubu and co kept attacking Jonathan, promised to bring heaven on earth but today the country has gone worse and as a true national figure we all expected him go speak but he never did. Jagaban has been aan I respected right from my boyhood, but his silence over things which ordinarily he would have brought down fire if it was Jonathan clearly shows he is more of a northerner than a southerner.

You claimed Jonathan and Obj were failures,you are right because southerners were never tribal bigots until Buhari came on board. They belived in treating everyone equal and tried go please every region.

Lastly, same Buhari promised go fix security and the economy. He promised go make N1 into a dollar and many more Economical promises but now you are claiming he can't control it after failing on his promise along side Yemi Osinbajo. Same subsidy he called scam,is what he is planning to remove today! It shows him and his APC people either intentionally decieved Nigerians or never really made any research a iut the government before stepping onboard which simply means they were carelessly playing with the welfare of over 200million people. I am not a politician, but I love ghw Truth. Oshiomole and Obaseki were not pdp when we voted for them in Edo, do the maths!

1 Like

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

stunning examples of that today in Africa.
People filled with so much hate have nothing to offer. Tinubu and co kept attacking Jonathan, promised to bring heaven on earth but today the country has gone worse and as a true national figure we all expected him go speak but he never did. Jagaban has been aan I respected right from my boyhood, but his silence over things which ordinarily he would have brought down fire if it was Jonathan clearly shows he is more of a northerner than a southerner.

You claimed Jonathan and Obj were failures,you are right because southerners were never tribal bigots until Buhari came on board. They belived in treating everyone equal and tried go please every region.

Lastly, same Buhari promised go fix security and the economy. He promised go make N1 into a dollar and many more Economical promises but now you are claiming he can't control it after failing on his promise along side Yemi Osinbajo. Same subsidy he called scam,is what he is planning to remove today! It shows him and his APC people either intentionally decieved Nigerians or never really made any research a iut the government before stepping onboard which simply means they were carelessly playing with the welfare of over 200million people. I am not a politician, but I love the Truth. Oshiomole and Obaseki were not pdp when we voted for them in Edo, do the maths!
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Why you dey deceive your skull with North vs South rubbish because you wan smuggle Tinubu/yoruba presidency enter Aso rock? grin

If you truly believe its the turn of the south, then you should be campaigning vigorously for SE because they have the strongest argument for it. grin

Esame my yoruba muslim 'I be bini' friend, wetin you think? grin

The idiot dey use our Esama name do yeye I don warn am to stop the rubbish because pikin nor dey play with him papa penis! The guy nor even dey yarn like Edo man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Esama: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
If they born you well come to upper sabokba drop at tend. Useless igbo boy forming Edo boy ogun kill you.
freshkpomo:

The idiot dey use our Esama name do yeye I don warn am to stop the rubbish because pikin nor dey play with him papa penis! The guy nor even dey yarn like Edo man!
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Esama: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Whether eweka 1 or 2 stop claiming what you aren't I don't care of who you support or the party you belong.
freshkpomo:

Zombie nor even know anything about Eweka the second. I will modify my post Sha, but stop using Esama's name in the mud or fir any tribal banter to suit your personal interest. Finally,ask the idiot you quoted if I am PDP, he has a better answer. Seems many of you enjoy to see Nigerians suffer both PDP and APC members . You all a worst than the devil, all you do is for personal interest even when your party is wrong you still defend them, there is no iota of humanity in any of you guys, you are all bandits without guns, killing people daily with your support for evil leaders all for peanuts, face cap and Polo. My brother,life is more than that. Peace!!!
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by LLiKYekoba: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

The mugu no even sabi disguise. grin

1 Like

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

the Zombie want come even dey make me cast upper people because him dey claim upper boy, but I don modify Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by cktheluckyman: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
simpleseyi:

Onye Dot region. Your 5% votes in inconsequential. We proved that to you in 2015, we repeated it in 2019, una no dey hear word? Why Okoro stubborn like this. In 2023, we shall completely annihilate you and your 5% Yeye vote.

BUT BROS EELCTIONS DID NOT BEGIN TOBE HOLD IN 2015 cheesy cheesy
Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by Esama: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Igbo people they like to deceive themselves.That okoro called freshkpomo pretending to be from Edo I asked him his father house he said eweka2 mumu idiot.
LLiKYekoba:

Re: Me Personally I Will Vote Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2022
Esama:
Igbo people they like to deceive themselves.That okoro called freshkpomo pretending to be from Edo I asked him his father house he said eweka2 mumu idiot.
Afonja stop disguising hahaha... I know a skull mining Yoruba moosilim when I see one... The other guy don Burst you too! Na slavery go kill all of una, God forbid say Edo and slave like una go be one...I bekive your Heard it before that "Edo nor be Lagos". Ozuor slave, your eye go soon!!! Mumu dey from upper boy!!! You and that your slave owomida friend na slavery go kill una!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP / Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War / No Election In Yoruba Land Posters By Sunday Igboho Printed - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.