Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK (8831 Views)

Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online / Most Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Sydney / Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by LARRIE(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2011
This is not incredible! Some of the posters here on nairaland also fall to this category of oluseyi jeremiah. They abound in our society.The yahoo boys of this world are good example,
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by rocka: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2011
Damn, i can't believe so much tribal hatred coming from Nigerians living in Nigeria( and some abroad) especially from Yorubas. Alright, i'm gonna put it straight: Nairaland has got both Nigerians that 'know Nigeria' and Nigerians 'yearning to know Nigeria'.

The culprit is Nigerian. Non-Nigerians don't give a hoot if he was Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa. Nigerians i grew up with don't know the difference, forums like this is a shocking eye-opener on how Nigerians regard themselves.

Was hoping to see solutions and opinions on curbing the fraud epidemic, oh well, Utopia is still far away.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by gogo13233: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2011
ngbanti people and forging and stealing and looting and killing their wives, my goodness
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by member479760: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2011
the guy na Igbo, look at the face very well.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
jeremiah ko zebrudiah ni
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by hackney(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
In London, yourubas try for benefit and bank frauds sha.

The innocent is punished so much in this country that sometimes i dont blame the fraudsters.

At the end of the day, people pay exorbitant tax on everything and get nothing in return.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by phreakabit(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
if the man was from the north, the majority of reactions would havs[b] been divide the country!![/b] see what we endure from our so-called brothers from the south.

This is why we say una no get sense enough to be Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by nagoma(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
@mamasani;if the man was from the north, the majority of reactions would havs been divide the country!! see what we endure from our so-called brothers from the south.

mamasani leave them alone 419 and international financial crimes such as these are southerners speciality, they made Nigeria world  famous for that. They know who did it they will sort themselves out. You never hear what he say "- you no get enough sense to be Nigerian " - as you no de steal!
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Hoodrat(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
Why are we discriminating? Either igbo, Yoruba or house it dont matter tongue
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by phreakabit(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
nagoma:

@mamasani;if the man was from the north, the majority of reactions would havs been divide the country!! see what we endure from our so-called brothers from the south.

mamasani leave them alone 419 and international financial crimes such as these are southerners speciality, they made Nigeria world  famous for that. They know who did it they will sort themselves out. You never hear what he say "- you no get enough sense to be Nigerian " - as you no de steal!

Question: Northerners made Nigeria world famous for what?

Answer: Mutalab A.K.A Kaboom balls, Polio and Dumbness.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by darne(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2011
@comments Yeeepa Una No Go Kill Person On This Site OOOO grin grin grin Kai mutane da yawa o chai see as Kettle N Pot Dey Drag:::::::::Who Black Pass Kettle N The Pot,, I Really Dnt See No Difference Between These Yoruba Thieves N Their Igbo Supporters LOL,, btw Nor bi Igbo PPL Teash Yorubawa Nii Make Una No Fight Again Ova That Big Thief But we Dnt even knw what he is,, Yoruba ? Igbo ? Hau,,,,,.sa? Nupe? Efik ? Damn Hes Nigerian ! God Will Help Us All Mostly We The Ones Left At Home,, God Would Help Us with These Gboko Baram N Mend And Opc And Thieves And So Many many many Things Or Peoples I cant Mention Their Names,, NIGERIANS GOOD COUNTRY,, GOOD PEOPLE !!!! shocked shocked Yoruba Don Learn Fast O Chei ! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2011
The Oluwole Consurtium is proudly chaired by my brothers from the West!
Rejoinders please.

Bribe, documented fraud, bla bla. Yoruba for oju aye

its their way of Life
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by nagoma(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2011
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Leonoel202(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2011
Look at his face like one robot, he should be punished for not being a good ambassador of Nigeria. Nigerians are making names via fraud. Too bad!
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by ak47mann(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2011
my friend knows him, his a Yoruba guy they are known in UK for fraud cool cool
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Hoodrat(m): 2:30am On Jul 17, 2011
If you are born poor, its not your mistake but if you die poor its your mistake, so do whatever it takes to make money & forget to fear ,work without payment make hustler a dull boy.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by buy1get2(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2011
nija and our knowledge of criminality!!!!lolz
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by aminu790(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
eebo man. shinedu
?
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by sayisayi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
My Yoruba brodas dey rep UK fraud hard since 80s...always the ones born in naija...no chills about the harm done to community in the uk.

Make money at all costs
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by okk4sure: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bravo!U make name for urself.Bro,sin no more bt take ds small 10 years to relax in the prison fr time bin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Nabbed For Defrauding 4 Barren Women Of N7.8m / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Nigerians Spotted Cooking A Human Being / BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.