Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager (47634 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by MathewOG(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Ikem11(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nothing person no go read for this nairaland grin

Am 100 percent your wife Don yarsh that mallam but she no come enjoy him.... Lol fear women.

Werey collected 20L dey cruise lol

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Goahead(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Prayer won't solve your marital problem, sort it out with your wife like two adults.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by danny086(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
It's well...... Resign to fate bro....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by fotadmowmend(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hx
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Bisiebae(f): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sounds like you had a fair trade.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by 175(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Exceed15: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Story story
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by specialmati(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
cool
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by sunnedee2: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wahala be like fuel scarcity.
I just park the car one side and continue my life jejely.
Local man cannot be spending hard earned money in hard earned way to buy bad fuel.
In your case op, you hard earned wife is going... going...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by wayodude(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ha so he is siphoning liquid gold from your special tank with his long mallam hose! Chai that man bad gan grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by queengift(f): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nairalanders and plenty wahala, it's well with you my brother. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by rajiedreez: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ok
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Just b happy, u will never lack fuel or diesel grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Stanweezy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is OP is a clown grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by starbn(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
You have no talk here,go and sleep.
Thank god your wife is even shouting on them and remembered she is a married woman.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by BabaIbo: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Honestly, I don't believe this story, but I will play along.

You sef don dey imagine as dem lash your wife.
You already assumed she is cheating or having an affairs with him, what if she is telling the man not to disturb her, that she is a married woman by yelling at him?

On a serious note, what is marriage turning to these days?

Odd posts about it everywhere on Nairaland FP.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by joetem(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

There's no free lunch even in Freetown.

Pray for me!

No need to pray for you, you have been delivered. God has shown you what is planning to kill you. Do the needful, if u have kids, do DNA and move on..... No need for further investigation, she has been nacked. If u doubt me, send her to come and buy fuel from me.

But on a serious note.... You need to leave her
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by abobote: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
I have been thinking of going for DNA test with my two first sons lately.
All these bitches that calls themselves wife are no longer loyal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Vicben(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't believe this story.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
You have sold your birth right for a plat of porridge, ignorance is no excuse grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by truthCoder: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

There's no free lunch even in Freetown.

Pray for me!

Sorry bro.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by CharleyBright(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oh Lord.
Op from your comment I think you are sick in the head and a despicable man.
You don't seem to love or respect your wife..
She went thru stress to get you fuel and it didn't bother u how and where she got it.
You collected the fuel and cruised while suspecting your wife was dating the fuel station manager.
And you heard her yelling at someone disturbing her. Would she do that to your hearing if she was having an affair?
Am more worried, that u came online to rant that your wife's yansh would have suffered from the mallams juju.
Is that how low and cheap you view your wife?
Honestly, you are a despicable wicked man.
Get the Bleep off my face.
Idiotic ingrate.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by zubimete(f): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oh my goodness! Not again i was still delibrating on an advice to give to that fellow boom another story hit the front page. Ok all i know is some women are whores, they don't have morals & the fear of GOD. '' Anyways when a woman marries two husbands, she's in position to choose the better of the two'' sorry man
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by freshkpomo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bobloco:
Oh! See what the fuel scarcity being orchestrated by the Buhari government is causing in various Nigerian families

his cheerleaders are coming for you..

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Omagi:
kiss Omo! This one carry dagger o. Your wife got herself and her friend a full tank and just 20litres for you. That shows what you're worth. Investigate further, don't let her manipulate you, she might be shouting because the burantashi nearly killed her the other time else she would have gone back for more and pay with pussy
grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Lazenby007(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by azpekuliar: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by DukeOfNigeria: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
You will just read some threads and laugh if off.... because youdont know which one is real or fabricated

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by aribisala0(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
FILLING

STATION
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by deavicky(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Enough petrol for you be that.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by heniford2: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
D web game ur wife played has paid off the thing is if she bleeps u can't tell now she's still battling with her emotion but soon she will become a full grown whool! grin so get another sidekick to fall in should incase and start using condoms with her it will pass a message quickly undecided be smart with ur wife any gift is for a reason mostly africa black women undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.