Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager (47586 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by sulaak(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

There's no free lunch even in Freetown.

Pray for me!

Your wife is a LovePeddler and you are a love-vendor. bloody lowlife
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by stamapro(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
You are good story teller. Keep it up
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by ama0423(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

Pray for me!

Na scarcity cause this one oh! Make you just fashy na oil money she dey collect now.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Mrklemo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol.. You be clown i swear. Lol @ swindle the of his fuel.
The thing sef no even worry you
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Encyclopedia1: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
You can't lack fuel now. Bother car and gen na free fuel. Get home and meet 50LT keg everyday. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by sundayoluwatimi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
The last line does not show you take this seriously. Praying for you is surely not what you truly want. Making reference to buran tashi and your wife's body suffering in this manner doesn't exactly show this bothers you much.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Unshackled: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!
fake story!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by sundayoluwatimi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mrklemo:
Lol.. You be clown i swear. Lol @ swindle the of his fuel.
The thing sef no even worry you

Exactly. He made light of the thing.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Kobicove(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!

Your story and the title are at variance undecided
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by MrUchenna1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
FAMILY BUSINESS
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by SugarGirl44(f): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wahala be like fuel scarcity grin grin grin grin
Leave her to take charge of the situation, she's an adult.
At least you heard her tell the man about her marital status.
If she was cheating she wouldn't say that.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by SugarGirl44(f): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
sundayoluwatimi:
The last line does not show you take this seriously. Praying for you is surely not what you truly want. Making reference to buran tashi and your wife's body suffering in this manner doesn't exactly show this bothers you much.

That's the best way to face life challenges, laugh them away.
People who do that don't have high BP.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Slynation(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Your wife ynash don suffer...grin seems like you are okay with her flirting around
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Chuksyno(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
excomarow:
What happening today na, it seems women are on the loose. Men just dey complain about their wives if no be bus driver na fuel attendant, very soon you go hear say na mortuary attendant dey romance person wife...

Women and cheatinbg this days be like APC n PDP
APC and PDP na common enemies o. There's love lost between them.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by dontrulee: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
The way women dey cheat these days ehn, I dey fear for my life.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Testimony1988(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
She shouldn't have started what she can't finish, it's well.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by DavSagacity(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Chai... U can not be bored once you have data.. just subscribe make u enter Nairaland. U go see things.
Free fuel for Nigeria...!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by koyyess: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
[s]At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

There's no free lunch even in Freetown.[/s]

Pray for me and my useless made up story!

The most annoying thing is that some unproductive 1mbeciles will believe this made up sh1t story.

No single evidence that there was an affair. You are a lousy writer.

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Fiscus105(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
queengift:
Nairalanders and plenty wahala, it's well with you my brother. grin grin

Wen will u give us ur own version of plenty wahala u ve seen in ur own relationship
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by yusluvad(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Werey dey disguise cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Tonnierichy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!
You don't sound like a responsible husband
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by seyz91(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy
excomarow:
What happening today na, it seems women are on the loose. Men just dey complain about their wives if no be bus driver na fuel attendant, very soon you go hear say na mortuary attendant dey romance person wife...

Women and cheating this days be like APC n PDP
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
gaby:
Werey grin

You beat met me to it. I wanted to type Weyrey!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by seyz91(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ma reasoning too!

Real recognize real
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord...

Marriage don tire me..

Na baby mama sure me die...
Imagine na common fuel them take knack people wife

Na now I see why some of my guys say if you want dey knack steadily just buy common lexus or benz....

Infact na you go run for kpekus...both people wife, sisters and girl friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by NOwazobia: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please, don't come here and be disturbing us with your personal palava after you decided to elope with a slay queen.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by khalidibnwhalid: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sebi u don collect fuel when u knew its from a fellow Man............relax make you wife pay her due...ONIRANU
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by ScotMisile: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
They may not have slept together. Don't conclude yet. E get why.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by okoroemeka(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!
your caption is misleading,this is not an affair,your wife maybe a pretty and easygoing woman,such ladies attract men like moths to light,it is then the duty of the woman to brush them off,her shouting at the man to leave her alone that she is married is just for you to know that she has admirers,that's common with married women,to spike your jealousy, curiosity to possess her more with more attention,this people are Masters in playing mind games.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by georgemarcus(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is just a joke..NEXT!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Kimiso(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wait till you handedly caught them both in the act,then sue the manager
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!

Maybe you should buy the fuel and ask your wife to return it to the fueling station's manager
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na Big Werey.
gaby:
Werey grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.