Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager (47606 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by chigoizie7(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

There's no free lunch even in Freetown.

Pray for me!

Imagine.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by desoul2004(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Women hardly comment in this type of story. Why?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Nexttpage(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
this OP sef grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by goodvision12(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so she didnt know she was a married woman when she accepted the free fuel?! .... you too, should lame yourself for believing that some dude will just give your wife free fuel for herself and extra 20L for you, for no damn reason....haba!!!
I don't belıeve thıs story
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by victorazy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Unityp:
With the way u narrate this story,u don't sound serious or troubled so I believe this is just a made up story.But if the story is true, then the FILLING station manager is helping you to FILL your wife's 'Station' since you are not a serious FILLER grin

grin grin grin
Comrade I see u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Hassanmaye(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord...

Marriage don tire me..

Na baby mama sure me die...
Imagine na common fuel them take knack people wife

Na now I see why some of my guys say if you want dey knack steadily just buy common lexus or benz....

Infact na you go run for kpekus...both people wife, sisters and girl friends
Hahahhahahaha damnnn some even indomie and egg I can't spend millions on a pekus agberos chop free
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Jackipapa: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
The Mallam go Fuel her tire. Full tank laoding.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by iKON11(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hehe such a manipulative woman
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by BafanaBafana: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
You believe your wife of over 10 years will sleep with someone just for fuel?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by rigarmortis: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
The manager is filling her up?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by tmoneyu: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bros your shame is shaming me, why should collect free fuel from a known source? You know the intricacies of your action, come make I give u 50k to have your wife for a night I hope u will agree because u like free things, you should have stood up and ask ur wife to take it back from wherever she brought it and warn the mallam never to call ur wife, am not even sorry for u, u like free things, u get what u deserve

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Oluwasaudy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
My wife nyash go don suffer got me grin grin

Is your wife promiscuous ?

Cos before now..you should know maybe during courtship ...

Them day say make you no trust women...but me trust my wife for now... She can change tomorrow oh ..

When we started dating...o was rounding up with my project in OOU 2008 ... And she was just gained admission....

And hall way she day stay ehn..na Badoo...
Girls only hostel (Goodwill hall oru)

If I wan go see her from Lagos...I go with letting her know am coming...and anytime I go....I go don day town with my goons ..drink and hangout till late hour ...come go her hostel around 11.30 pm..... Incase she get paroo or she no go sleep house I go know...

Anyway you cut long story short...we are married already and our first son is 10years

You should have seen the sign during courtship except you are a Simple man

All the best

EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

Pray for me!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Bluebrain101: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
tmoneyu:
Bros your shame is shaming me, why should collect free fuel from a known source? You know the intricacies of your action, come make I give u 50k to have your wife for a night I hope u will agree because u like free things, you should have stood up and ask ur wife to take it back from wherever she brought it and warn the mallam never to call ur wife, am not even sorry for u, u like free things, u get what u deserve

Real nigga has spoken. The man couldn't do the needful. Best thing is to punish the pun@ni with violence
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by tnerro1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oga, the abokii don spread your wife legs like bedsheet. And those guys dey carry better gbola plus burantashi, chai, just help her boil hot water to press the pvssy anything she come house.

Look on the bright side, you will have fuel during scarcity so no need to queue for 2 days grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by AjiBussu(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol. Jisie ike nwannem
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by crackhouse(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Maybe she have not slept with the man. It's possible the man is pestering her for sex in exchange for the fuel he gave her and your wife is avoiding him. Don't be in a haste to conclude, some women feel it's smartness to chop a man and waka..
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Olam09(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!

This looks like a lie.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by vikstandon(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so she didnt know she was a married woman when she accepted the free fuel?! .... you too, should lame yourself for believing that some dude will just give your wife free fuel for herself and extra 20L for you, for no damn reason....haba!!!

Pray for me!

This comment shows he knows someone has been helping with his matrimonial duties.

I pity Op...Mallam and his big size gboola...my friend, you will be like as a bicycle running in the centre of a four way lane.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Johel(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!

Wahala for married couples.. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Didi2d(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
This guy funny sha!

So wetin you wan do now?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by kmaster007: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ur own don don
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by gaby(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Skyview01:

You beat met me to it. I wanted to type Weyrey!

The guy na heavy kolo

Even the wife sef go laff if she see this post..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by rippa(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
But he just said day he didn't believe
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by LIVEGOESON1: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
U be the main mugu in question. U wan enjoy free pms abi? Inukwa this werey
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Sultty(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!
may the rod be with her sorry u
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Greazyman99: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Werey !!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by ModeEbo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol. The mallam go make road for where road no dey for ur wife body
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by HeavenVGate: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!
If you're telling the truth, you ain't got a wife yet. I will advice you to married another wife, your future with her is very dangerous. Remember that time of old age when you will need your wife the most, remember that time when your wife will have all tht power. That's I always advice people to marry a woman who respect and listen to them. YOUR FUTURE IS DANGEROUS
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Hadassah2021: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
It's not every matter that requires prayer. On this issue, if you continue to pray it's like praying for APC to extend their hardship government beyond May 2023.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Aaay: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Really
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Fadoria: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Story story ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.