Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… (53956 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu / Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by rippa(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2022
bmsteady:

That is why we want that power of presidency by BAT, so that he can give us what we want including your Biafra-dot in a circle
For ur info, I'm Edo boy
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by bmsteady(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't no what English language did to u that u decided to kill it. Meanwhile, what will Tinubu do for nigeria? Can Tinubu fight corruption & put away nepotism?

English supported Fulanis govt to rules over indigenous people in Nigeria that was y I kill it

Each region will deal with its problems

What we after is that contradiction called Nigeria; we are countries of many nations
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2022
bmsteady:

English supported Fulanis govt to rules over indigenous people in Nigeria that was y I kill it

Each region will deal with its problems

What we after is that contradiction called Nigeria; we are countries of many nations

Pls read again. Seems u didn't understand what u read:

I don't no what English language did to u that u decided to kill it. Meanwhile, what will Tinubu do for nigeria? Can Tinubu fight corruption & put away nepotism?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by kingyakos: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Tinubu vampires, una boss wey dey see him period has bought 50million naira worth of blood for you urchins to surck
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Phrankin(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2022
felixotalu1:
nigerians beware of does that show you love only when election is around the coner.terrible things have been happening in nigeria were has tinubu been.the painful part be say our people no won wise up them no learn any lesson from bubu.
it's our turn. It's yoruba turn to rule. tinunbu for president.
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2022
ELRUFAI ALWAYS THINKS HIS SPEAKS FOR NIGERIANS,THIS CRAFTY MAN
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Polchiz(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2022
trutharena:

A failure like you praying someone else fail lol.

You think na Obi Pandora the failure be this. Asiwaju is greater than Ojuku and any Ibo man dead or alive.
If Asiwaju try to do 20% of what Ojukwu did, Yoruba nation would be wiped out completely.
I lived in the North for years and Ojukwu's name alone scares the hell out of them even after his death.
One of them told me that if the Igbos had 2 Ojukwus, Nigeria wouldn't have survived it.

The North knows the tribe they are afraid of.
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Indispensable85(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:
I said yoruba people will chose the narrative that suits them and leave the rest.
Self deceit grin

Why are yoruba people quoting only the first paragraph
And leaving the second.. or they’re different quotes from different people I guess

....Nwigeria is at crossroad, critical crossroad, and we must take very difficult decisions to get the right leaders that would take us out of the multiple quagmires that we are going through. These are human challenges and they can be solved by human ingenuity[]. I pray for God to choose who is best for Nigeria, so that we will be the better, united, progressive and exemplary country that is fair and just to everyone.”[/b]

This sound more like consolations of a baby already denied his toy.

Bloody hypocrite why are you crying?
Just the way you chose the one that suits you allow others to also choose theirs. Why are you pained?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by seunjungle1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
You people are just so wicked and sad minded ones. Who among your politicians is patriotic and open minded as Asiwaju is?
Your been religion bigotry, tribalism and nepotism can never allow you to see the good works Asiwaju has done and the ones he's doing. I said this again, no politucians in your region have the standard Tinubu has set in space today. That's why it is so difficult and hard for you or anyone to pull him down.
Should in case you don't know, Tinubu still remains the best candidate in the west (even Osinbajo is aware of this).
Well, as El rufai had just said that God choice candidate should emerge as Nigeria president.
If it is will of God for Asiwaju to be president no number of eeeboooo can fall him.
Sad minded people
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Indispensable85(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race. Wail for eternity if you like, it won't change a thing.
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Laslaslala: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
felixotalu1:
nigerians beware of does that show you love only when election is around the coner.terrible things have been happening in nigeria were has tinubu been.the painful part be say our people no won wise up them no learn any lesson from bubu.
He has been hiding somewhere and asking us

'' where is the cow"

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by israelmao(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
bmsteady:

BAT is not a messiah, even people that will develop our nation as a confederation-uae model are in there watch- out to have enabling environment.

What we want BAT to do is using power of presidency to control as Abdulsalam Abubakar did by gave us 1999 constitution, as Obj did 1979 constitution, as Agunrosi did suspended regional in 1966,

So We need that power: BAT 2023

Please stop mentioning me if you can't answer all the questions I raised earlier.
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by bmsteady(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls read again. Seems u didn't understand what u read:

English Is not my language,

Tinubu mandate is to return back what Agunrosi suspended in Jan 15, 1966 and return original name of our country "the federation of Nigeria" .

If you are serious, u will fight corruption in your region and develop your own region

Even in developed countries their is corruption!
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
bmsteady:

English Is not my language,

Tinubu mandate is to return back what Agunrosi suspended in Jan 15, 1966 and return original name of our country "the federation of Nigeria" .

If you are serious, u will fight corruption in your region and develop your own region

Even in developed countries their is corruption!

Neither is English my language doesn't mean that I should kill it. Meanwhile, you haven't answered my questions:

what will Tinubu do for nigeria? Can Tinubu fight corruption & put away nepotism?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by bmsteady(m): 3:54am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Neither is English my language doesn't mean that I should kill it. Meanwhile, you haven't answered my questions:

what will Tinubu do for nigeria? Can Tinubu fight corruption & put away nepotism?

For English undermine our greatness in western region Nigeria is enough for me to do anyhow with their language, beside ki sé edé mi

BAT will change name back from federal republic of Nigeria to it original name THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA.

BAT will suspend 1999 constitution that hold us down and return back to regional govt.

BAT will not fight corruption and nepotism, each region govt will fight corruption and nepotism that may kill their govt and develop as they will-UAE model

BAT will make sure that no power in that center again-less attractive before exit the office-

BAT will turn that office to figurehead without power of presidency again

We can't continue like ds, we need to be among develop nations as Lagos state got special status among the cities in Africa

Oodua nation
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 5:27am On Apr 08, 2022
bmsteady:

For English undermine our greatness in western region Nigeria is enough for me to do anyhow with their language, beside ki sé edé mi

BAT will change name back from federal republic of Nigeria to it original name THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA.

BAT will suspend 1999 constitution that hold us down and return back to regional govt.

BAT will not fight corruption and nepotism, each region govt will fight corruption and nepotism that may kill their govt and develop as they will-UAE model

BAT will make sure that no power in that center again-less attractive before exit the office-

We can't continue like ds, we need to be among develop nations as Lagos state got special status among the cities in Africa

Oodua nation

You haven't answered my questions:

what will Tinubu do for nigeria? Can Tinubu fight corruption & put away nepotism? who gave Tinubu the power to suspend constitution?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2022
bmsteady:

Oodua nation

When was nigerias original name "federation of Nigeria"? What's the difference between "federal republic of Nigeria" and "federation of Nigeria"?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by bmsteady(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

When was nigerias original name "federation of Nigeria"? What's the difference between "federal republic of Nigeria" and "federation of Nigeria"?

You don't need to asked me. Do your research and know better

All our political leaders known better. They known what holding our greatness.

Corruption is in all those developed countries too, they knew how to fight it and it did not kill them, kill their economy and the greatness of their nation

Why can't we also get I right?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Gamesmart: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2022
bmsteady:

You don't need to asked me. Do your research and know better

All our political leaders known better. They known what holding our greatness.

Corruption is in all those developed countries too, they knew how to fight it and it did not kill them, kill their economy and the greatness of their nation

Why can't we also get I right?

Since u have done your research, then u shouldn't have any problems answering the questions:

Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Gamesmart: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Gamesmart: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Since u have done your research, then u shouldn't have any problems answering the questions:

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Gamesmart: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Gamesmart: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Gamesmart: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by lexy2014: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

your point about what?
Re: El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… by Gamesmart: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is

And your point is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.