Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other (762 Views)

Why Do Ethiopians Marry Black People / Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Ilamina(f): 3:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Isn't it better to commit suicide

Than people calling you childish 24/7 all the time

What do you think?
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Ilamina(f): 3:10am On Apr 06, 2022
People always call me childish
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Ilamina(f): 3:10am On Apr 06, 2022
I am suffering from hair loss like jada pinkett

They are still calling me childish
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Bobloco: 3:18am On Apr 06, 2022
Ilamina:
People always call me childish

Childish Gambino
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by falcon01: 5:18am On Apr 06, 2022
What the f*ck is going on here?
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Kingpin1000: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2022
You want to commit suicide because people called you childish.
You are truly childish and weak to even think of suicide because of that.
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Kingpin1000: 6:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Ilamina:
I am suffering from hair loss like jada pinkett

They are still calling me childish
Then you need to get a wig and grow up.
Or better still shave your hair..
What kind of weak people do we have these days?
It seems you've been pampered all your life.
When I was in school, I went to visit a friend.I saw a guy who lost one of his leg due to an accident. The boys in the room where making jest of one leg, I whispered to my friend ,that its not good to say those awful things him and He may get depressed. My friend told me,pampering him will get him depressed making jest of his one leg will make him feel equal. The next moment the one legged boy, looked at me and said, with this your poverty looking face like person wey never chop for 2 days,hope say you no come beg garri for here. I was like WTF, I burst into laughter. The young one legged man built a tough skin and that's what you should be doing, if someone says you're childish,reply "elder, I have heard".
If the person continues, tell him old man, you are closer to your grave.
If someone mocks your loss of hair tell them, na Natural Aftican queen. Na wetin God want for me.

6 Likes

Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Ilamina(f): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
You want to commit suicide because people called you childish.
You are truly childish and weak to even think of suicide because of that.
my friend committed suicide

He said he wasn't happy, the way his life was going
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by fikayormi(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2022
End it all now son , you deserve the best
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Kingpin1000: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Ilamina:
my friend committed suicide

He said he wasn't happy, the way his life was going
So you want to join him?
Only you can encourage yourself.
Do you believe in God?
No one close to me can commit suicide, because na me be suicide himself.
After we smoke weed, I will take you around to see people who you are far better off and are still living happily.
The problem is that we compare ourselves with others,forgetting we don't come from thesame background.
We don't have thesame opportunity.
My pal bought a car immediately we left school and built a house, He was into Yahoo and I was like na wa o.
One day as I was smoking my weed a voice told me " grow at your own pace". today I have enough money to buy a car but,I don't feel like buying a car,car no dey move me again.
It's just life. Live your life and forget about others.

1 Like

Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by lifenija: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Ilamina:

What do you think?
why do u keep fooling ur self with different childish topic
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Jeon(f): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2022
I love you.

3 Likes

Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Cazzim(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2022
Ilamina:

What do you think?

yes because you are always childish,talk childish even now too u behaving childish
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Ilamina(f): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:

So you want to join him?
Only you can encourage yourself.
Do you believe in God?
No one close to me can commit suicide, because na me be suicide himself.
After we smoke weed, I will take you around to see people who you are far better off and are still living happily.
The problem is that we compare ourselves with others,forgetting we don't come from thesame background.
We don't have thesame opportunity.
My pal bought a car immediately we left school and built a house, He was into Yahoo and I was like na wa o.
One day as I was smoking my weed a voice told me " grow at your own pace". today I have enough money to buy a car but,I don't feel like buying a car,car no dey move me again.
It's just life. Live your life and forget about others.

He chose to commit suicide than people calling him childish, all the time, like me
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Ilamina(f): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Is commiting suicide a sin undecided
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Ilamina(f): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't want to give up
Re: Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other by Yankee101: 5:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Yes ma

Thou shall not kill...that includes yourself ma

(1) (Reply)

Adult Content Creator / . / Know Your Partner And Know Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.