Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim (32840 Views)

Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Please I’m begging you Go to Ashawo quarter and dominate those ladies because of what they have on, if you no collect I pay you $500 via escrow, if we can agree I will make the deposit today, since you want to proof that dominance is the driving force towards rape.

You are very drunk?

In the future, use prove. Proof is a noun.

You rape a woman because you’re too weak to control your stupidity and urge to commit a crime, na people like you dey fvck their sisters and cousins codedly dey form sharp guy.

The irony is that many of you people who show so much anger when matters like this are discussed are the ones who really have a sordid past of rapes. In psychology, it is called reaction formation.

No just let hand touch you, especially where person like me dey, Omo, you must collect that day. Na small thing go save you make you no lost your gbola

Clearly, you have a dirty past of rape. You are seeking redemption. Hopefully, you find it. But do not expect that reaction formation will help you get over your urges. No! Having healthy conversations is one of many ways. Reaction formation is just a defensive mechanism. It is not a solution.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by saphiere(f): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Rape is bad very bad but we won't see you here if the reverse were to be the case ....You are such a disgusting hypocrite!
The reverse has never been the case. Mention me on a thread where a Nigerian woman rapes a man and I will give you my all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Amalekki: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Great development.
@Saphiere you are doing a great job here with rape awareness.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Why are you defending rapists with such high emotions?
GreyLaw:

The judge is a woman. They lose their head whenever they handle rape cases. By all means punish the offender, but follow the letter of the law.

And I hope one day someone introduces a bill to punish sexual assault. When you sit on a man's lap, ride him, grab his privates you have assaulted him if you did all that without permission. Being a woman doesn't give you anroght to be stupid.

They seduce and assault a man till he breaks down and pushes for sex. And when hat happens, they sue for rape.

I keep saying it, if you come near me to seduce me or touch me indiscriminately, I will give you a blinding slap that will resound for generations to come. Idiots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by goslowgoslow(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
The reverse has never been the case. Mention me on a thread where a Nigerian woman rapes a man and I will give you my all.
Lol...I don't cram what goes on Nairaland there are cases of women raping men and so many cases of women committing attrocities against men and children.
There was a rape case here sometime ago and many people called you out including me but you were no where to be found, you will go on ghost mode. Everybody here knows you for that so I stand by what I called you "Hypocrite"
From today I start keeping track of you for prove.
Between you are so obsessed with your hatred for men but you comment one time that you will go for a sperm donor. Is that sperm donor a woman? So aren't you an hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Horlufemi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Nigerian men and rape

These were the responses i got from a Nigerian man after calling out a rapist on my previous thread.

- A woman shouldn't visit a man when he is lonely.
- A woman shouldn't sit on a man's laps if she isn't in for sex.
- A man should rape a woman if she seduces him.

O my God. So it actually true that men do not have self-control.

In summary, men can't control their urge. sigh!
May God save us from this evil gender.

No be all men dey rape. % of men who have ever raped in their lives is less that 10%.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by GreyLaw(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Men are doing so everyday, even one did so yesterday on the front page. He raped a girl for sitting in his lap.

It seems that men feel they are the only ones dealing with seduction. The difference is that women will not pounce on a man she's having hot thoughts about, pull out his willy and force it into any of her. She will not feel entitled to break down or blame her actions on the men who tempt her on a daily basis. She is the master of her actions, and she takes responsibility for them.

There is no trick of prostitutes, and those men aren't simple. If another man was coming onto them, what would they do? If you haven't fallen to rape, why have other men? Isn't it because you control yourself? Are men special that they can't be expected to control their libido because they see women everyday? Why can't they do exactly what you did to the married woman? Can't you see that these men are ready to rape and blame, rather than putting themselves under control? There's nothing simple about them. They deserve the life sentence. They know exactly what they are doing, but they hope to be given a slap on the wrist because they have testosterone.

This particular man deserved his sentence and more.

You have made very good points.

However, I think men and women are wired differently. Men force their way through simply because they can. And they are stupid for doing that and should face the consequences. I fully support that. On the other hand, women don't force their way physically because they cannot. They just cannot.

I consider it sexual harassment, not seduction, to touch a man indiscriminately, like the guy who posted yesterday about the girl coming to his house, sitting on him many times, riding him, grabbing his privates in her hands, and then taking his hands to out on her chest and bringing up dirty discussions about sex all the while. When the guy couldn't hold it any longer he felt the girl's actions were her way of asking for sex. But three different times he tried gently, she said no.

My question is this, if that story was true, which I am inclined to believe it was, when do we draw the line between what a woman can and cannot do to a man? What that girl did was sexual harassment. Not everybody has the same restraints sexually.

I have had a girl UnCloth before me for three days in a row. She was my former boss' cousin. I was a student. I lived with the man then. She did all sorts. And I was just 20 then. I just got into my first university. Most guys would take advantage and go scot free. I didn't. But I won't pretend that ladies don't push men to their limits and the stupid guys fall for those tricks.

Another example: Guys are physical whilst women are mostly emotional. You piss a guy off and he reacts physically. A woman would use her words and actions. They are both abuse. Verbal abuse and physical abuse are all abuse. So, a woman uses all her wiles (actions and words) to cause emotional trauma and the man responds physically. We blame the man and exonerate the lady. This is what I do not like.

So, in conclusion, men are wired differently. A woman who harrases a man sexually should be punished equally with a man who sexually assaults a woman. They are one and the same thing. The only difference is the female folk feel weaker and entitled and use the law against the guys.

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by effort1: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Nigerian men and rape

These were the responses i got from a Nigerian man after calling out a rapist on my previous thread.

May God save us from this evil gender.

You, ehomis seducing the man,.do you have self control?
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by KaluwisxPRO: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You are very drunk?

In the future, use prove. Proof is a noun.

The irony is that many of you people who show so much anger when matters like this are discussed are the ones who really have a sordid past of rapes. In psychology, it is called reaction formation.

Clearly, you have a dirty past of rape. You are seeking redemption. Hopefully, you find it. But do not expect that reaction formation will help you get over your urges. No! Having healthy conversations is one of many ways. Reaction formation is just a defensive mechanism. It is not a solution.

Lol, see mad man, I’m not the type that lacks pvssy when I need it, never in this life will that happen.

But me dey give you update Nigga since you’re a rape apologist, put your confidence where your mouth is, I’m putting $500 in Escrow for you to show your dominance over a woman you don’t know.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Rawhumper(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
This story dey one kind, I believe they know each other but sumtin went wrong along the line.

uote author=saphiere post=111691052]
https://punchng.com/man-bags-life-imprisonment-for-raping-unilag-student-judge-slams-victim/

lalasticlala[/quote]
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Rawhumper(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Can u just be true to urself, I don't support rape but there is more to that story

ote author=saphiere post=111691055]Nigerian men and rape

May God save us from this evil gender.[/quote]
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by essentialone(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Repeat Broadcast:

If you avoid women totally, you may live a Lonely life, but you will live a very Peaceful life.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by texazzpete(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I guess you believe cases in court is judged by God himself.

There are numerous cases that are faulty with some people granted pardon after they have been executed.

And to think you wrote this with a human brain inside ur skull disgust me

Your strident defence for a convicted rapist makes it obvious you’re a rapist yourself.

Disgusting.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Panda7(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
not supporting crime but how can you send someone to confinement through out all his/her years even when the crime is not murder.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Premiumwriter: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2022
texazzpete:

Your strident defence for a convicted rapist makes it obvious you’re a rapist yourself.

Disgusting.
Even a convicted murderer can appeal to a higher court or have other lawyers give them a second hearing.

Because a person is convicted doesn't mean they did the crime. Stop being stupid.
Even among lawyers it is known that the Supreme Court might not be right but since it is the Supreme Court, you'll have to bear the judgment.

Human judges are not God. They will always err.

I guess the lawyer that defended the man is also a rapist? Seriously you're as stupid as they come.

That's around 230,000 innocent people convicted by judges in US prison.

Talk more of Nigeria. Mr stupid

Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Saxxon:

#500 toto that you will later use 20k to treat the STD she will give you. If you like no go find GF grin grin
errm have you ever heard of condoms sir? those sex workers are cleaner than your girlfriend trust me
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Lol, see mad man, I’m not the type that lacks pvssy when I need it, never in this life will that happen.

But me dey give you update Nigga since you’re a rape apologist, put your confidence where your mouth is, I’m putting $500 in Escrow for you to show your dominance over a woman you don’t know.

You are a rapist.

It is not hard to tell. It is just simple logic.

Let me explain reaction formation to you.

You are a rapist but to cover your immoral behavior, you condemn rape vehemently.

That is what you are doing.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by KaluwisxPRO: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You are a rapist.

It is not hard to tell. It is just simple logic.

Let me explain reaction formation to you.

You are a rapist but to cover your immoral behavior, you condemn rape vehemently.

That is what you are doing.

I’ve passed my messages to you, do with that what you want to, just know that when you’re caught, you will be dealt with for life. Goodluck
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

I’ve passed my messages to you, do with that what you want to, just know that when you’re caught, you will be dealt with for life. Goodluck

The message is for you, my brother.

Be careful. Seek professional help.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Boniwhite: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good Judgement.

This is what should have happened to Yhungsarm, VOsimhen144, Boniwhite and other rapist on this forum. They should spend their miserable lives in jail.

I hope they face their consequences before the end of this month.
1st of all, even if you strip naked i wont get an erection. Jenny you go about chasing clout and attention with my name, atleast the name boniwhite keeps you from mood swing, depression and makes you stable! You should be down on your knees everymorning and thankGod that boniwhite was born and 've given you reason to be positive and look foward to life again. You lack class! What did u achieved when you was at my age? My worse is your best. Jennyclay is a hardcore ferminist, education guru and self aclaim scientist, but non of your project nor efforts was a hit. just flop! Jennyclay, "the day you put a hit out, is the day omisore will admit, he put out the hit that killed bola ige" Omisore am just playing, you know i love u.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Boniwhite: 12:57am On Apr 08, 2022
jrusky:

Ignore him not all men think that way some men here on NL should have be executed from birth with the way they reason and support crime Nigeria would have be much better without them.

I had said severally though I had no sister anyone can rape but should I have one and you rape her I'm killing you instantly with no little remorse when you go down 6ft go and be argue with termites she seduced you bullshit.
Why not send ya sister or gf to come seduce me in my crib and see what happens. Maybe the aftermath wont be only me going down but you also. Studio gangsta!
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Boniwhite: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Do you rape women too? I pray you get caught, so that you will spend the rest of your life in jail.

Rubbish!!!
Listen i once told you "women are to men, what fire extinguisher is to a burning house or car. They both serve the same purpose. Your primary aim for existence as a lady is, to fulfill that purpose, quench the rage in your man! Last time i checked, women are there for the taking!!!
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Boniwhite: 1:21am On Apr 08, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lord have mercy on the caliber of thinkers we have in Nigeria.

Is this really supposed to be logical reasoning? This is the same reasoning the rapist tried using on the judge and look where it got him.

Some of you are such deep rape apologists you will go to any length to disbelieve a rape. What do you gain in trying to defend a rapist? What does it benefit you? Is it professional sympathy?
And what do you gain,trying to tarnish and bring down men? Last i checked women are there for the taking.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by BRATISLAVA: 4:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Boniwhite:
And what do you gain,trying to tarnish and bring down men? Last i checked women are there for the taking.

Give your thoughts to the judge.

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by goslowgoslow(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Mumu.... what latest rape case do you have? Bitter soul!
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by haslaw(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Collins Okechukwu

These mkporu miri cannibals again.
Re: Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim by Saxxon(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2022
You were right. You're not a crackhead afterall.

https://twitter.com/iamsamzypr/status/1514683233568534531?s=21

I'm posting this here because I want you to get the opportunity to make the thread first. Cc: Saphiere Futureisfemale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught / Danfo Driver Beaten By Passengers In Lagos As Police Administer First Aid (Photo / Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.