Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries (21985 Views)

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Osaze007: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pymetrics:
Muslim in Ondo State have paid taxes used to develop those schools so government cannot disenfranchise them from attending. A government should be able to balance any issues on religion line.

Loooool which yeye tax
This isn’t kwara grin
Na Christains get Ondo
Yoro Christians won’t be tolerating any nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Tetrahedron: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
The southwest should watchout, their numbers are beginning to increase and their agitation(jihad) will only get worse with time!

Ask Kaduna original indigenes.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Sterope(f): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Anything yo defend your white ass masters SHA o
Truthisunique2:
Muslims have no donation they gave christians

They have not even donated for their own self

The joke is on you because even today christians have demonstrated how much they are truly United when they want to pull resources to building something

No project have so far been too big for the Christian community to embark on not on the past not now

The difference is very clear between what christians do in projects to what Muslims do
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Kkk777: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
if they need school, make them go build their own.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Truthisunique2: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pymetrics:

Christians were barred from attending Muslim schools or Christians decided not to attend? The last time I recall Christians were attending Ansaru Islam Secondary School, Ilorin.

So give me a name of Muslim government managed school who barred Christians from attending
you can keep deceiving yourself

Christian's are barred from attending Muslim school because Muslims have threatened violence if Christian's don't keep to their ethics

The so called Christian's you see going to Ansari in ilorin go on hijab and you don't call it been christian when they are already subjugated not to go without hijab

you don't go to ummal khal government model school lagos without hijab Dem no born you well

Things like this are the subtle ban the Muslims themselves place where which you might be finding their trademark violence if you don't follo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Truthisunique2: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sterope:
Anything yo defend your white ass masters SHA o
the truth shall always crumble the lies

History would forever be kind to the missionaries

The funny thing is no where in traditional literature history was it stated that missionaries where the ones who came to rule Africa

The European were called colonialists while history demacated a different group known as missionaries

But liars choosed to distort history, pass side talk to derail the Noble missionaries

I am not an Arab slaves that pray to arab god, arab kaaba, use only Arab language to communicate to universal god, be called a slave of Arab god, must visit Arab land as pillar of my faith to Arab god, call universal god only in Arab language

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Osaze007: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:

The funny thing is no where in traditional literature history was it stated that missionaries where the ones who came to rule Africa

The European were called colonialists while history demacated a different group known as missionaries

But liars choosed to distort history, pass side talk to detail the Noble missionaries

Mr Arab slaves what have the Arab you pray to their god, Kaaba, adopt their language to communicate to your god, done for you

Encourage them to fight for hijab which benefits Muslim wholesalers in the Middle East
Discourage them from education

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by luluman: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
Yoruba done they wise small shia yet alot of them na pure mumu grin
And all your own brain ends on nairaland?
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by weirdholla(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmmm, all the Christians here are filled with hatred that's why there pastors is borrowing billion's to build a church because he knows that his congregation will pay for it.
To all of you insulting islam, have you all forgotten that Dubai that you do go to for holidays is an Islamic country, why not go to Israel for holidays, most of your girl are trapped in Libya,Oman, lebanon don't they know it's an islamic country, but they still went there. Why not go to Israel an preach christendom there. It is very hypocritical, i thought you people will be going to Israel for vacations and holidays. Since muslim are intolerant. Your pastors are building private universities that 90% of there congregation can't afford no be juju be that. Christian are hypocrites, filled with hatred and celebrate neo-colonialism. The USA that you worship has been declared a non christian country.
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Spandau: 1:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Sterope:
Every one in Nigeria contributed to missionaries school either by land or by tax.

The lands were bought and fully paid to the land owners. The state governments were paid their dues in land allocation revenues. The missionaries built the schools from the scratch with their own money and maintained it with Christian contributions until the state governments usurped them and wrecked them. So what's the noise all about?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Osaze007: 2:43am On Apr 07, 2022
weirdholla:
Hmmmm, all the Christians here are filled with hatred that's why there pastors is borrowing billion's to build a church because he knows that his congregation will pay for it.
To all of you insulting islam, have you all forgotten that Dubai that you do go to for holidays is an Islamic country, why not go to Israel for holidays, most of your girl are trapped in Libya,Oman, lebanon don't they know it's an islamic country, but they still went there. Why not go to Israel an preach christendom there. It is very hypocritical, i thought you people will be going to Israel for vacations and holidays. Since muslim are intolerant. Your pastors are building private universities that 90% of there congregation can't afford no be juju be that. Christian are hypocrites, filled with hatred and celebrate neo-colonialism. The USA that you worship has been declared a non christian country.

They are still better than terrorist head slammers

You cleverly forgot how Muslims run to Christian nations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by YolobaMuslim: 2:50am On Apr 07, 2022
I want to state clearly that we Ondo Muslims will never allow Christians to dominate us.

It will never happen in Ondo or any other parts of Yorubaland.
Government should sort it out now or we take action!
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Osaze007: 2:57am On Apr 07, 2022
YolobaMuslim:
I want to state clearly that we Ondo Muslims will never allow Christians to dominate us.

It will never happen in Ondo or any other parts of Yorubaland.
Government should sort it out now or we take action!

grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Ilaje1: 3:44am On Apr 07, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2022/04/ondo-muslim-community-fumes-over-return-of-school-to-missionaries/

See them. Dem no create school, na to dey do esin imole (religion by force) dem sabi. Dan FoolDio was busy killing and founding ile keu (learning arabic), FoolDio had a negative impact on Naija, originator of every bad thing in Naija. Now dem wan fight the missionaries for their schools. Nonsense and ingredient.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Hyper77: 4:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Sterope:
Every one in Nigeria contributed to missionaries school either by land or by tax.

Lori iro!
They bought the lands from the communities through their chief and built the school's from their own funds.

If e easy, make Malo people build their own, nobody actually dey stop them.
Periodt!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by delpee(f): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Lagos Schools are better off after the handover. They have concentrated more on rebuilding the core public schools and getting more teachers. The public schools have the private ones to look up to and compete with thereby resulting in an improvement in the education system and school results.

St Gregory's, MGGS, Ansarudeen, Baptist Academy, St Finbarrs etc are better schools today and impacting positively on society.

All they need do is to take over and rebuild the old Muslim schools as done in Lagos. The public schools will always be available and they outnumber the mission schools anyway. People will always have a choice.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by GCFR: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2022
If i were the Governor. Once locked on this target, there is no going back.
Let them bring it on, come challenge the constitutionality.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by YolobaMuslim: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2022
You guys are starting what you can't finish.
We the great Yoruba Muslims will not close eyes let you Yoruba Christians dominate us.

Time to swing into action!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by v2: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2022
I don't have problems with them attending missionary schools, it is their wahala that i don't want.

Next thing they will say their girls should be allowed to put on Hijab.

That was how they created problems in Osun and Kwara states.

They should go and set up their own schools to teach their own values and allow Christian schools to teach Christian values.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by v2: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
YolobaMuslim:
You guys are starting what you can't finish.
We the great Yoruba Muslims will not close eyes let you Yoruba Christians dominate us.

Time to swing into action!

Kolo, na una establish the school?
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by yewawa: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
I don't understand ,,,is there no Muslim missionary schools in ondo state?...why are they complaining?...missionary school comprises of both Christian and muslim,e.g Anwarul Islam college,St Joseph high school etc...is there any other things we don't know?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by delightglobal(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
SMILES wink wink wink wink wink
Bastardlyrich:

My best friend is a Yoruba Christian and he attend a juju school In India.
I observe yorubas are not really religious.
Any region goes no wonder northern Muslim don't take them seriously.
Anyway I have Amala and thick big meat inside if you finish fasting.
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by delightglobal(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Exactly
paramakina202:

Why are they fuming and angry at the prospect of government returning school that belong to churches?
They should be happy to take back their own schools too.
They simply want free government schools for their kids.
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by YolobaMuslim: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
The school belongs to government, full stop!
You guys should not dare we Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Samunique(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
alizma:
Are they "foaming" from their mouth or through their anus?
Them no know how much Dangote dey sell cement? Let them gather their cap and sell them, maybe the money will be enough to build one classroom
hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Samunique(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
lagosrd:
They are all ungrateful interlopers. Their ultimate aim is to mix with the christains to stem down the high rate of education amongst christians. Aregbe did it in osun to mix schools together and they apartheid is apparent in kwara where no Christain teacher is employed in a Christain missionary school to teach christainity but have more than one Islamic teachers.

Let the governor also return their ansar udeen schools to them . People who cannot coordinate themselves except to forment trouble. They cannot and never be organized to the extent that no mosques in Nigeria can come together to raise #20,000 in a day without their moslems politicians.

If they don't like it let them take their children to public schools.

You must be a former Muslim for you to know this secret ?

It's almost impossible for a congratulation of Muslims to build a mosque bigger than to rooms in size without the help of the government.

I grew up to meet two mosque in my town, today they're still the same as i met them, no renovation nothing, but the two Anglican Churches there have been renovated several times and many more Churches have been built there as well.

You can understand their frustration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Samunique(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:

But liars choosed to distort history, pass side talk to derail the Noble missionaries

I am not an Arab slaves that pray to arab god, arab kaaba, use only Arab language to communicate to universal god, be called a slave of Arab god, must visit Arab land as pillar of my faith to Arab god, call universal god only in Arab language
Chaii

These are words on Mable !!!

Your intelligence is top notch !!!
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Tomek09(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sterope:

CMS, RCM, Baptist Church etc laboured so hard to establish those missionary schools then. Muslims then contributed nothing, absolutely nothing in its creation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by lagosrd: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Samunique:

You must be a former Muslim for you to know this secret ?

It's almost impossible for a congratulation of Muslims to build a mosque bigger than to rooms in size without the help of the government.

I grew up to meet two mosque in my town, today they're still the same as i met them, no renovation nothing, but the two Anglican Churches there have been renovated several times and many more Churches have been built there as well.

You can understand their frustration.

See I don't hate Moslems but they don't like to be sincere. They seems to believe they can always have their way in everything. Even the so called missionary schools like Ham**adiyya**h colleges and co collected from them by the government are left unattended to unlike the Christians who are putting in efforts to help the government in renovating theirs. Dilapidated and very unkept, the only thing they do their is Friday prayers.

The truth is that if the government decides to return those schools back to them, they will start in fighting and will eventually sell it to Christians because or they turn everything to mudra*dat .
ile Kew*u.

The most standard ile Kew*u around is not as good as any government public schools anywhere in Nigeria.

Everyone's faith is important to him or her, so nobody should come with human rights and stylishly infringe on other people's belief system in the name of political correctness. Train your children under the belief system that is in tandem with your faith and don't interlope where you're not invited..

You can't be a David and be claiming one hehe right in an Islamic institution likewise you can't be a saheed and be complaining that ladies are wearing short gowns In a secular environment.

I rest

1 Like

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Praxis758: 1:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Those sons and followers of Mohammed are never peaceful in belief and character, violence runs in their faith and blood.
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by orisa37: 4:13am On Apr 08, 2022
NO SCHOOLS IN THE FULANI ENCLAVES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Trekkers For Atiku Stranded In Yola / Dino Melaye Reacts To Presidency’s Call For Senate To Reconvene / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.