Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries (21990 Views)

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Skillsnigeria: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Remain kwara state

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Tareq1105: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nonexisting:
Yoruba muslims are causing problems everywhere just like the way they cause here in nairaland.

At times, you imagine how peaceful this world would have been without some Muslims.

I said some bcoz I have a lot of peace loving Muslims around me including my late beloved mother. Ki Olorun fi orun ke iya mi, Alhaja Abibat, a very peaceful and submissive woman married to a Christian. Yes, my father sent her for Hajj.

But I tell you some are just something else. They hate to hear anything Jesus Christ forgetting that among all the prophets in the Holy Quran, it's only Jesus Christ Quran called Almasiu meaning the Saviour.

Tell me if there's any other name that is greater than this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by farem: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2022/04/ondo-muslim-community-fumes-over-return-of-school-to-missionaries/

The religious leeches as usual!
The only thought they have, like their great Progenitor, is how to insert or give pen!s to a girl child instead of pencil ✏
Always hijacking what others have achieved. Ko le work!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by delightglobal(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
There are muslim missionary schools in ondo state, i attended one
paramakina202:
Lazy Ondo state muslims.You want to be attending christian missionary schools.
Start building yours now.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by afrika4real(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
Yoruba done they wise small shia yet alot of them na pure mumu grin
awon baba re ni mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by gracealonev: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
illicit:
Any religion should start their private schools like the private unis

Please get your dictionary to find the meaning of the word 'return'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Bastardlyrich: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun this is violation of rule 2 for crying out loud.

How on Earth
Just say you are a Yoruba Muslim.
How is the fasting going.
I have a plate of Amala for you with thick big meat to enjoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by alizma: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Are they "foaming" from their mouth or through their anus?
Them no know how much Dangote dey sell cement? Let them gather their cap and sell them, maybe the money will be enough to build one classroom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Osaze007: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Just say you are a Yoruba Muslim.
How is the fasting going.
I have a plate of Amala for you with thick big meat to enjoy.

I have said this those yoro Muslims are jealous of their Christain brothers if not why will their eye enter Christain schools

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Bastardlyrich: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
delightglobal:
My best friend is a Yoruba Christian and he attend a juju school In India.
I observe yorubas are not really religious.
Any region goes no wonder northern Muslim don't take them seriously.
Anyway I have Amala and thick big meat inside if you finish fasting.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by illicit(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
gracealonev:

Please get your dictionary to find the meaning of the word 'return'.

Excuse me
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Yankee101: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Go and build your own

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
All the Muslim community lack sense of reasoning angry

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Temidayo9(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
excomarow:
While in niger state, the missionary school in Minna was named after Ahmadu Bahago.

Religion has distablized us in this country
Also in Kaduna, St.John college was Named after Alhaji Rimi, now Rimi College

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by israelmao(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fuming because they are the original owner?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by zionstaar75: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Head slamming demons!!so land has finished in ondo to build schools.lazy bastards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by yommen: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
Yoruba done they wise small shia yet alot of them na pure mumu grin

Which of the government schools for your state better pass government schools for Yoruba land? Yoruba don dey wise, yet all your folks, na SW dem dey run come from time immemorial. I understand you reason with your brain backward.
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by jrusky(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Old News this was posted here some week back so pls take it off its useless bringing it back.
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Nobelwinner: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Of all the problems in the land, this is the only one that has priority for them??
God help us, in this our Nigeria!

powerfulguy:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2022/04/ondo-muslim-community-fumes-over-return-of-school-to-missionaries/
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by jrusky(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
No longer new news.
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Sterope(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
A group of people came to exploit us and some of them who considered themselves as good Christians while enriching themselves and living on our taxes thought, 'Oh, let's build the savages a school to transform them from their beastly ways'.

Colonial masters used education to undermine our institutions, stripped us of our identities and abused our children. In some cases, they were built on community land by the people whose resources they stole. They were built by donations of our wealth. Those missionary schools were ill intended and every Nigerian deserves to benefit from their struggles.

It is 2022 and you think I should not claim the school because we have Christians in Nigeria? Lmao, we are lucky. I guess if we had gotten the native American treatments in those schools, they had it worse. No idiot would support these decisions.

Biglittlelois:

How
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Osanoghodua1: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Muslim schools in Nigeria won't be attended by Christians. A Christian may never teach there because of extremism. Muslim shouldn't fear we are magnanimous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by lagosrd: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
They are all ungrateful interlopers. Their ultimate aim is to mix with the christains to stem down the high rate of education amongst christians. Aregbe did it in osun to mix schools together and they apartheid is apparent in kwara where no Christain teacher is employed in a Christain missionary school to teach christainity but have more than one Islamic teachers.

Let the governor also return their ansar udeen schools to them . People who cannot coordinate themselves except to forment trouble. They cannot and never be organized to the extent that no mosques in Nigeria can come together to raise #20,000 in a day without their moslems politicians.

If they don't like it let them take their children to public schools.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Awesometouch1: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

No one takes yoruba Muslim groups seriously. They are mere noisemakers.

State-owned public schools are mostly useless and neglected. So I don't understand why those bastards are crying...

I mean, who wouldn't prefer quality education over shitty Hijab issues?
. My dear, I wonder oo.
Anything that serves their interest they'll fail to see the positive side of it and bring religious intolerance into it.
Good schools were taken from the owners and made available to them but they carried their religious wahala into it, protested, and fought with their hosts.
Schools were then returned to the owners and they are protesting again.

Do you go to Rome and change their culture? To enjoy the benefits of Rome you must align to their ways of life.

Why not build Muslim schools and do as they wished.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by michresakidjo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
I remembered some years back during Mimiko administration these same set of people were clamouring for a Muslim Mega schools. They want to religionized every government policy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Biglittlelois(f): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
[s]
Sterope:
A group of people came to exploit us and some of them who considered themselves as good Christians while enriching themselves and living on our taxes thought, 'Oh, let's build the savages a school to transform them from their beastly ways'.

Colonial masters used education to undermine our institutions, stripped us of our identities and abused our children. In some cases, they were built on community land by the people whose resources they stole. They were built by donations of our wealth. Those missionary schools were ill intended and every Nigerian deserves to benefit from their struggles.

It is 2022 and you think I should not claim the school because we have Christians in Nigeria? Lmao, we are lucky. I guess if we had gotten the native American treatments in those schools, they had it worse. No idiot would support these decisions.

[/s]

The gibberish I actually expected from a Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by michresakidjo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sterope:

The missionaries school belongs to the christian faith and it's in best interest of the government to return them to their rightful owners.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Osashalom: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Muslims should build their schools too. That religion only know how to destroy but hardly build

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Truthisunique2: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Temidayo9:

Also in Kaduna, St.John college was Named after Alhaji Rimi, now Rimi College
go to those schools today

Islam have destroyed them with nepotism yet running after christian quality ones

They would never realize the quality isn't the building itself but the content of Christianity that they would never have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by paramakina202: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
delightglobal:

Why are they fuming and angry at the prospect of government returning school that belong to churches?
They should be happy to take back their own schools too.
They simply want free government schools for their kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack / Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.