Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries (21986 Views)

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by aswani(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2022
weirdholla:

To all of you insulting islam, have you all forgotten that Dubai that you do go to for holidays is an Islamic country, why not go to Israel for holidays, most of your girl are trapped in Libya,Oman, lebanon don't they know it's an islamic country, but they still went there. Why not go to Israel an preach christendom there. It is very hypocritical, i thought you people will be going to Israel for vacations and holidays. Since muslim are intolerant.
weirdholla,
People will go where they want regardless of the religion of the place.
That is why you see a lot of Muslims preferring to emigrate from their homelands to start new lives in Christian countries rather than other Muslim countries.
There is nothing wrong in that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by Samunique(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2022
lagosrd:

See I don't hate Moslems but they don't like to be sincere. They seems to believe they can always have their way in everything. Even the so called missionary schools like Ham**adiyya**h colleges and co collected from them by the government are left unattended to unlike the Christians who are putting in efforts to help the government in renovating theirs. Dilapidated and very unkept, the only thing they do their is Friday prayers.

The truth is that if the government decides to return those schools back to them, they will start in fighting and will eventually sell it to Christians because or they turn everything to mudra*dat .
ile Kew*u.

The most standard ile Kew*u around is not as good as any government public schools anywhere in Nigeria.

Everyone's faith is important to him or her, so nobody should come with human rights and stylishly infringe on other people's belief system in the name of political correctness. Train your children under the belief system that is in tandem with your faith and don't interlope where you're not invited..

You can't be a David and be claiming one hehe right in an Islamic institution likewise you can't be a saheed and be complaining that ladies are wearing short gowns In a secular environment.

I rest
True talk !!!
Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by tammie24: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba Muslims and their lazy attitude to life

They want everything on a platter for free

Ondo and Ekiti are the bedrock of education in south west because they have cut Yoruba Muslim leprous hand from education affairs
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Lagos Set To Crush Another 2,228 Motorcycles / Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO / Makurdi Community Flooded In Benue State: Properties Jeopardized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.