Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (87452 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by knowyaself2(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
judedwriter:

Hmmm.... I am equally amazed at some comments here.

Sex is sweet but overhyped.

People are just blown Away with the few minutes enjoyments of adultery or fornication.

[/b]There are terrible spiritual consequences including poverty and premature death[b] undecided

@ the bolded - lies, no such consequences. The only risks are stds, and maybe creating enemies. Reality is quite different than all those fables you read in religious books.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by BreakthroughCas: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after giving her head job during her menstrual period.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by BreakthroughCas: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
[Vawulencequote author=Datikwerreboi post=111706318]
I'm more productive than your mother please[/quote]
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by austinelex: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
SHINJA:
Chai..devil children too full this thread...

Anything wey concern married woman ,count me out....
i swear
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Missionaire: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cheating of any kind is wrong. Very wrong.
It betrays the trust of your loved ones in you.

More bad is the fact that some people whether male or female have made it their lifelong task to make people cheat.
It is wrong. Very wrong.

If we love our neighbors as ourselves, we would end up loving ourselves.

Meanwhile, there are quite a number of people on this thread engaging in fornication (Single + Single) and chasing small small girls.
But they feel the ones engaging in adultery (Single + Married and Married + Married) are the sinners.

Well, choices come with responsibilities, sacrifices and consequences.
Whatever choices we make, we should be ready to for all these and not complain about the burden we willing brought upon ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Naijanascam: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
nothing dey happen. Fvck married women is the best.
I woo them a lot. I'm currently working on one like that. But she is scared because she has never cheated, this is 2 years of her marriage with her husband. But I will win her over very soon.

Like you are applying for an american Visa
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by yelinco1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
One day, you will also get married and you will be treated same way you've treated others.

Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after giving her head job during her menstrual period.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by fof1: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
As a married person who has been used to flesh to flesh with your partner ,it is actually had using a condom when playing away for any reason. Because it will seem like a condom removes the fun.
Mind you I don't cheat but I have come to see why it is so, though it shouldn't be BC they're many STIs and pregnancy

Rubbish Sentiments...
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by judedwriter(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
knowyaself2:

@ the bolded - lies, no such consequences. The only risks are stds, and maybe creating enemies. Reality is quite different than all those fables you read in religious books.

I said spiritual consequences... Don't you understand the spiritual is opposite of the physical?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Kingozymandias(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Na you no go see the end of this year.

And if you die, I go fvck your wife.

You won't see the end of this year

Your people will bury you before the end of this year
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by knowyaself2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
judedwriter:

I said spiritual consequences... Don't you understand the spiritual is opposite of the physical?

You're not more spiritual than I am. And I can tell you confidently that there are no such negative consequences. In fact, sex builds up one's spiritual powers, that is, if you know what real spirituality is. And one more thing, sex is sex, whether you call it adultery or fornication is inconsequential
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Naijanascam:

Like you are applying for an american Visa
there are homeless people like you in America.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by iamfactor(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by tiegahpor: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Go and kick your dead father and slam him in the grave for not using condoms with your LovePeddler mom and given birth to a foool like u.lol

Mind you I didn't read your gibberish grin grin cheesy

Empty MISCREANT PEASANT DINGBAT had to expose his "NUMBSKULLNESS" by telling me how he read my comment..

Olodo...

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Herdsmen jiri amu dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Son of an illiterate PEASANT widow..

WRETCHED "village dwelling" TORCHECUL....

Seems you have forgotten how your late dad kicked the bucket..

BLISTERING MORONIC NITWIT!!!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by judedwriter(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
knowyaself2:

You're not more spiritual than I am. And I can tell you confidently that there are no such negative consequences. In fact, sex builds up one's spirituality, that is, if you know what real spirituality is.

grin

Ohh.... You mean I am free to sleep with as many women out there to build myself up spiritually?

Flee fornication my Bible says. Nothing profitable in sex outside marriage. Only poverty and death.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by farem: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I swear, married women have good and sweet pussies. I wonder why their husbands cheat.

I dated 4 married women in the past, not until her husband almost caught us. I totally lost interest in single girls. Single girls fvck a lot.

Does anyone need to tell you that you are under a siege curse
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by knowyaself2(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
judedwriter:

grin

Ohh.... You mean I am free to sleep with as many women out there to build myself up spiritually?

Flee fornication my Bible says. Nothing profitable in sex outside marriage. Only death.
Delusion at its finest. Just keep what I said in mind, and when/if you wake up, you will remember this precious knowledge. Cheers
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by judedwriter(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
knowyaself2:

Delusion at its finest. Just keep what I said in mind, and when/if you wake up, you will remember this precious knowledge. Cheers

Please wake me up! Im still sleeping grin

The strongest temptation today outside money is sex. Humans, both men and women are wired for sex by God.

The only problem is that God only wants sex in marriage and most people find it so difficult to adhere.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
CocaineLord:

Lol....What is prosperity? Being in poverty and being influential? Or being in poverty and well known?

Idiots like you are the reason reasonable people don't comment on Nairaland anymore

Read what u googled slowly to comprehend u stupid baboon.. and where did i make any mention of being in poverty?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Heavensent01(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
I will be an hypocrite to condemn these guys in front page because I've once fúck married ladies, in fact I engage with one not long very clean tall curvy lady but I quickly stop because I felt it's totally wrong

I blocked her line and Facebook but she has been calling me with different lines, she said no one has ever handle her like the way I do, not her ex, not her husband but I have said no and my no is a no

do to others what you want people to do to you

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by tiegahpor: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

My mum Goes and kicks my dead father's grave and even once exhumed him and slammed him in the grave for not using condoms with her when she was whoring about my village and eventually gave birth to foools like me and.my siblings...

Mind you dont read my gibberish;I sometimes relapse due to my cerebral palsy.. grin grin cheesy

Understood...
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by StreetUnfrndly: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lol, continue to dey sign death warrant until one married man go legit am gbam
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Unrated900(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
nothing dey happen. Fvck married women is the best.
I woo them a lot. I'm currently working on one like that. But she is scared because she has never cheated, this is 2 years of her marriage with her husband. But I will win her over very soon.

Na so then go win ur wife heart also
No matter how u take show am love
U go still lack many things which would make her go fvck one local boy.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Pacyrus(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Tolotolo like you. You lied!!! grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Daniel7543: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pacyrus:

Tolotolo like you. You lied!!! grin
Stay there dey say "you lied"

You better come, let me teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman without condom.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
fof1:

Rubbish Sentiments...
Your papa rubbish tongue
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

this is not funny o
Make man no vomit o
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Unrated900:

Na so then go win ur wife heart also
No matter how u take show am love
U go still lack many things which would make her go fvck one local boy.
the words of a stupid boy!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Pacyrus(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Authoreety:
Cursed people littered everywhere on this thread..

May God almighty deliver 'em from the demon within ' em. Amen! undecided
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by matm: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hayee:
whalai na man you be cheesy grin grin

Better don't mind those foolish people that will tell you that you will die when you sleep with a married woman grin cheesy cheesy
I personally know 3 different guys that sleeps with married women nothing do them tongue tongue

Especially the one that their husbands are denying them sex angry sad

What goes around comes around.Dts how street guys will be drilling ur wife when u marry.And u will really feel the heat.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Daniel7543: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
this is not funny o
Make man no vomit o
Lol.

You better come, let me teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman without condom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' / Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.