Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

2023: APGA Female House Of Assembly Aspirant In Ebonyi Donate Motocycles, Monies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APGA Female House Of Assembly Aspirant In Ebonyi Donate Motocycles, Monies (258 Views)

2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll / House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: APGA Female House Of Assembly Aspirant In Ebonyi Donate Motocycles, Monies by polycarp65: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mrs Amaka Engene, founder of a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) in Ebonyi, "Amaka's Foundation" has donated four motorcycles and money to ward chairmen of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in Ohaozara West Constituency of the state.

Engene made the donation on Wednesday in Uburu Community, Ohaozara local government area and promised to give more 12 motorcycles to the ward Secretaries, youth leaders amongest others.

She is aspiring for Ebonyi State House of Assembly under the Constituency in the area.

The Aspirants disclosed that she had contested for the particular position under the All Progressive Congress (APC) in 2019 but could not succeed.

According to her, my move into politics began in 2018 and my plan is to liberate women from the grassroots.

"My mission is really to liberate the women and stand as their mouth piece in the area. There are windows and I have the plans to empower them.

"I have the plans to promote girl child education and fight some obnoxious laws against the right of women and reduce gender based violences.

"Yes, I donated the motorcycles to encourage members of the party, the ward chairmen, especially during the campaign.

"They are to use the motorcycles to preach the gospel of peace and to reconnect people to the most progressive party (APGA) around the Eastern part of the country," she stated.

Engene decried the way women have lost interest in politics and urged them to be courageous.

"I urge the women out there to be courageous, they should stop seeing politics as game of men. We can do it and do it much better in politics," she advised.

In her remark, The State Chairman of the party, Mr Ricky Okorouka said APGA was ready to support women and other members in achieving their dreams come 2023.

He commended Engene on the gesture and welcomed new members, who have decamped from other political parties.

On nomination fees reduction for women and youths by APGA, the Chairman said that the cut was also in favour of the persons with disabilities.

"Yes, our party is gender sensitive. We have already given 50 per cent discount of our nomination form and expression of interest for women, youth as well as people with disabilities.

"This is the way we encourage women and we have been receiving new members and women from the 171 wards of Ebonyi," he added.

The Party's Youth Leader in Ebonyi, Mr Ene-Odii Ogbonna also commended all the members, who have decamped from another parties.

Ogbonna tasked the youth on peaceful campaigns and reiterated the party readiness to support candidates with capacity without selfishness interest.

Re: 2023: APGA Female House Of Assembly Aspirant In Ebonyi Donate Motocycles, Monies by Rastaramsey(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnnn
This is always what they ever want to do grin grin grin
When it is time for election, they will be doing all sorts of good things grin grin

A good politician is one that will satisfy the masses Everytime twice on a Thursday....
Re: 2023: APGA Female House Of Assembly Aspirant In Ebonyi Donate Motocycles, Monies by ThinkSmarter: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Best of Luck to her.
Very sexy milf
Re: 2023: APGA Female House Of Assembly Aspirant In Ebonyi Donate Motocycles, Monies by Ebubu: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Omo i go like dip my tongue for her kpekus

I wish she can win just to have more women in governance.

(1) (Reply)

Bombshell: Peter Obi Not Qualified To Be President, - Asari Dokubo / 2023: We’ll Sue Osinbajo If He Refuses To Contest – Group / DEMOCRACY is more important than Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.