Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu (21502 Views)

Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Spandau: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
freshkpomo:

abeg boss show me road lol!

Call him Kadoso Mutairu. Anytime you are referring to him, put Kadoso Mutairu there. He hates it. He will stop mentioning you.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by kafeii123: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Again.....Nigeria's direction is becoming clear
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Urbanchampion: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the ticket dey amaechi bag

Since drug lord say he wan catch cruise we are now asking if na this man be the buhari that he banking on to give him ticket that has been disbursed
I don't understand what you typed. For your information, Asiwaju doesn't need Buhari's endorsement but his neutrality, fairness. Since the contest for the APC presidential ticket is between Asiwaju and every paperweight politicians who are waiting to be imposed on the party by Buhari, I'll admonish all of you to hold a meeting and agree on who Buhari will impose; whether it's Emefiele, Amaechi, Osibanjo, Umahi, Akpabio or Elrufai. I want you all to stop being nuisancic.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Urbanchampion: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the ticket dey amaechi bag

Since drug lord say he wan catch cruise we are now asking if na this man be the buhari that he banking on to give him ticket that has been disbursed
I don't understand what you typed. For your information, Asiwaju doesn't need Buhari's endorsement but his neutrality, fairness. Since the contest for the APC presidential ticket is between Asiwaju and every paperweight politicians who are waiting to be imposed on the party by Buhari, I'll admonish all of you to hold a meeting and agree on who Buhari will impose; whether it's Emefiele, Amaechi, Osibanjo, Umahi, Akpabio or Elrufai. I want you all to stop being nuisancic. My 1 cent.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by 4pppp(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
He want continue what buhari is doing, they will fail
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Spandau: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2022
freshkpomo:

abeg boss show me road lol!

I know that you have not started calling him that name, but do you notice he has stopped mentioning your moniker? grin It's because he read my advice to you and decided to stay clear of clapping back at you. It's already working without using the name yet. Use it, and you will be hitherto ignored by him. grin
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by HomeofSolution(m): 3:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubu: Moving train

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Moferere: 6:43am On Apr 08, 2022
DOCU:

I now believe that Yoruba cannot exist without the Igbos.

Anyone that criticise the Yorubas= You are Igbo
You don't support Tinubu's presidential ambition= You are Igbo
You don't see things the way they see it= You are Igbo

There are more than 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria but some Yorubas are so obsessed about the Igbos.

It is a shame: an Igbo man will come to your land in January empty handed, leave in December with millions, leaving you to die in envy, jealousy and hatred.

Who told you that the person you are replying is an Igbo man? Most Igbos are busy with their stuff and you are just killing yourself.

Are you denying your tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ECOWAS Imposes No Flight Zone On Niger Republic / Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.