Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu (21515 Views)

Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Ollygold(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
You lack manner to talk to someone father

Even foreigners are already seeing it very clearly and are therefore aligning with the Jagaban of Nigeria. cheesy

Though no need blaming some deaf, dumb and blind clowns, I understand excessive consumption of Meth blocks all the human senses and render them useless. grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by hammer567: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Emekaonline:

And Yorubas will send all your people packing from South West and confisticate all their properties for good

THE EARLIER YORUBA DO DAT, THE BETTER FOR THEM.

THAT IS NOT EVEN A THREAT.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by hammer567: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
TINUBU CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

THE OTHER COUNTRY TINUBU CAN BE PRESIDENT IS UK/BRITAIN.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Codes151(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
this UK govt again
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Spandau: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

When you see everybody in and out of the country visiting a particular candidate, then you should know that’s your next president. Even witches and wizards will soon visit him because he’s the next president of Nigeria.

Cele ntàn é ohun tan candle.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Spandau: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

The international community always play an important role in deciding the president of Nigeria and they are already showing you where they stand.

freshkpomo

So it's no longer your votes. Now it international community. Ok. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by TheBoolOnTop: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ok o
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by yinkeys(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Before the Tinubu praises and bashing starts. Let everyone know that election is not won by voting against someone, it's won by voting for your choice. So, campaign for who you like, even if it's the devil. Campaign!
It’s won by rigging, paying broke thugs to distort areas they’d lose, paying loyal INEC executives in certain branches to swing results to their favour at collation centres, paying warlords in certain regions to use violence and intimidation to oppress alternative party voters, vote buying.
Very violent and unfair playing field.
More than 100 People nationwide die every time there’s a national election undecided

It’s mostly won by the game makers.
Jonathan chose not to play ball that’s why he lost.
Buhari will rig it for his party to protect his investments and interest.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Johel(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by hammer567: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Codes151:
this UK govt again

Spandau:

So it's no longer your votes. Now it international community. Ok. We are watching.

BRITAIN WILL BE CHASED OUT OF NIGERIA THIS 2023.

THIS IS BUHARI CAMPAIGNING IN BRITAIN TO TONY BLAIR AHEAD OF 2015.

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by hammer567: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
NIGERIA PRESIDENCY DONE TURN TO TOTO, WHERE BRITAIN PUT PRICK.

LET THEM COME AND PUT TINUBU, LET US SEE.

THESE SAME BASTARDS, HAVE COMMITTED ALL MANNER OF ATROCITY GOING BACK NEARLY 600 YEARS AGAINST OUR ANCESTORS.

THEY TURN US TO SLAVES, STEAL OUR RESOURCES AND FRUSTRATE ANY OF US THAT MAKE IT TO UK WITH MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF PAPERS.

HOW MANY OF OUR PEOPLE DROWN IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA TO GET TO EUROPE?

AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE SOURCE OF ALL OUR PROBLEM, WESTERN REGIME CHANGE AND WESTERN PUPPET LEADERS IN AFRICA.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by highness25(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

My Father is far above the thief in all ramifications. Lagos state money he looted and still looting is what made him who he is today. But not for Lagos , the legendary thief of all time wouldn't have amount to anything.

Meanwhile, my dad is a hard working man, he earned his money legitimately through hardwork. So neat and handsome man, my dad is.

Unlike some people that are so dirty to the point they consciously urinated inside their agbada, and to them it's fun to urinate, they parade around with gummy rotten teeth, their facial features is that of goblin and smeagol.
Please what's your father's name?
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by azeeza(f): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
how did you know that he has mouth odour, i am just wondering? not a fan of Tinubu though!
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I pity the white man. If Tinubu mouth odour doesn't paralyzed him, let me know why. It should happen, so that next time he hears the name Tinubu , he took to his heels with speed.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by helicoptarr: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
The United Kingdom!

Kosoro!
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by pacespot(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. The mindless transfered hate of a loser. British envoy visit Tinubu now Britain is suddenly the worst and most irrelevant western nation in the world.

Bruv, you're a clown. If you've ever been go the UK you will understand it is virtually the most opportuned nation in the world, bar non, for a desperado Nigerian Visa chaser like you.

You guys are just jokers. Must you attack and disparage everyone who show they won't hate who you hate?

You people think you are doing us by supporting Tinubu sad . I believe thousands of people killed by Boko Haram and bandits in the last few years are some of those who supported Buhari. Let's make Tinubu our president for the next 8 years, right, people who will surfer will surfer, and those who will survive will survive it. You cannot spite or mock anyone by voting in a half-dead man as a president. We are all in this sh*t together, even if you japa out of this country to escape the calamity you have caused by voting in Tinubu, don't forget that where you came from affects how people treat you in a foreign country. So one way or the other, the nemesis will be catching on you.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Spandau:

I stopped mentioning him, I just realised he loves slavery so much like his fellow yoruba.. God will punish anybody that will call Yoruba and Benin one again.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Abujason: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
alsudan:
Oya Mods push it immediately to FP, over 300 paid thiefnibu Urchins on Nairaland are ready to convulse all over this thread.

Are these moderators not part of the Tinubu support gang? They can’t wait for any Tinubu related article to push to front page. As you predicted, see how the urchins are already having orgasms as if their opinions or votes have any values.

Their eyes go soon clear!

grin
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by softwareman(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1511970109207756804
This is because tinubu had bribed the US, UK and French governments.
See d way they give him the respect and honour usually reserved for presidents and elder statesmen.
US, UK and France are hungry governments.
Tinubu must have bribed these government with a few thousand dollars!!
Tinubu deranged social media lynch mob over to you!

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
I have this feeling that Bola Tinubu's desperation will cost him this ticket. His body language is that of Buhari can go to hell for all he cares.And this attitude will make Buhari to prove to him that he ( Buhari) is the Boss.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Advocate500: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Can they support Tinubu to be a president in their own country? Stupid visit, maybe they are thinking Jonathan is still Nigerian president were they will always have their way.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

My Father is far above the thief in all ramifications. Lagos state money he looted and still looting is what made him who he is today. But not for Lagos , the legendary thief of all time wouldn't have amount to anything.

Meanwhile, my dad is a hard working man, he earned his money legitimately through hardwork. So neat and handsome man, my dad is.

Unlike some people that are so dirty to the point they consciously urinated inside their agbada, and to them it's fun to urinate, they parade around with gummy rotten teeth, their facial features is that of goblin and smeagol.
Your dad is hard working though is not among the Riches but Hustler in Nigeria but that doesn't mean that those who didn't work like your dad are thief . You can't expect every dad to be in hustling line like yours before they can be a good person .

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
adekolaelect:
Your dad is hard working though is not among the Riches but Hustler in Nigeria but that doesn't mean that those who didn't work like your dad are thief . You can't expect every dad to be in hustling line like yours before they can be a good person .
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by bahdpersona(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Okay I’m igbo fool and you’re Yoruba fool ..

Ok

Yoruba

This people sef

Look man. I effing feel your pain

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Spandau: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
freshkpomo:

I stopped mentioning him, I just realised he loves slavery so much like his fellow yoruba.. God will punish anybody that will call Yoruba and Benin one again.

He has not stopped trolling you. Take to my advice and he will leave you alone. Call him by his popular native name that I and Dragunov and treesun call him on this forum. Call him that and I guarantee you he will leave you.
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by oshorstan(f): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Ouch..... That one enter..

That was how I slapped one goat on the football field for insulting My Baba. I nor mind to collecting red card
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by treesun: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Spandau:

He has not stopped trolling you. Take to my advice and he will leave you alone. Call him by his popular native name that I and Dragunov and treesun call him on this forum. Call him that and I guarantee you he will leave you.

That should be Mutairu Kadoso Seunmsg!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Spandau: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
treesun:

That should be Mutairu Kadoso Seunmsg!

Exactly! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by SeunNotOwner: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Paid visit. Tinubu is desperate indeed

Not paid visit. stop being naive, they all seeking political alignment.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Spandau:

abeg boss show me road lol!
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
We don't indulge in corruption unlike you that breathes corruption
Anakogheri
Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by bjtinz: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chai. See gbosas left right and center. I don laff tire. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. / Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls / APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.