Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse (50590 Views)

Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by TheComicGuy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?
[/s]

Just imagine undecided,the ignorance of Nigerian women,how do you think TheGidRedPiller came to be undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Qatar2022: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=BabaJideAFONJA post=111726920] Silly Nairaland Robot. Unmarried old Slay queen. I dn waybill your package Use hold body. What's wrong with your mental health?[/quote
You don't need to quote every idiot you see on nairaland
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by DECENTBWOY: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?
Okay, it high time they chain you to a pool, you are running mad...

16 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by DECENTBWOY: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Men no do me anything for past Oga, I don't keep boyfriends , I'll keep only fiancée at the right time but that does not stop me from saying the truth all the time
Fiancee at the age of 60?
And you don't say the truth, you are always biased and sentimental...

You are seriously beginning to make a fool of yourself here...

Respect your age, make small children no come de insult you...

19 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by arthurwillia(m): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
What if u were indirectly abused by a sibling
lies
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Slayar: 4:34am On Apr 08, 2022
My mum's friend sat beside me and asked me to check something on her phone.She was rubbin my laps,me wey I don enter SS3. If nor be say my brother barge in...She for collect am that evening.

23 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by LOGRYTHMN: 5:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Many women are sex starved

Before I learnt the importance of wearing pants I have made a mess of myself alot in the public

Whenever you are hard women usually notice

When I am hard and going to the toilet all of them will be laughing
Saying"see am"
Chai this boy carry big load o!

They will saying amongst themselves. One of our staff where I was working earlier came one day and hit me on the chest. She then said oya hit your own back! I was like why would I hot you on the chest.
What she wanted was for me to harass her sexually and I would lose my job.
So I just codedly left the place.
Anytime she sees me onwards she always feel shy
There was also a time during my choldhood when we used to play sand and stone play. There were some girls in our house. One was my step mum s daughter and the other one was my Cousin. So we went to the back of the toilet and they all said they wanted me to fxck them
I drew out my penis, that day it was very hot and swollen, I was even afraid it might cut off
The first girl was very fine and attractive, they both sat on the cement sewage box with their legs wide open. I just stood there perplexed at both of their private parts. They kept beckoning me to come and do it. But the hard truth about the part was that no matter how I hard I tried that day, even my penis cap couldn't enter.
There was not even an iota of enjoyment all throughout.
I just asked myself, is this what they all do inside the house all the time?
I promised myself not to do such a bad act again

And apart from childhood molestations, it's very very wrong for a boy and a girl to be living together in the same room. Parents should do the needful and separate them. Also women should not be bathing their boys naked in the bathroom. Or a man bathing her daughter naked in the bathroom.
That is where the issues of rape for girls and molestation for boys usually start.
I knew alot of my school friends who as boys were molested by elderly ladies when back then we were in junior secondary school, some of those boys even grew up to be fxckboys or nymphos or sex addicts.

But many of those cases are not always reported and our society usually turn a bad eye to it.

#ItIsWell!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by phemmyfour: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2022
ntipro:
Men are hurting deeply from their past experience of sexual abuse with househelps, relatives and even their fellow man. Their cases are more difficult to prove and the society don't just give a damn when the male child is sexually abused. It looks the world is made only to hear the cry of women. They even say real men don't cry...
Anyways, have you had this experience? Freely share. It's part of the healing process and it will go a long in educating the public.
None
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ntipro: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Slayar:
My mum's friend sat beside me and asked me to check something on her phone.She was rubbin my laps,me wey I don enter SS3. If nor be say my brother barge in...She for collect am that evening.
Bad guy
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by penocrat1(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Redmi note 8
Fairly used phone as good as new
brand: xiaomi redmi note 8 pro
storage: 6gb ram + 64gb rom
camera: 64mp
battery: 5000mah
remarks: no scratches, no cracks, no fault with affordable price
No fault
Negotiable
Reason for sale: Rent is due
WhatsApp 08144739159

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by bashtee09(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Good morning, I know it's wrong doing this but I need help buying food for Ramadan, I have being fasting on empty stomach before band my body can't take it anymore, please anything at all will go a long way
2056748154 Uba
Allah will bless us all
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by SILVERLINES: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
why won't it be erection when mama were touching them on the right places
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by absool(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Multiple female victim would tell you that they were wet, sometimes even reached orgasm. However it doesn't negate the fact that they are victims of rape

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Holiegrail2: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2022
I was a victim. A neighbour's housemaid then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Fantasticcc: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Most women are sexual abusers but make it seem like is only men because we don't or didn't speak up....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by alizma: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You never hear of women that moan while being raped by strangers right?
You are probably a child and have a lot to learn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by gaby(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Aunty Tina...

Na only God know where you dey now.

Wehdoneee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by martin1994(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
. I don’t understand this being at all

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Dextre(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

You are a foolish human being

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2022
ntipro:
Are you okay Boogeyman?
Leave this Mattayas for people wey get something legit to cap
are you the ash he's talking about? Just asking nio
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Doubuzofficial: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Osebanjo:
Whole lot of 'em. The worst of it all s been disvirgined by a known street LovePeddler, I didn't even know I had came. Was barely 15, SS3. Knew nothing about s3x back then. Before that she'd play with my D Everytime she had the chance. Anyway if I had hymen, it would have been broken at age 5 Sha. Serially molested by some street aunty. Funny how the memory would never leave.

I'm not alone I know.

You’re not alone bruh.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by rajiedreez: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Can you imagine your analogy, shey women no dey wet during rape? Does it mean she's consenting to it. Agbalagba niyin nau

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by imohimoh12: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Men go through a lot of abuse, but cant talk about it.... I can never forget Aunty Adija our maid over 40 years ago... I CAN NEVER FORGET !!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Administration1: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Mehn, mine was during my It days with Total E & P
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Elobest(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Exposing some one pre mature to what is beyond his age is abuse. His can you tell tell a small boy to do something that is not meant to his age.

Iyaebe:

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by mariovito(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2022
The year was '93, location Igbuzo Delta state, I was barely 5, we were on holiday. A game of football stopped because the ball got into a compound which belonged to one "director" who is never around. You know one of those big houses they build and leave for only august occasions.

So I volunteered to go retrieve the ball by climbing the low fence which was topped with those fancy gates on top. The ball was retrieved quite alright, but after I handed it to my fellow comrades, a girl who happens to be the house help in one of the houses around called me. She was much older than me, should be in her teens then. Apparently, her house owners and members had all gone out for the day.

She first threatened me for jumping into the "director's" compound, I became very remorseful and pleaded with her. Next, she blackmailed me that the only way she won't tell is if I do something for her. I was already scared so I was willing to do whatever.

She took me inside, spread her legs and asked me to lick her snatch. I did. That was how I got initiated.

The next 3-4 years was me just trying my way with different neighborhood girls my age grade or slightly older.

There was one who was a daughter to a family friend, my age as well, one time she came to the house, I took her to behind the curtain, got her to open her legs and played with her, no insertion though.

I became haywire in my subsequent escapades. Then, we lived in this face me I face you, one of our neighbors had a litany of daughters, about three of them.

One Saturday late afternoon, while most people were out, I took one of them inside our house, we had this book; "A Village where there is no Doctor", a book about alternative medicine and first aid for communities without easy access to health centres. One of the pages was an illustration and guide to for pregnant women about to deliver, it depicted a woman lying on her back, with her legs open in anticipation of birth. I quickly opened to that page and asked her to lie and that position, and I did a little penetrating before i started hearing noises outside and we had to stop.

My saving grace was that we eventually left that town for Asaba, to a more serene neighborhood where I didn't have access to young girls my age that I could toy with.

Though that helped just a little because till now, I'm so fixated on cuninglingus and anything sexual.

Who knows, if that house help never got me to lick her, maybe I wouldn't have towed that reckless path.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nackzy: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2022
Was abused by our house help, but she said she will kill me if i talk

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Ishilove: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
some of you here claiming men can't be abused I pity you your ignorance, I was a victim myself at a tender age of 6-7 years old i was subjected to abuse by some older ladies in my compound then. Whenever I go visiting to there house to play, they would sieze the opportunity to pull my short nicker and begin to manhandle my small dick, one even graduated to sucking my dick as small as it was then, sad they suffocated me with there private parts and........I could have say more but I am so emotional right now, those ladies really messed up my childhood cry cry cry
We really need to teach kids to open up to their parents when someone as much as looks at their private parts. So many sick people out there preying on innocent children.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by KingLennon(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I never knew you were this naive, I was sexually abused at 8. What do u call that?

We live in a society where only the females are thought to be victims. Men go through this shîts too

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.