Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse (50583 Views)

Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Meedass(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Men no do me anything for past Oga, I don't keep boyfriends , I'll keep only fiancée at the right time but that does not stop me from saying the truth all the time

Just 3 questions for you..if you can answer, thanks in advance!!

1- are you a virgin?

2- how would you know the fiancé will be the right one?

3- are you planning on getting married without sleeping with your husband first?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Proudlyomonna: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
BigRocky:

Lol,see reply.

You would have accepted your L and move on.

I also love the way you avoided my questions like plaque.

You don't keep boyfriend or sugar daddy, that's your headache.

You only speak out of the abundance of ignorance.when it comes to men issue,you throwaway your sence of reasoning to the winds.,yarn dust and call it the truth.

No offense though!

What's strong wit dis one undecidedwhich one is no offense angry
Oga Ade comon give that shameless old hag vawulence without repentance angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by kayo8080: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
Okay, it high time they chain you to a pool, you are running mad...

I'm more shocked at the number of people that liked her comment.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by BePrepared: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I 4 like put small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ but I no get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN 4 dis MATTERZ now..

because the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK dis morning really do me justice!

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

She use her too legs take tie me!

but the NACKING SWEET Shar!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

U ain't funny one bit stop making yourself a clown trying to imitate others, show yourself a little dignity

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by BePrepared: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Men no do me anything for past Oga, I don't keep boyfriends , I'll keep only fiancée at the right time but that does not stop me from saying the truth all the time

I'm in sync with your values but your take on this issue is incorrect, erection is involuntary
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Munzy14(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Their is no truth in what you said...You ridiculed yourself the more..

Molestation against any gender is a serious case..Dont twist it when it involves a man, but condemn immediately when it involves a woman.

Come to equity with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by olabrinks(f): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?
sis this your comment us probably the worst you’ve made on Nl.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
This sounds like a story. When you wrote "one tuesday night.." it sounded like a novel
heniford2:
Was just 9years old went to visit one of our family friends in Calabar then,the experience is crazy even as am now older i keep seeing it in my dreams, at first i never understand why she was kind to me and i really fate more comfortable around her than my own parents,

one day our school just closed and we went on break she demanded i come visit her at first my dad would not accept it but with me and my mom plead he has no choice than to accept. cry cry the say the "devil usually buys your heart before it start to hunt you" the first week was amazing went to parks,she bought Sage game very expensive then with nice cloths she stays alone comfortable for a single spinster and has this slow voice that looks innocent, but behind that voice is the monster you don't want to unleash,

one tuesday night she called me over her bed start touching my prick and removed her cloth i was scared have never seen a grown woman naked i closed my eyes, she said i should not worry i should open my eyes she said i should lay down, she tied my hands backward and
opening her legs wide and sat ass upon my face asking me to lick her virginia i could not breath, she held my dick hard and was demanding i lick faster i could not breath my dick was paining me i kept praying to God to save me please God!! because i could not talk i started crying when someone knocked at the door
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by kayo8080: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
LOGRYTHMN:
Many women are sex starved

Before I learnt the importance of wearing pants I have made a mess of myself alot in the public

Whenever you are hard women usually notice

When I am hard and going to the toilet all of them will be laughing
Saying"see am"
Chai this boy carry big load o!

They will saying amongst themselves. One of our staff where I was working earlier came one day and hit me on the chest. She then said oya hit your own back! I was like why would I hot you on the chest.
What she wanted was for me to harass her sexually and I would lose my job.
So I just codedly left the place.
Anytime she sees me onwards she always feel shy
There was also a time during my choldhood when we used to play sand and stone play. There were some girls in our house. One was my step mum s daughter and the other one was my Cousin. So we went to the back of the toilet and they all said they wanted me to fxck them
I drew out my penis, that day it was very hot and swollen, I was even afraid it might cut off
The first girl was very fine and attractive, they both sat on the cement sewage box with their legs wide open. I just stood there perplexed at both of their private parts. They kept beckoning me to come and do it. But the hard truth about the part was that no matter how I hard I tried that day, even my penis cap couldn't enter.
There was not even an iota of enjoyment all throughout.
I just asked myself, is this what they all do inside the house all the time?
I promised myself not to do such a bad act again

And apart from childhood molestations, it's very very wrong for a boy and a girl to be living together in the same room. Parents should do the needful and separate them. Also women should not be bathing their boys naked in the bathroom. Or a man bathing her daughter naked in the bathroom.
That is where the issues of rape for girls and molestation for boys usually start.
I knew alot of my school friends who as boys were molested by elderly ladies when back then we were in junior secondary school, some of those boys even grew up to be fxckboys or nymphos or sex addicts.

But many of those cases are not always reported and our society usually turn a bad eye to it.

#ItIsWell!

I noticed boys that were molested sexually as kids most times grow up to be sex addicts.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by DeeMain(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:
Was just 9years old went to visit one of our family friends in Calabar then,the experience is crazy even as am now older i keep seeing it in my dreams, at first i never understand why she was kind to me and i really fate more comfortable around her than my own parents,

one day our school just closed and we went on break she demanded i come visit her at first my dad would not accept it but with me and my mom plead he has no choice than to accept. cry cry the say the "devil usually buys your heart before it start to hunt you" the first week was amazing went to parks,she bought Sage game very expensive then with nice cloths she stays alone comfortable for a single spinster and has this slow voice that looks innocent, but behind that voice is the monster you don't want to unleash,

one tuesday night she called me over her bed start touching my prick and removed her cloth i was scared have never seen a grown woman naked i closed my eyes, she said i should not worry i should open my eyes she said i should lay down, she tied my hands backward and
opening her legs wide and sat ass upon my face asking me to lick her virginia i could not breath, she held my dick hard and was demanding i lick faster i could not breath my dick was paining me i kept praying to God to save me please God!! because i could not talk i started crying when someone knocked at the door

Sad things are happening everywhere. The paedo first coldly groomed you and once she had you cornered and alone she went for the kill.

Don't know why but your story broke me.

I send healing thoughts to your heart.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Benny6944: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Why are ladies flooded in sex matter?
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Do you feel abused and broken /damaged?
Has it impacted your life and relationship with women?
shortgun:
Happened when I was 8, I've been sexually active since the incident.
My cousin did it, she's married now with kids.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by JomasisTech: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?
Do you think sexual abuse only happens when there is a penetration?
Don't you know that by merely grabbing a female or male sex organ without his/her consent is a sexual abuse?

You don't need to have erection before you could be considered sexually abused.

If you think it's a lie, just try and make sure you grab a lady's bo*bs when next you go out, and let's see if you won't be charged for sexual abuse. Sexual abuse is not only when you have sex with someone.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by VOsimhen144(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique this post is a threat to my dear life.
Please do the needful. Thanks my beloved mods
Is this all what you can say?? I expect you to counter my opinion about the silly post Iyaebe made.

Don't you know the way you girls dragged me that day was enough reason for someone to commit suicide? Yes because it was false rape accusation.

Wait oooh, Do you think I give a flying fvck if mods ban me? I swear you're a very stupid girl. I still stand by my word. You and foolish Jennyclay will be raped and killed. Smelling wh0re

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by kayo8080: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emmaculate77:

"I'll keep only fiancée at the right time"

But I remember you once said you were happily married in one tread like that, how come this comment again?

Most often than not, you sound too bitter for a lady. Though I may not really know you, however, I feel you need a therapist.

Honestly, she needs therapy.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by obynokoko: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Shut up you man hater.you are ignorant
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

so if a woman gets wet during a rape or even has an orgasm, it is not deem rape any longer?!?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by DECENTBWOY: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chochovini:
. POOL:- A collection of water at a stationery position.
POLE:- A long cylindrical piece of iron or wood, usually slim use for or as a support for a building extention.

I take a stroll...
Yeah, I made a mistake, get a brother off the hook...

If you have never made a mistake, put your hands up! No hands??
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Crafteck1: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

You assume raped women body no de move? Person wey dey wet wey remember sey una never negotiate sef dey say stop then wear trouser, if you no listen na rape
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by hopexter(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
bashtee09:
Good morning, I know it's wrong doing this but I need help buying food for Ramadan, I have being fasting on empty stomach before band my body can't take it anymore, please anything at all will go a long way
2056748154 Uba
Allah will bless us all

You are not fasting cos it’s Ramadan, you are fasting cos you’ve got no food. Don’t mistake famine for fasting.

The browsing phone on your hand should be worth at least 30k. Sell it, get a rock with me phone to manage for the time being and get some food with the rest of the money instead of begging people online which you’re getting very used to undecided cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by oyoofong(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's only female that gets the headlines. I was sexually abuse by a neighbor until I got used to it unbeknown to my mum. Severally infected with STDS and family was wondering what could be the possibly cause as we leave in an unshared apartment. It was that bad. I was barely 5-7.By the time I was 10 years old, I'd already dating people older than myself .As a teenager I was going out with ladies and eventually end up marrying one of the ladies in my university.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by samiabigail: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
RighteousI:
It's a lie, men don't get raped by women. It's women that get raped by men.
who is this lunatic undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Is this all what you can say?? I expect you to counter my opinion about the silly post Iyaebe made.

Don't you know the way you girls dragged me that day was enough reason for someone to commit suicide? Yes because it was false rape accusation.

Wait oooh, Do you think I give a flying fvck if mods ban me? I swear you're a very stupid girl. I still stand by my word. You and foolish Jennyclay will be raped and killed. Smelling wh0re
You will heal
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Akuruoulo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
shocked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked grin[right][/right] grin grin grin[center][/center] kiss kiss kiss kiss

U suddenly became dumb

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Akalia(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Women are full of lust but they pretend a lot. What is even attractive to a mature woman about a little boy's premature penis when she can just say yes to one of adult males wooing her and get to have a real man's dick in her pussy? See those females that play hard to get and champion feminism, na them dey abuse innocent small small boys them.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by VOsimhen144(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You will heal
Fvck You.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Akuruoulo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

I DON'T KNOW WHY SOMEONE LIKE U CHOOSE TO BE SUPER BRAINLESS.
I PITTY UR BOYS IF AT ALL GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE

GOD FORBID
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Socratiz: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Every form of abuse physical, sexual, mental etc leaves the victims with a psychological injury that remains throughout life unless they get help.

There are specially trained trauma recovery counsellors who can help victims to fully recover their childhood and live a normal life.

If you're still struggling with the trauma and the loss of your childhood please ask for help.

You can pm me for advise on how to go about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Emerie22(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
I am sure Sapphire will avoid this thread

I heard so much from my boys student on how they were molested when i was a teacher.

Some women are sadists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by BigRocky: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

What's strong wit dis one undecidedwhich one is no offense angry
Oga Ade comon give that shameless old hag vawulence without repentance angry

Who be oga ade grin
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by jarx: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
and you think the young girls being abuse don't get wet? They are all molestation whether the victim responded or not. 10# biscuits could just lure them

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS / Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.