Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse (50608 Views)

Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Dozis: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Men no do me anything for past Oga, I don't keep boyfriends , I'll keep only fiancée at the right time but that does not stop me from saying the truth all the time
It will be shameful if you eventually marry a man.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2022
I was abused when I was small but I didn't let anyone know of it. The lady who did that is beautiful and she is still not married till date; planned getting her number to call her and inform her how I had been feeling about it but wasn't lucky, I had to let it slide make I focus first. But, if I jam her again, nothing go make me forgive her, na better Bleep she go receive till she gets married grin

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by SoapQueen(f): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?

Some men have been sexually abused especially by house helps and you'd be shocked at how negatively it affects them.

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by airsaylongcome: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?

An abused 4 or 5 year old knows a thing about sustaining erection? All he knew was that it was pleasing
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Boogyman557: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2022
ntipro:
Are you okay Boogeyman?
Leave this Mattayas for people wey get something legit to cap
Holly Gram cool my Gee.. how u take know.

yes I de put on cap sometimes but na wen I one JAZZ in ASHAWOO house in the Day Time...

that is y E good make EVERYBODY de hustle LEGIT as u talk..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Amayabor1: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Men no do me anything for past Oga, I don't keep boyfriends , I'll keep only fiancée at the right time but that does not stop me from saying the truth all the time

You are saying no truth. If we should follow your logic, it means no girl should get wet when being raped. But that's not the case. Girls can get wet when they are being raped. That doesn't mean they consent to the sex. Same with a man. That he had an erection doesn't mean he consented. It's normal biology.

Try to stop making mockery of yourself. You always try to sound intelligent but you always come out as one that doesn't think before commenting.

16 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Oturatetuala(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Seriously? Do you think before typing at all or you are just catching your Cruise on here.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by postmann: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

A simple elementary biology would have educated you about involuntary response or reflex action. Penile erection can occur even during sleep with infant males and adults.

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Obansy112(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Did you really typed this?
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Henrygetpaid: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Sexual abuse can really fk up your whole life expecially as a child..catch them young...

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by DuvanZappatta(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
I was defiled by my cousin and elder sister when I wasn't up to 10, I grew up perverse im still battling hard to break free... Pheeeww! That was a relief to let out

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Tobedated(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
2braithe:

Was is not sweet to you then?
If no,then that lady does not know how to give bj.

a child molester in sight everyone that liked her comment na ogun go kill you bunch of rapists

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by bluefilm: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
Silly Nairaland Robot. Unmarried old Slay queen. I dn waybill your package Use fucck urself. What's wrong with your mental health?

That bitch is always seeking for attention and most of you guys just know how to freely give it to her.

And that's that biggest problem I see here.

As long as you guys continue to reply to her insane comments, she will continue to be silly because that's the only way she gets her own orgasm on Nairaland.

If you guys could just try and ignore her, you will see as she will quickly fade into oblivion.

16 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by samiabigail: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
some of you here claiming men can't be abused I pity you your ignorance, I was a victim myself at a tender age of 6-7 years old i was subjected to abuse by some older ladies in my compound then. Whenever I go visiting to there house to play, they would sieze the opportunity to pull my short nicker and begin to manhandle my small dick, one even graduated to sucking my dick as small as it was then, sad they suffocated me with there private parts and........I could have say more but I am so emotional right now, those ladies really messed up my childhood cry cry cry
grin grin grin comrade u too much

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by DBossNG(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2022
LOGRYTHMN:
Many women are sex starved

Before I learnt the importance of wearing pants I have made a mess of myself alot in the public

Whenever you are hard women usually notice

When I am hard and going to the toilet all of them will be laughing
Saying"see am"
Chai this boy carry big load o!

They will saying amongst themselves. One of our staff where I was working earlier came one day and hit me on the chest. She then said oya hit your own back! I was like why would I hot you on the chest.
What she wanted was for me to harass her sexually and I would lose my job.
So I just codedly left the place.
Anytime she sees me onwards she always feel shy
There was also a time during my choldhood when we used to play sand and stone play. There were some girls in our house. One was my step mum s daughter and the other one was my Cousin. So we went to the back of the toilet and they all said they wanted me to fxck them
I drew out my penis, that day it was very hot and swollen, I was even afraid it might cut off
The first girl was very fine and attractive, they both sat on the cement sewage box with their legs wide open. I just stood there perplexed at both of their private parts. They kept beckoning me to come and do it. But the hard truth about the part was that no matter how I hard I tried that day, even my penis cap couldn't enter.
There was not even an iota of enjoyment all throughout.
I just asked myself, is this what they all do inside the house all the time?
I promised myself not to do such a bad act again

And apart from childhood molestations, it's very very wrong for a boy and a girl to be living together in the same room. Parents should do the needful and separate them. Also women should not be bathing their boys naked in the bathroom. Or a man bathing her daughter naked in the bathroom.
That is where the issues of rape for girls and molestation for boys usually start.
I knew alot of my school friends who as boys were molested by elderly ladies when back then we were in junior secondary school, some of those boys even grew up to be fxckboys or nymphos or sex addicts.

But many of those cases are not always reported and our society usually turn a bad eye to it.

#ItIsWell!

Nice point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Gentlevip: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Are you not africans.

Where are the charms to finish oppresors and wrong doers who cross the line to Target you!

Its high time
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Messi1997: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Idiot,a big one.When you were raped why did you moan and squirt?.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by DuvanZappatta(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Worst thing is that I can't talk to a therapist about that because I can't bring myself to mention.. it's easy on here because this is a faceless media. My elder sister is married with kids she grew up and act like that never happened when we were growing up yet I remain the damaged one till today. My cousin married too and I'm not good enough for my future wife. I know only God can help me out

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2022
sylve11:

Bad dreams will likely not depart from you till you old and die.

Na wa o.... shocked cool
well have put the experience in the past, I don't think about it anymore, only brought it up because some guys
here are doubting the possibilty that men cannot be abused too.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by 3gpvids: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Fiancee kee you

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by mmsen: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Stupid statement.

You're just as foolish as the people who claim that a woman cannot climax from rape or get pregnant. Both have been known to happen.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Winn12: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2022
I had a traumatic childhood

I was sexually harassed and molested

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2022
MadamOk:
Eya I feel your pain embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
thanks dear, is in the past now.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Emotionss: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Iyaebe:

So what you're saying indirectly is that if a WOMAN gets WET when being Raped society should not consider it as Rape. Because her getting Wet automatically means she wants and enjoyed the sexual encounter....

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by santos123(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2022
penocrat1:
Redmi note 8
Fairly used phone as good as new
brand: xiaomi redmi note 8 pro
storage: 6gb ram + 64gb rom
camera: 64mp
battery: 5000mah
remarks: no scratches, no cracks, no fault with affordable price
No fault
Negotiable
Reason for sale: Rent is due
WhatsApp 08144739159
put price
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by jmaxjohn(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

I don't believe in women's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did she get wet?

Awon double standard crew

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Winn12: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2022
This place can never be like reddit or quora

So many hypocrites and illiterate are in this forum

Drop your experience and read, you are there trolling others for dropping their

Psychopaths

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by robosky02(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Hmmmm
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by jmaxjohn(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
2braithe:

Was is not sweet to you then?
If no,then that lady does not know how to give bj.

This monkey above is why men don't feel comfortable talking about their rape experiences.

One idiot will always ask if it was sweet.

Ask the women too if it was sweet for them when they were raped. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ednut1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
angry Had more than 8 different maids growing up. At one point we had two, aunty dupe from cotonou and aunty waliyat from village. None of them do me bad thing. Abi i no fine ni

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by jubrilELsudan: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

ASHAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUUUUSBAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.