Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Caught My Friend’s Husband Wit Another Lady & I Decided To Av A Taste Of His D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Friend’s Husband Wit Another Lady & I Decided To Av A Taste Of His D (2179 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Friend’s Husband Wit Another Lady & I Decided To Av A Taste Of His D by LoveEtRomance6: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
My friend, Anita, invited me to her 30th birthday party. It was obvious she put a lot of effort into the celebration as her compound was well decorated, there was a crowd and there were also food and drinks everywhere. Since it was her birthday party, she invited most of her friends. I caught a glimpse of her husband, Peter, here and there every once in a while but mostly, he just stayed back and let his wife entertain and have fun with her guests. Whenever I did see him, though, I could not deny the fact that he was a very attractive man. He was tall, dark, broad-shouldered and toned. He had a beautiful smile but not the kind that might cause people to take him for a fool. He had a quiet strength and confidence that drew me from afar.
As I sat down with a group of four other girls including Anita, I would get distracted ever so often whenever I happened to spot him. He came over to our table twice and each time, I could feel my p..@nties dampening as my body reacted to him. He smiled at me when Anita introduced us and I felt my heart skip when I saw his s3.xy smile up close.
All evening, all I wanted was a chance to get some time alone with him. Even if it was to exchange phone numbers and maybe we could talk later.
During the dancing section of the party, I noticed that Anita had had one too many glasses of wine. She was moving her h..!ps and showing off her skills on the dance floor. She was not alone. A lot of guests had joined her and having a good time. I was with them too when I noticed Peter walk inside the house behind another young lady I did not recognise. Out of curiosity and desperation, I left the dancing group and followed them.
Continue Reading...
https://mobilevina.com/tales-of-a-freaky-nigerian-wife-eating-anitas-man/
Re: Caught My Friend’s Husband Wit Another Lady & I Decided To Av A Taste Of His D by house10s2: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Caught My Friend’s Husband Wit Another Lady & I Decided To Av A Taste Of His D by junior556(f): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
What the Bleep shocked shocked
Re: Caught My Friend’s Husband Wit Another Lady & I Decided To Av A Taste Of His D by Bvmsson(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wow....
Now this is a beautiful romantic short story...
Re: Caught My Friend’s Husband Wit Another Lady & I Decided To Av A Taste Of His D by junior556(f): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend’s Husband Wit Another Lady & I Decided To Av A Taste Of His D by Authoreety: 2:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Cha

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / Nigerian Big Boy B-Lord Spotted Eating At Buka (video) / The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.