Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,339 members, 7,954,390 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV (34084 Views)

Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by goslowgoslow(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
cactus1549:

That was what they say about Donald Trump but he later turn out to be one of America's best president ever.

Guess it is not good to judge a book by its cover
Are you the one that made Trump one of the best American President ever?
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by bluefilm: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wike wants to contest to be president?

No be juju be dat?

70 years old man !!!
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
PointZerom:

Asari Dokubo is a compound fool.
This is a pig that took all his investments to Benin republic.
You will loot in Nigeria and invest in Benin republic.

In expressing your sentiments must you entertain hatred..
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Perostick(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Both his look and behavior are so un presidential. Wike is better off as an Omonile than a politician
guy una no use laugh kill person in this nairaland.lol..............
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by skywalker240(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
PointZerom:

Asari Dokubo is a compound fool. This is a pig that took all his investments to Benin republic. You will loot in Nigeria and invest in Benin republic.
grin
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by chrisxxx(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
With his mouth Asari brought Jonathan down. No wonder Tam David West said what he said about him.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by PointZerom: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Zjat1:

In expressing your sentiments must you entertain hatred..

Ask Asari Dokubo.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by excomarow(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
PointZerom:

Asari Dokubo is a compound fool.
This is a pig that took all his investments to Benin republic.
You will loot in Nigeria and invest in Benin republic.

Bitter truth... Your Wike can't be President grin grin grin
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by excomarow(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
Asari doesn't want to stay in his lane. He thinks that Wike is Buhari that everyone criticizes and goes scot-free.

Wike will use the instruments of the state and skin you alive. Perhaps he forgot that Wike is a mad lawyer in government house.

The only governor that addresses his people with a machete grin

Bitter truth... He will not smell Aso Rock
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by PointZerom: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
excomarow:

Bitter truth... Your Wike can't be President grin grin grin

Dey tell you say I dey do politik?
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
If na like that, buhari wouldn't have been president.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Exceed15: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Who cares about looks. We need delivery. A government that will improve quality of life of people.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Caseless: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND
useless reportage. Asari was never in MEND. Asari led Niger delta volunteers front force, I think.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by mymadam(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
PointZerom:

Show us your own look lets compare.

Gbam lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Caseless: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
olisaEze:

Imam Nuru Khalid of Abuja will beg to differ @bolded!! grin
Imam wasn't sacked by Buhari. Some overzealous committee members who fears what could happen did that.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by tshtsh: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
PointZerom:

Show us your own look lets compare.

Asari's opinion which I also share. Political positions are serious business but unfortunately the serious minded people have taken the back seat and allowed people like Wike control the politics of Obio akpor, rivers state and now he's aspiring for the highest office in the country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
olisaEze:

Imam Nuru Khalid of Abuja will beg to differ @bolded!! grin
Buhari does not own the mosque that sacked the imam. The imam was sacked for his comment about the coming election. You can't stand on the pulpit and deliver such wrong advice. He should have instead admonish to people to be more vigilant in the next election. To properly interrogate the candidates, and more than anything to vote out bad and incompetent leaders.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Samyyorn5050: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
We are not surprise

We already know all the oil thieves "Oil Bunkers" in Rivers state will attack him.

Asari Dokubo is a chronic thief and a serial killer.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by nedekid: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Both his look and behavior are so un presidential. Wike is better off as an Omonile than a politician
Do you think the fulani heardsmen menace, ipob or Boko Haram will exist if someone like wike were president?
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Fahdiga(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
nedekid:

Do you think the fulani heardsmen menace, ipob or Boko Haram will exist if someone like wike were president?
It takes more than that to be president
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by tshtsh: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
olisaEze:
Asari just sounded like a mumu! Wike is one of the few active Governors we have down south but doesn’t look like a President? How does one follow this kind of thought process bikonu?? General, na man you be but u just misyarn. I know say na 2023 hustle u dey, but take am easy dey cast ur fellow man. Hunger is a poor excuse to break trust!
I share a different opinion with you and I’m from rivers state. Governance in the 21st century has gone beyond constructing bridges and roads as well as schools. Those are just cosmetic activities that anyone with the kind of revenue rivers state gets can do. Youth unemployment rate is very high in rivers state as businesses continue to prefer operating out of Lagos. Education and healthcare seems to be way below standard. I have not heard of any major business player coming out of rivers state. The few who are rivers state indigenes were based else where and built their businesses elsewhere. This is a reflection of the state of rivers today. Wike cannot stand shoulder to shoulder with fashola , ambode or even sanwo-olu.
As an indigene of rivers state, Lagos was my entry point into nigeria and despite the day-to-day difficulties residents of Lagos encounter I benefited from the economic opportunities lagos offered right from my first month as a youth Corp member. These opportunities are not available in port harcourt today even 6 years after I completed nysc . This is just one example

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Lucymercy: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/does-he-look-like-a-president-asari-dokubo-roasts-wike/
l have never met woke neither have he offended me in any way...so my opinion of him is impartial...l out of all the presidential aspirant Wike will be the last person l will vote for...He has all the attributes of a Tyrant.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by 8stargeneral: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
If not that Nigeria is a useless country who would HV listen to this clown...can u compare ueslf to wike...Touts like u
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Buhari looks like president
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by PreciousBro: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Both Asari and Wike are delinquent fatsies with inherent genes for loquacious and attention seeking disease.

Try as he may, Asari will never have a sense of belonging to matters surrounding the affairs of the Biafran struggle let alone sit on a table chaired by the same Nnamdi Kanu he likes to gloat for attention.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Oracleforce: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
ayourbamie:
He doesn't even look like a governor yet he's a governor.

He became a governor of his people...in River State. But as a president...you will. oversee different ethnicity, tribe religion..

.an average Igbo person is intolerant of all cultures or ethnic groups...
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by ttbaba(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Asari is shallow in thinking.... his saying rubbish
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by membranus: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
cactus1549:

That was what they say about Donald Trump but he later turn out to be one of America's best president ever.

Guess it is not good to judge a book by its cover

Donald "one of America's best president" keh?

OK, you are being sarcastic, you meant the worst president.

You gerrit.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Jostoman: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
no terrorist and terrorist sympathizer will ever want action and energetic man like WIKE to become president and I will advise WIKE to ignore whatever asari dokubo is saying. I know the tactics he is using.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Jostoman: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
W
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by juman(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
This mallam is funny.
How should a president look?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng / EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest / If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.