Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225161 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Templa(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2011
CHOKOAJ:

Guys, I don't know who else but men! am so tensed up about this stuff. To have gotten to this point of the recruitment and not ,
We really need the prayers. I just felt we should all share any positives from the interview sessions. Do you have any stories to tell. I'll tell mine.

I was asked a question on my presentation --One of the implications of your idea for improving EGOC would mean changing all the IT infrastructure in place and replacing them with the Digital option.
Luckily my answer was right there in one of my bullet points. -NO, we need to build from what we have presently to what we want.

As I was leaving the interview room, I heard one of the guys say to the group -"I was impressed with his answers ,how about you guys?

Meeen!! Am just keying in to that comment. Pls guys share yours . We need such positives.

broda i feel u. in my own case i was asked to state a major challenge in my line of duty. i painted a scenario after which the panelist were all impressed and the chairman remarked that "he is very smart" so, i,m keying in on that too,

Gods speed as we approach the d-day.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
CHOKOAJ:

From Naijajobs.com

a colleague got a call just noe from NNPC asking him to send scanned copies of his credentials via reply to an e-mail that would be sent to him. Has anyone here got a similar experience?

Thanks for the info man.Well this is not the first time such an incident will be taking place: a guy was asked to do similar thing two weeks ago and he posted it on naijahotjobs.The truth is that being called to send scanned credentials simply means that the ones he submitted earlier have been misplaced and it has nothing to do with whether such an individual will be considered or not(no hard feelings please).It also means that the level of transparency is still high-giving everybody equal opportunity.Anyway,fingers still crossed.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by suolboy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
@ SilaV, I love ur reply. We are praying that let there be transperancy and let merit and Federal Character be actually applied.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Gudwil: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2011
hello. i am new in this forum. i also attended NNPC OP interview on july 11. i applied with my ND (elect/elect) result back in NOV 2010 when i was serving (NYSC). i finished my NYSC in JUNE 2011. i updated my CV to level of BTech and took it along to the TOWER. i faced a panel of 5. we all know our CVs got to the interviewer b4 we got there. after having seen my CV something similar to this ensued:
1stinterviewer: why did u apply with ND certificate when u had BTech?
myresponse: there was no way i cud apply for GT without my NYSC cert.
2ndinterviewer: there was no room to make any comment that he was serving and that he was going to finish by JUNE 2011.
3rdinterviewer: is there any way we can get Philip so that they can put him in his appropriate place (quetion directed to the usherHR)?
1stinterviewer: pls excuse us (mentioned my name).
i went out for about 5mins be4 i was called in again. when i got in they started asking questions that was not similar to the ones they did not ask those that were interviewd b4 me on that same day.
then later
4thinterviewer: how wud feel if you are employed as an OP when u are Btech holder?
myresponse: i will ,
5thinterviewer: it is even an offence to be hiding information of this nature; if you ar employed and the coy comes to know later you will be fired.
this is just the summary.
It is only by the Mercy of Allah that i will be among the successful ones.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by saints2010: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2011
When there is hope there is Life. Does any one have an idea with the Transportation allowance is for GT? Also I will like to know if there is anyone from kwara state who attended the NNPC interview.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Plutarch: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2011
@Gudwill
U goofed by not including your B tech while applying. U could still hv done that even without your discharge certificate. BTW,do u hv a 2:1 minimum in your Btech?

All companies that i know frown @ applying with lower qualificatns when u hv higher ones. If u do so n scale thru that means u hv to keep shut about it. I know like 3 cases similar to yours n d persons involved were denied even though one of them had d highest grade in that process.

By and large d grace of God is sufficient n may His will be done. Good luck.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by okpueze: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
Graduate trainees, managers, drivers, store keepers,etc wanted urgently!!!
Our client, a Telecommunication company and has offices in the 6 Geo-political Zones in Nigeria, requires capable individuals to fill the various vacancies in the Company.

MARKETING EXECUTIVE:
1. Must have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline
2. Must be hard working and target driven
3. Must be computer literate

GRADUATE TRAINEES:
1. Must have a minimum of B.Sc in any Discipline
2. Must be a fresh graduate(not more than one year working experience)
3. Must be computer literate

MARKETING MANAGER:
1. Must have a minimum of B.Sc in any Discipline
2. Must have an MBA
3. Must have at least 5yrs working experience, in which 2 yrs must be in a managerial position.

DRIVER:
1. Must have a minimum of SSCE
2. Must have 2yrs driving experience.

STORE KEEPER:
1. Must have a minimum of SSCE
2. Must have 2yrs working experience.

If you meet the requirements above, kindly send your CV to to telecoms.jobs2011 @ gmail . com and hr@paviliontelecoms.com on or before 16th of September, 2011. stating THE POSITION YOU APPLIED FOR, your location and phone number as title of Mail. e.g MARKETING MANAGER, BAUCHI, 08128018002.

RENUMERATION:
One of the best in the industry.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
This NNPC guys should be fast in releasing the list.

Guys are beginning to have second thoughts O!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Gudwil: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
@plutarch.i am 2:1. though i did not seek advice from experienced people then. it was only when i going to abuja for the interview i was told to update my CV in order not say i am hiding info.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by rowreal: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
yes so many people from Kwara.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Iyykanu: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2011
yes.so many from Kwara.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by CHOKOAJ: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
Fuel subsidy: Senate probes NNPC, oil minister over N771bn illegal expenditure

Hope this will not delay our employment oh!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by oluinunad: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2011
God will have His way. Anyone that will obstruct this recruitment exercise the Lord will eliminate them all in a miraculous way. Let's be prayerful and be watching. This people know the crucial stage of the interview and they want to influence it shikena. God forbid bad thing. In 2010, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Wanted to recruit 628 young Nigerian graduates into its workforce. The CEO was forced to make a press statement on this issue when over 450 automatic names were submitted by the members of the House of Representatives and The Senate. Where are we going in this nation? God, I know my efforts this far will not be in vain. A very loud Amen to that please.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
Amen. Ours also will not be invain.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2011
Guys Guys stop being finicky. What is yours is yours, nobody can take that away from you!

Lets stop being overapprehensive over the NNPC interview. The list will be out at God's time and your name will be there! Can I hear a big AMEN to that!

It is well. God is on the throne and his people will emerge victorious. Shalom
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Johnbosco7: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2011
Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen and Amen!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Syenite(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
My friend! you have made a very silly mistake that might continue to hunt u even if NNPC employs u. U ought to have applied for GT after-all I know a lot of people who were corpers and wrote the GT test.

The fact is that u can still be employed but as an operator.That renders ur B.Tech useless as far as NNPC is concerned. With an OND the highest u can attain is SS3 grade level(u can't become a Chief not to talk of DM or Manager).I can assure u that by then u'll realise the shit u've put urself into.The remedy is if NNPC finally employs u go for another(afresh) degree(B.ENG,B.TECH, B.SC etc) part-time.I know that's quite tough right? undecided undecided
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by patorinni: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2011
oluinunad:

God will have His way. Anyone that will obstruct this recruitment exercise the Lord will eliminate them all in a miraculous way. Let's be prayerful and be watching. This people know the crucial stage of the interview and they want to influence it shikena. God forbid bad thing. In 2010, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Wanted to recruit 628 young Nigerian graduates into its workforce. The CEO was forced to make a press statement on this issue when over 450 automatic names were submitted by the members of the House of Representatives and The Senate. Where are we going in this nation? God, I know my efforts this far will not be in vain. A very loud Amen to that please.

Your first line has settled this issue already, We cannot bring back any bad memories of any recruitment exercise carried out in the past or present. l like to look at it like this. The more we remain positive with the kind of confessions of your first line the better for all of us. See you on induction day in JESUS name AMEEENNNNNNNNNNN,

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by oluinunad: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2011
@ Patorinni, the Lord will make a way for us all no matter the situation. I got ur msg right. Thank you. 08063609596/oluinunad@yahoo.com
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by uau(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Syenite

thanks for starting this thread and the good info you are giving us.

i have questions for you.

what are the different grade levels in NNPC and at what grade will an experienced hire and GT be placed?

will all the experienced hires start on the same grade i.e. will an experienced hire with masters be the same with an experienced hire with b.sc. or an experienced hire with ph.d.?

when do we expect the letters to be out?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Bnabdallah: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2011
Welcome to 2nd to the last week of the month of september. What's up this week forumites?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by saints2010: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2011
What is happening to our transportation allowance?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by samnoah(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
The day is closer than when we first started, wishing all the very best!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by blank(f): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2011
Transport allowi nko? Has anyone collected?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by saints2010: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
It is over a month now. If this allowance is not eventually paid who can we held responsible.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hi,
Be patient. It is in order to verify the information we (the candidates) supply to the nnpc. I think this is what makes them to take this time because we are many. So my assumption is the transport allowance will be paid the same time with the letters. May Allah assist us. Amin
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by saints2010: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
letters don't come with allowance. Surely every body will be paid there allowances, but not everybody will get there letters. Pls correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Plutarch: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
@hausawa,r u sure of what u said. What information r they verifying?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hi,
@saints2010 you are right that every body will be paid transport allowance, yes. I only said 'the same time' not to only those employed. After all this is only my conclusion. Because in the previous exercises candidates were paid immediately. But in our own case, we gave our account numbers. so those that were interviewed the first expect their money as soon as they reached home, one month passed, to no avail. then we expect the payment at the end of the interview process to day is 21st september, barely a month after concluding the interviews but no payment. That was what makes me to believe that the transport is going to be paid after the selection but not only to those selected. Pardon my noise if i am wrong.
@plutarch, well, the information like genuinety of results, etc. i am not sure.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by saints2010: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
how much is the allowance in question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.