Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? (3134 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Ladies ₦500,000 Every Month Will You Marry This Guy With His Belly?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by Truvelisback(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good day, fellas. What do u think prompted her to marry this man?

1 Share

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
madness/desperation/greed/insanity....

i think the above babe is in a better place than the below:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by illicit(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na Lara Oshiomole go know why o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by benzene00: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Big kukumba

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by chatinent: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Many reasons.

See you in the funny pages.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by yuping(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
lipsrsealed body Shaming at its peak.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by Truvelisback(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Her husband see this man, him get hope. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na wah oo.. this isn't good. No be the men create themselves sha

4 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by Truvelisback(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
killmods:
Na wah oo.. this isn't good. No be the men create themselves sha
She no even fit look the man for face. grin
Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by Daniel7543: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Clear illustration of Beauty and the beast.

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

damn. I don't think this is real
Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by adeoyekay(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

The most ugliest man in the world.
Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by Truvelisback(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
adeoyekay:
The most ugliest man in the world.
This is a proof that the Money of men can make women endure many things and even marry who they don't love or find attractive.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
She could be an exchange for a parcel of land or for an unpaid loan.
She could be hypnotised, charmed etc. Obviously she ain't happy .
Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by Truvelisback(m): 4:59am On Apr 08, 2022
ReneeNuttall:
She could be an exchange for a parcel of land or for an unpaid loan.
She could be hypnotised, charmed etc. Obviously she ain't happy .
Yes, she could be hypnotised and charmed by his wealth. She is just marrying him for financial security sake.
Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by immortalmortal: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2022
If no be money, na desperation or both.
Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by Smarkest(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Thy fear of monopause
Re: What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? by bluefilm: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Damn !

She has so much courage.

(1) (Reply)

This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money / I Am In Love With My Neighbor / Why Women Love Gay Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.