Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings (15497 Views)

PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Senate Passes Revised Fiscal Framework, Approves N16.4trn Budget For 2022 / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by jimcaddy(m): 4:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Abeg make loan recovery officers proceed to Aso Rock with immediate effect to recover the loans Nigeria don borrow. Isnt it disgraceful that as a nation with vast natural resources, we still have the shame to be borrowing money to finance the national budget? Buhari has refused to fulfil his campaign promises of scrapping several government agencies and reduce cost of governance. The reason why a lot of people rush into politics in this Nigeria is because of how lucrative it is. It is so attractive. Make it less attractive, and see the number of politicians that would retire voluntarily. And most of these monies borrowed is used to finance payment of salaries to government workers who do absolutely nothing in defunct ministries and parastatals.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by eaglechild: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2022
M1Garand:

Tinubu was denied federal allocation for years by Obasanjo and that was when he raised Lagos internally generated revenue from 600m to 20bn when he was leaving office.
Una don come again.
Like Buhari like Tinubu.
Both have led/ will lead Nigeria to doom
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by engrchykae(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin

Buhari will handle Security and Osinbajo will handle economy.

This is the result grin
Almajiri president.
now i know that some inculcated and induced mentality is hard to change.
buhari came through almajiri system as a kid.[beggar]

After many years ,buhari became president,the most exalted office in the nation.
but buhari still behave and is a beggar.
this is a man who leads the richest nation on the planet but he is wired to be borrowing and begging.
point is we must emancipate ourselves from mental poverty so that we dont end up as buhari.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by engrchykae(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Racoon:
Due to utter cluelessness and lack of economic foresight, this senseless president thinks the solution to any economic problem is the impulsive urge to go borrowing debts here and there.

He can't just look inward to cut the cost of governance
bogus allowances/salaries of the executive or NASS members, stop wastage spendings on unproductive parastalstals (NNPC, refineries, Ajaokuta), merging of unproductive ministries to cut budgetary spending etc. Meanwhile, remember debt serving is equally taking its own economic cost on this nation.
you people think nigeria is for you.
nigeria is rigged to fail.
this is the reason the british feared to have a progressive chief awolowo as president of nigeria.
africa must be kept poor at all cost.
whether by assasinations,coups,installing of useful idiots such as buhari by obama ,cameron and francoise hollande.
this is the reason for destabilizing libya.
fulanis have no stake in nigeria just like the british,both are just here for looting.
the bigger loot goes to the british while the lesser loot goes to the fulani.
crumbs to yoruba and some few igbos.
buhari is more loyal to niger republic than to nigeria
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by freshkpomo(m): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2022
this is some BUHARI that promised to lead from the front, this is the Economy Sissy Osinbajo promises to build? I forgot Osinbajo is A Yoruba and Just like seunmsg kadoso Mutairu Yoruba really got nothing special upstairs and it's obvious that's why Tinubu and his like enjoy slavery to the North. Imagine someone saying he will build on the legacy of terrorism, Inflation and Debt and Yet kadoso Mutairu still carry him matter for head dey campaign. Kadoso Mutairu it will not be well with you and your entire family both home and abroad,their deaf Bodies will be buried in mass Graves like the Kaduna people..

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg kadoso Mutairu benuejosh Useni1 Azeez
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by M1Garand(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
eaglechild:

Una don come again.
Like Buhari like Tinubu.
Both have led/ will lead Nigeria to doom

Tinubu has only led Lagos State.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
This man can borrow. I just pity the next president who will be the one to pay back all this debts. Senate should enact a law forcing president and governors to pay back all borrowed fund before leaving office
Or forfeit their acquisitions or go to jail.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Dmano: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Weting black man no go see for Buhari government
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by vic620(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Onatisi where are thou, your predictions seems to be accurate. Nigerians are really going through hell and our neck is almost like stick grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by onatisi(m): 6:03am On Apr 09, 2022
vic620:
Onatisi where are thou, your predictions seems to be accurate. Nigerians are really going through hell and our neck is almost like stick grin grin cheesy cheesy
I swear,even witches and wizards sef don get high blood pressure ,buhari don give Nigerians race to run . Ppl are daily dropping and dying from stress.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by NLPoliceWoman: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election / "$1bn Not For Anti-boko Haram War Alone" - Osinbajo Says / If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.