Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings (15500 Views)

PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Senate Passes Revised Fiscal Framework, Approves N16.4trn Budget For 2022 / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by ogascomax: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Laugh. This man is vision less. Like the Bible says when there is no vision my people perish, I can say also where there is no visionary Leader a nation suffers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Samfloxin(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Behold your president

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by DeLaRue: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
People hear 'borrow', they start cursing.

Yes burrowing in Naira is a bit high, but it's still manageable.

Borrowing in dollars is also not at an alarming level.

Nigeria has massive assets it can use to pay back its local and foreign debts at current levels, so the country is not at risk of defaulting.

Of course it would be better if we don't take on so much debt, but most countries in the world have higher debt per capita than Nigeria.

Nigeria is a big country with a big economy and that economy is getting bigger. We just need to find a way to get the economy growing at 6-7% again asap, so that prosperity can reach every nook and cranny of this country.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Una say this una president no dey craze like this?

As in, is this illiterate cattle rearer even aware of the repercusions of the monumental debts he's burdening this nation with?

This Buhari don ment o!

Even in a home, any man who borrows to repay a previous loan is considered a failed husband and father figure. And the annoying part is that there are still Nigerians supporting this bamboozled retard!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Ropostic120(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Buhari is cursed with the Spirit of borrowing
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by treatise: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/ill-finance-n7-4trn-budget-deficit-with-new-borrowings-buhari-tells-reps/
This man should seek third term and at the expiration of the term, we could be better than Malaysia. It's like Nigeria is cursed ; Mr incorruptible has given Nigeria a deep wound and I doubt if anyone could heal this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by fombi: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
This man is extremely slow mentally.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by chloride6: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chai .

One chance grin
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by OGwales(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Buhari when he retires to Daura. Baba don finish Nigeria patapata.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Fapemz: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Buhari will handle Security and Osinbajo will handle economy.
This is the result grin
The biggest fattest lie of the century.A lie bigger than the ocean.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by ki02020(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
they shouldn't approve to that
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/ill-finance-n7-4trn-budget-deficit-with-new-borrowings-buhari-tells-reps/

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking splitmind...

Is this d best buhari/osinbajo can do for Nigeria?
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by M1Garand(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
I pity the next President Sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
When Nigerians went in 2015 to vote a man who has never grown anything in his life to grow their economy.
When Nigerians went to vote an almajiri to be their president. He will run a bambiallah administration.
A man who has fed on hand downs all his life

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
sad sad Buhari is the worst calamity to befall Nigeria,a cataclysmic failure. Imagine the impetus! He will fund 7.4 trn budget deficit with new borrowings.The lifeless breathing corpse hasn't serviced all the debts he incurred, and yet is intending on new borrowings.
Government of borrowings, for borrowings, and by borrowings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Kenn55: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Buhari is more than 80 years ago. He does not care about the future. He has settled his children and relatives. Unfortunately majority of people in Nigeria are not seeing the big picture. Goodluck to the next president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by daddio(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2022

Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by M1Garand(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
SensualMan1:
Baba D Baba!!! grin grin grin

Baba will handle security

Osinbade will handle economy cheesy

Tinubu will borrow more than Baba!

Sai Barber! Keep barbing their hairs.

Tinubu was denied federal allocation for years by Obasanjo and that was when he raised Lagos internally generated revenue from 600m to 20bn when he was leaving office.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Laturuturu: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin

This is the result grin

Yes I said it that time... This man is a dullard but the hate of Jonathan blinded so many people.
Now this is the result. Economy zero....Security -1
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by duduade: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nigeria is finished
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by nedekid: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Just as you always have that paddy that cannot manage himself, but will always take money from all the online apps, borrow from you, a chronic onigbese. The type that can beg when he wants to borrow, but when it is time to pay he will claim high interest rate you charged him or him mama die, no be just 2 weeks I default? Etc.
Imagine such folks running a whole country. Someone that never employed anybody but always a goverment pikin.
Abeg, continue borrowing jare, tomorrow Allah will provide.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Yankee101: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dem use borrowing curse this man?
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by naturefellow(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Racoon:
Due to utter cluelessness and lack of economic foresight, this senseless president thinks the solution to any economic problem is the impulsive urge to go borrowing debts here and there.

He can't just look inward to cut the cost of governance
bogus allowances/salaries of the executive or NASS members, stop wastage spendings on unproductive parastalstals (NNPC, refineries, Ajaokuta), merging of unproductive ministries to cut budgetary spending etc. Meanwhile, remember debt serving is equally taking its own economic cost on this nation.
he is far weaker than said Jonathan, for enforcing no austerity, let alone tackling insecurity.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by EmekaBlue(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin Loan web

Can't escape the borrowing
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by blesdman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:
By the time this man is done with Nigeria, una eyes go clear!!! angry
Exactly...with a rubber stamp senate
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by obinoral1179(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
We have one of the worst Minister of Finance in the history of this country.... She doesn't know anything than borrowing
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
When next someone borrow to buy forms, run.
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
BUBU THE MUMU
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by zubby29(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
By the time they finish the NEXT level of borrowing even the CHANGE they promised us wont be available
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by jacoik(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin

This is the result grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I don't know why you like looking for trouble
Re: Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings by baralatie(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jesu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi: Blame Ohanaeze For Nnamdi Kanu’s Fate / Pictures As South East Governors Meet To Discuss, Security And Airport Closure / Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.