Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) (34335 Views)

Ughelli Rovers FC Launched In Delta, To Compete In Nationwide League One / World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition / USA Defeats Nigeria 93-62 In Female Basketball Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by osazsky(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Originalsly:

Believe you me.... the facts are being changed by mad scientists. Humans are being transitioned to transhuman and don't even know.
the lvl of illitracy in nigeria can be compared to none..they gave birth to them like that..its caused by an homonal defect...just like siemens twins ..it can be corrected tru surgeries.trans gender people have both males and female organs..u will know the males biologically tru thier chromozone irrespective of physical appearance..i knew this almost 20 years ago while in sec sch..another uneducated guy talking abt gay and lesbians..those ones are normal people but they have pscychological problem..a man sleeping with another man..with the same organs..guy men actually have wives but they prefer men
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by toplexy28(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
please check my signature I'm available for night deal asap
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hmm. He is correct on this. See caster semanya for example although not a transgender but due to the high level of testosterone in her body, It gives her an edge over other female athletes. How much more a transgender woman??
Damn!!
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Werey Race.

They brought evil and sodomy

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Majesty33(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank Jesus, if not for our northern neighbors, afonjas alias ewedu and owomida, brown roof urchins would have legalized this transgender rubbish and force it down our throats. Nonsense westerners.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by ransomed: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
They have reprobate minds because they denied God.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by ussv: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
True talk ! That would not be fair to ladies. In as much as I support gay rights, it would be grossly unfair to pit them against women. Make them kuku do their own sports for them because it would be also unfair to pit them against men.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by osazsky(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
ussv:
True talk ! That would not be fair to ladies. In as much as I support gay rights, it would be grossly unfair to pit them against women. Make them kuku do their own sports for them because it would be also unfair to pit them against men.
u guys are mixing these things up o..this news has nothing to do wit beign guy or lessbian.
..transgender people are pseudoHemophradites..check google .gays and lesbians are normal people like u and I but they have mental disorder..a man finding pleasure in another man..its caused by a spiritual attack

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by vislabraye(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Abomination, they ought not to contest in any female related thing. How can a man be competing with a weaker vessel in the name of transgender. angry
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by EkyyyKelson(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
That's cheating if they're allowed to contest. They all started begging for exemption from Ukraine War. Stand one place make we know how useful you'll be to the society. No!
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Biological Males cheesy
Which means no amount of Surgical operations can make them "Biological Females"? Beautiful!
That's just it, they can't be wiser than their creator.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by kingemaker(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Biological Males cheesy
Which means no amount of Surgical operations can make them "Biological Females"? Beautiful!
Woke generation won't stop scoring own goals�

Well, I have identified as a baby, I can't be sent to adult jail, or forced to pay taxes or even work at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Trans mofos everyone has rights, more so than you twisted mofos.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by juman(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why should a person change his or her gender.
Its wrong.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by CaptainFM1: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Biological Males cheesy

True talk. Imagine we have 2 or 3 Biological male in our falconet squad....we go don win female world cup more than 10times.

I suggest they create a separate sporting competitions for transgenders. Who knows Bobrisky may win medals for Nigeria.

Caster Semenya comes to my mind. Imagine only "him/her" just collecting all the gold medals.....https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by frankson1(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Guyman02:

Serena Williams thought she was so good at her peak to challenge the men, then world ATP number 200 took up the challenge and she was beaten, her male opponent even drank beer and smoked in between the game.

He was ranked 203rd and he actually beat the two sisters and not just one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Gospel2Day: 12:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
White people are fvcking confused. One minute they are quick to legalize transgender acts and sometimes harrass anyone who discriminates against those acts .

Then all of a sudden ,it then occurs to them that these transgenders might have an unfair advantage over the regular athletes. May God go punish their society and their cluelessness. Useless people

If you are transgender compete with your fellow confused transgenders.
Leave biological females alone to compete with their fellow bio-females.
You can't impose your artificial gender on others.
Simple and short.
You want others to recognize and respect you.
Do same for them.
That's the Golden Rule.
Shalom.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Munzy14(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Because in all the transgending the strength refused to become female grin grin

Semenya comes to mind...That lady hear am well for sports council.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by drlateef: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2022
I want to see the boundaries of their lunacy.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by CaptainFM1: 12:23am On Apr 08, 2022
osazsky:
the lvl of illitracy in nigeria can be compared to none..they gave birth to them like that..its caused by an homonal defect...just like siemens twins ..it can be corrected tru surgeries.trans gender people have both males and female organs..u will know the males biologically tru thier chromozone irrespective of physical appearance..i knew this almost 20 years ago while in sec sch..another uneducated guy talking abt gay and lesbians..those ones are normal people but they have pscychological problem..a man sleeping with another man..with the same organs..guy men actually have wives but they prefer men

You are partly correct. There are actually people born with pussy that want pennis and surgically do have it. Same goes with biological men that does not have pussy and boobs and were surgically given. I've met so many of them, and I have some as friends. Those are the transgenders being referred to. Homonal defects or Chromosomes imbalance is another issues.

We know a natural man/boy by penis, and a natural woman/girl by pussy. Once you start changing that, you are transgender. Nothing more. "Trans" conotes changes from the original.

A man desiring a man lustfully could be a gay, an imbalanced man genetically or simply a mad man. Just as a woman desiring a woman lustfully could be a lesbian, an imbalanced woman genetically or simply a mad woman.

Whatever makes a human to change his/her biological composition from one sex to another, such human is a transgender. Not that the person was transgender from birth.

There can however be hermaphrodites. And if an hermaphrodites decides to change his/her biological composition to stick to either a male or female, such person also becomes a transgender.

I hope this clarifies.

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by 2mNaira: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
As long as they take supplements to reduce their testosterone levels and other strength, endurance and stamina hormones, I see nothing wrong with it.

Boris Johnson is a very unintelligent man Shaa. He's proven it severally.

Sorry grin
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Gerrard59(m): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Chai!

See fvck up! He should have waited till some persons take up David Hundeyin's suggestions of sponsoring Africans to undergo the sex change and have them flood sports dominated by white women. Let's see what they would have said by then. grin

Left now is the US and the ever "progressive" Democratic party

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 08, 2022
He's absolutely right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Uprightness100(m): 12:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Keep Decieving and Confusing yourself.
It's yourself you are Decieving and Only you can Deceive yourself.

2mNaira:

Transgender people are people who were born with both male and female sex organ i.e. amaphrodites.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by 2mNaira: 12:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:
Keep Decieving and Confusing yourself.
It's yourself you are Decieving and Only you can Deceive yourself.

Sorry.I had modified the post after I saw a post with good explanation. INTERSEX are the amaphrodites while TRANSGENDER are those who surgically changed their sex from male to female or female to male. But really there are people who are actually born with both sex organ. Please Google INTERSEX to learn about them. They are born amaphrodites.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Chibuezem(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
As long as they take supplements to reduce their testosterone levels and other strength, endurance and stamina hormones, I see nothing wrong with it.

now I know why bullshit dey your name abi moniker.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by AmuRubber(m): 1:07am On Apr 08, 2022
Guyman02:

Serena Williams thought she was so good at her peak to challenge the men, then world ATP number 200 took up the challenge and she was beaten, her male opponent even drank beer and smoked in between the game.

He didn't just stop at beating Serena Williams, he beat Venus Williams too on same tennis court (same day) - both with wide margins!
And this man, Karsten Braasch, was then ranked 203rd on ATP list in 1998, the year of the match; and the Williams sisters were on WTA list of the top 50 best female tennis players same year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by adetayoonas(m): 1:19am On Apr 08, 2022
Guyman02:

On point �
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by ebufa: 1:38am On Apr 08, 2022
oz4real83:
Once a male, always a male. You can only remove the reproductive organs but can never change the skeletal and muscular structures. Checkout out the skeletal structure of Serena Williams, she can't stand a Roger Federrer or Raphael Nadal as thick as she is, even if these two change their sex to female, they will still overflog Serena Williams. Serena can't stand any male top 20 tennis player. A man will always be a man, sex change is like cosmetics, it doesn't change your inner being.

she can not even stand any fit top 100 male player sef!

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by greypencils: 1:55am On Apr 08, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

The transgender man will remain a transgender man, he will never be a woman so he shouldn't be in a competition for women. It would be unfair to natural women. You talk about what is fair to LGBTQ, you never talk about what is fair to others. Let them create a different category for LGBTQ. That's only fair for both parties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Completes Signing Of Kelechi Nwakali / Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.