Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats (36717 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by sylve11: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
shiorr. spoilt brat wey no get shishi sense.

Na foolish young people like him Pastor Oyedepo say social media don cast and jonz dia destiny.

U just wake up one day, no get any job to do but to go on social media, start typing trash to call ur papa mates and ur papa business colleagues goats. Shoroniyen. No shishi introspect he dey do,na because people drag am, na hin make am apologise.

Lol @ business colleagues. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by infogeneral: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Disgraceful!
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by debetmx(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
This boy is just stupid. Apology that didn't come from the bottom of his heart

Waiting for his next transgression.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by jclassiq(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
All i know is that this guy is torn between enjoying his secular lifestyle and being duty bound by the fact that his father is the head pastor of a big conglomerate called rccg. Spirituality is not by force; enjoy your secular lifestyle my brother. Be free!! Call them pigs if you like. Na your papa go take the blame. After all, it is his influence that is forcing you to remain as (fake) pastor in the church. Your secret desire is to join the social media youngings and be choping life inside the world.... Yeye.

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by derecho(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Have you forgotten : Woe unto you when your king is a child...?
Ecclesiastes 10:16
M1Garand:
Of course he bleeped up, who never Bleep up hands in the air. No hands?

He his young what do you expect from him? grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by DavSagacity(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

True Believers know that it was not intended to insult or malign.

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.
The simple Truth is ..... He does not know how to briddle his tongue. He's not Daddy G.O 's spoke person. Calling Elderly men old enough to be his father goats is absolutely uncalled for.
He should serve the purnishment and stay off social media for his own good. It's not everything that he needs to react to.
He should learn from His dad. It's not everything that daddy G.O brings to the knowledge of the public. He addressed alot of issues without bringing it to media. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by CoronaVirusPro: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Adeboye should have used Leke for money rituals

Dude keeps dragging his name into the mud.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by IbileIfe: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Are Ronaldo and Messi not GOATS? cheesy
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by derecho(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
The good thing is that there are people he listens to.

I have never seen him apologize before That's why this one is suspect.

If this is genuine, then it's accepted.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by newoffer: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Who dey always Bleep up different from who Bleep up once a while
Stevenson20:
Who never fuckup before make him raise hand grin grin

Go and sin no more mini comrade
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by sharpwriter(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Akharmony:
He go collect if he no deh very careful, gra gra to much for social media. . The other day he was live on FB picking his teeth with a tooth pick and telling his follows about tithing, seed offering and co. . I even learnt if you try to correct him he block you on FB. . He but be on unserious child. .
Hahahahahahaha... If you see how I dey laf here cheesy
I actually remember that video, can't even remember whether na for fb or Instagram I see am, I remember that tooth pick cheesy he don use tithe and offering to chop meat finish grin

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by FANTASY176(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Your sins are forgiven,,just find a Bible verse and attach to your apology,,, and boom,they are good to go,,,,, angry
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by kingyakos: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Him papa go soon say god call am adeboye my son and him ansa daddyyy
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by tonysunkan: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
It is good he has asked for forgiveness. He should go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Hyper77: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2022

You guys should stop dragging him jor!
After all, he just apologised.
Nobody is perfect. Fuckup dey always happen.
When one falls, the best he can do is to rise.
You'd only be termed a failure when you refuse to rise from your lows.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by pek(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

True Believers know that it was not intended to insult or malign.

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.
It is was intended to exhort, admonish and praise abi?
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by thrillionaire(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is what happens when you're quick to speak and slow to think. You keep making blunders and apologising in shame.

This boy is childish and the father must tame or restrict him to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by kingPhidel(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
The part he said “I’m humbly yours....” is my concern.

If you were humble you wouldn’t have utter such a misguided, canal statement.

One question for him. Are you truly called by God or you call God and you feel you can fit-in in your father’s when he’s old ? We’ll continue to the watch you
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by GreaterFuture(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Akharmony:
He go collect if he no deh very careful, gra gra to much for social media. . The other day he was live on FB picking his teeth with a tooth pick and telling his follows about tithing, seed offering and co. . I even learnt if you try to correct him he block you on FB. . He but be on unserious child. .
Lool
Pls Can you help me with a link to the video

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by friendl: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
No manners
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by chiedozie198100: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
so this is the kind of buffoon that the church will be handed over to when his father is no more?
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by MikeBetty(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Rubbish.
Medicine after death.

Anyway nobody should blame him afterall his father is the GO so he can't do wrong.
RCCG is my church but to be honest the way they run this church is very annoying. Tribalism is the order of the day and you dare not question any appointment or decision. That is the reason this young man will get away with this insult to old men that can father him.
Daddy GO himself also have loosed mouth sometimes so he son won't deviate from what he learnt.
i think say na only me notice it.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by techWriter3: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
embarrassment guessing snare those foolish that remained endorsing him today
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Whatshallido: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
You just opened your mouth wah and started insulting senior pastors in your church.
That doesn't speak good of you, even if you tender your apology to them.
Your conscience is dead and it shows that you lack discipline. Calling someone's father a goat? Chai! You no get respect at all
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Olatara(f): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Blakpot:
"I wish to crave your indulgence..."

Is this guy really a pastor?
Yes he is.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by damosky12(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Rubbish.
Medicine after death.

Anyway nobody should blame him afterall his father is the GO so he can't do wrong.
RCCG is my church but to be honest the way they run this church is very annoying. Tribalism is the order of the day and you dare not question any appointment or decision. That is the reason this young man will get away with this insult to old men that can father him.
Daddy GO himself also have loosed mouth sometimes so he son won't deviate from what he learnt.

You are not a believer (talk more of being a Redeemed church member). You know deep within you that you aren't into Christianity.

No Christian. No one who knows God and honours his church would talk like you've just done. It's disgraceful and shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by wman(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Always in the news for wrong reasons.

Why always him?

Baba Adeboye himself and his other children aren't know for ill-speaking like this man.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by damosky12(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
pek:
It is was intended to exhort, admonish and praise abi?

It was intended to correct. Full stop.

He probably shouldn't have been the one doing the correction or he shouldn't have brought it to social media. But the issue he was correcting needed to be corrected.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by sunshine1974(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Is he even suppose to hold any position in that church?

So now that he called annointed men of God Goats, where is the place of Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by sunshine1974(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
damosky12:

It was intended to correct. Full stop.

He probably shouldn't have been the one doing the correction or he shouldn't have brought it to social media. But the issue he was correcting needed to be corrected.
you type are the ones destroying the church today.

What is being in pastors preaching the word of God? Did they preach the word of devil
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Stanleyuwamelue: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Leke excesses must be punished. He should not forget that late PA Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG has children that never insulted anyone. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Leke should note that nothing last forever.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by JudasNaKarrot: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
damosky12:

You are not a believer (talk more of being a Redeemed church member). You know deep within you that you aren't into Christianity.

No Christian. No one who knows God and honours his church would talk like you've just done. It's disgraceful and shameful!
See brainwashed mumu. So because Adeboye na my pastor I should not voice out my opinion and grievances.
Go and sit down, I dont have time to waste arguing with mofos like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Snake Killed At Apostolic Church In Lagos (Photos) / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article / Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.