Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account (1162 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by GreaterFuture(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Say I have a high turnover in the past 6 Months or 1 Year, which bank would be best to walk in to, to get a loan with confidence?

Whether a savings account (individual or corporate) or current account
We are talking turnover of over ₦300M, ₦400M...

Your Inputs, knowledge and experiences would be highly highly appreciated
Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by GreaterFuture(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2023
No Response at all??
Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by oluwatosin070: 11:11pm On May 06, 2023
If you can do a turnover of that amount in 6months in a corporate account, I'll suggest you open an account with Polaris Bank.

They can give you a loan with that turnover easily.

1 Like

Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by GreaterFuture(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2023
oluwatosin070:
If you can do a turnover of that amount in 6months in a corporate account, I'll suggest you open an account with Polaris Bank.

Polaris bank? Noted
Thank you for your feedback
NOTE: It may be anywhere within 6 months, to 1yr or 1½
Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by Dogalmighty17: 11:45pm On May 14, 2023
Every bank in Nigeria will give you credit facility based on that turn over. I'm surprised non has asked you yet. However and whatever you do, take your time and scrutinize every damn thing they tell you and every document they present to you. It is not collecting the loan that might be a problem. It is servicing it.

But if you have such volume of money passing through your account, why are you looking for a loan and why should nairaland be where you are posting this inquiry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by GreaterFuture(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Every bank in Nigeria will give you credit facility based on that turn over. I'm surprised non has asked you yet. However and whatever you do, take your time and scrutinize every damn thing they tell you and every document they present to you. It is not collecting the loan that might be a problem. It is servicing it.

But if you have such volume of money passing through your account, why are you looking for a loan and why should nairaland be where you are posting this inquiry?
It's not passing yet
I'm trying to choose which bank account it should pass through, then use that

If money is passing through you, by virtue of what you may be doing at that point in time, based on your unique responsibility in the supply chain, it doesn't mean it's yours... You get it now?
So I want to make sure I use that opportunity well, use the right bank account, and when it's over, I can atleast have that financial Benefit which is a very great asset, on my account...

1 Like

Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by Dshocker(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2023
oluwatosin070:

A struggling bank like Polaris can barely give you a reasonable loan.

You are entitled to apply for a loan, provided you have a corporate account with that turnover.

What you should be more concerned is the bank that will off a lesser interest rate on the loan.

The question should be; can you deal with commercial bank loans?

My advice for you bro; Try getting an account with Bank Of Industry; they give a longer term loan with no little, or no interest on the loan.

1 Like

Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by oluwatosin070: 4:31pm On May 21, 2023
I smile when you mentioned Polaris Bank to be a struggling bank..

Get your facts right and let's discuss areas you think Polaris Bank are struggling.

I still maintain that Polaris Bank will gibr you a loan at a lower interest rate.

Dshocker:

You are entitled to apply for a loan, provided you have a corporate account with that turnover.

What you should be more concerned is the bank that will off a lesser interest rate on the loan.

My advice for you bro; Try getting an account with Bank Of Industry; they give a longer term loan with no little, or no interest on the loan.

1 Like

Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by GreaterFuture(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dshocker:

bank of Industry?? Hmmn, I've literally never heard anyone at any point around me talk of that
Will check more about their general operations and see how far.
Thank you for your feedback
Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by GreaterFuture(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Every bank in Nigeria will give you credit facility based on that turn over.
Also to come back to this... NO! Not every bank will give you
Some banks are better, far better than others, in different areas connected with Loans
Re: Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account by GreaterFuture(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2023
Still want more inputs

(1) (Reply)

Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) / Meet The First Cross-dresser In Nigeria "Area Scatter" (pics/video) / PS4 For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.