Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,313 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) (1168 Views)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males / Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by EmiDon11: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2023
We are eight in our family and all of us are males, no single female.
I feel it sometimes.
Other guys will be fighting for thier sisters, while cant.
So i prayed to God to please bless me with females only if possible.

Bcoz it pains me when i see my friend sisters taking good care of them while i have none.

Thats why i came up with the decision to have many female childrens.
Or let me say all children to be females.

1 Like

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by JasonScoolari: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
How your personal life take concern us now?

Or is there any section here that produces female child?

Speak to God in your quiet time about your wish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by Chaos14: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2023
Good their olosho work will feed you at old age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2023
I feel sorry for any female child born into a dysfunctional society like Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by EmiDon11: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:

no offence but, must u comment?
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by JasonScoolari: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
no offence but, must u comment?
It's not your property, so I can comment at will.b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by EmiDon11: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
Good their olosho work will feed you at old age.
come pass make i see

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by EmiDon11: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It's not your property, so I can comment at will.b
but as u no like am, why not scroll to the next topic
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by Chaos14: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
come pass make i see
U be one of tinubu boys?
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by JasonScoolari: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
but as u no like am, why not scroll to the next topic
Take your problem to the Lord and leave it there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
I feel it sometimes.

Bcoz it pains me when i see my friend sisters taking good care of them while i have none.

Your wish has been answered. But don't come here to say you don't v who ll continue with your name.

2 Likes

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:

He's free to demand what he wished for in this section. You don't v right to dictate.

1 Like

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by Fahvvy: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

He's free to demand what he wished for in this section. You don't v right to dictate.

True!
And the OP also don't have any right to dictate who can comment in a public forum!! undecided...

So let everyone exercise their rights in peace but not to the detriment of the other! undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by EmiDon11: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Your wish has been answered. But don't come here to say you don't v who ll continue with your name.
lol
Okay fine
I want them mixed
But female majority
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by EmiDon11: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
U be one of tinubu boys?
i am obidient abeg
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by Aladdin1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good thing
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by Chaos14: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
i am obidient abeg
And yusful
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by Autobot05: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
I feel it sometimes.

Amen ... be careful of what you wish for
Dont blame the devil when e later sup sha
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by EmiDon11: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
And yusful

Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by silibaba: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
I feel it sometimes.

Amen
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by JasonScoolari: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Do you want us to resume hostility this year or you will just behave yourself? undecided
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Do you want us to resume hostility this year or you will just behave yourself? undecided
I come in peace my love
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by iHateFraudsters: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
I feel sorry for any female child born into a dysfunctional society like Nigeria

The whole world is dysfunctional now.

Males behaving like females.

Females doing sex changes to become males.

Females marrying females.

Males marrying males.

The list is endless.

The whole world is very wrong.
Re: I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons) by diogo23: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
I feel it sometimes.

You will not have a male child in Jesus name Amen.
So shall it be

(1) (Reply)

The 32 Sacred Bro Codes* / My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? / My Gf Is Over Possesive, Shud I Break Up Wit Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.