Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Please I'm I Overreacting With These. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I'm I Overreacting With These. (1013 Views)

My Fiancee Failed My Test, Am I Overreacting?? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Am I Overreacting To My Husband Criticizing My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Agbebakun22: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Me: babe hafa Babe: Fine? when are you coming to visit me. Me: Anytime you want me to come especially on weekend. Since you will be the one to bankroll our outing no issue i will come as agreed. Babe: Which kind level be dat nah and why will i be the one to spend. Me: But you're the one insisting i should come and visit you. So i'm coming as a guest cux is my first time. Babesad read message and no reply). NB: Mind you when this lady came to my place i took her to the best eatery nearby, she ate to her satisfaction and package some and took it home. We left the eateries to my house. I went to the kitchen to prepared my food while she was busy tiktoking and she never render a hand of help and after cooking she joined and we ate together. On her way going back home i bought sharwama and ice cream and gave her 5k for tfare(both going and coming) should be 1k . Pls house i'm i overreacting.
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Ocholu: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Send this your write-ups to your Mum and seek for her opinion. Anything she tells you is golden.

8 Likes

Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
angry
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by immortalcrown(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tell this to your mama, if you are proud of the life you are living as her son. She is the one that will physically relate to your future wife. Nairalanders will not physically interfere in your marriage.
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by danietohbadt(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
She don see say you be mumulistic slowpoke now. How many times you don buy anything give your papa and mama this year?
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Nexttpage(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why this grin grin
Ocholu:
Send this your write-ups to your Mum and seek for her opinion. Anything she tells you is golden.
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by HopeNeverDies: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! When was the last time you bought ur mom a shawarma?

Or when was the last time you bought me a bottle of Chilled Malta? undecided
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Jennyclay(f): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Look at how you just painted your girlfriend as a lazy and good for nothing girl. Nawa oo!

Oga money spender and great provider, go and edit your post nicely so that people can read and comprehend. just look at the way you jam-packed your write up together like sardine.

How much are you even spending on her that is making you complain bitterly?? Did you buy her a Car or Jet??
Why don't you end the relationship if you're not cool with her behavior??

"empty barrel makes the most noise" I'm out of here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Qatar2022: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Me: babe hafa Babe: Fine? when are you coming to visit me. Me: Anytime you want me to come especially on weekend. Since you will be the one to bankroll our outing no issue i will come as agreed. Babe: Which kind level be dat nah and why will i be the one to spend. Me: But you're the one insisting i should come and visit you. So i'm coming as a guest cux is my first time. Babesad read message and no reply). NB: Mind you when this lady came to my place i took her to the best eatery nearby, she ate to her satisfaction and package some and took it home. We left the eateries to my house. I went to the kitchen to prepared my food while she was busy tiktoking and she never render a hand of help and after cooking she joined and we ate together. On her way going back home i bought sharwama and ice cream and gave her 5k for tfare(both going and coming) should be 1k . Pls house i'm i overreacting.
You're proper idiot, just because of sex you spend all this money, she's calling you to come and spend again and mumu should go
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Agbebakun22: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Qatar2022:

You're proper idiot, just because of sex you spend all this money, she's calling you to come and spend again and mumu should go
bro read again pls i'm nt going to her place if she's not the one spending that was how she started acting weird.
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Agbebakun22: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
danietohbadt:
She don see say you be mumulistic slowpoke now. How many times you don buy anything give your papa and mama this year?
i spend for my siblings and friends and my parents don't really need my money because they're atleast doing well for themselves

1 Like

Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by BigRocky: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Look at how you just painted your girlfriend as a lazy and good for nothing girl. Nawa oo!

Oga money spender and great provider, go and edit your post nicely so that people can comprehend. just look at the way you jam-packed your write up together like sardine.

How much are you even spending on her that is making you complain bitterly?? Did you buy her a Car or Jet??

Defend ur gender,but not at the expense of your conscience.
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Agbebakun22: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:

Oga money spender and great provider, go and edit your post nicely so that people can comprehend. just look at the way you jam-packed your write up together like sardine.

pls spare me all these bullcrap she's not my girlfriend just a mere female friend and besides i don't do relationship shit.
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:

Na wa oh, which kind bashing be this one? I think you're emotional about this read again and see from the guys perspective.

@Agbebakun22
Relationship is a give and take thing, the very fact that she thinks you should bank roll anytime is something you should correct, if there's need for both of you to contribute to an outing so be it.

Personally I live around my budget, anything that'll make me spend more than that must be an investment (something that should bring more money), so if I were in your shoes I'll just open up and tell her what I can afford for any outing, I no day do pass my self. If the money I have no reach make everybody rest, we can always reschedule though this depends.

So I guess you should tell her what you can afford during the outing or visitation to her side, na relationship you guys should talk and express yourself, yes a man should be a provider, but dating responsibilities way no make sense no be something way you suppose do.

Is your babe working, does she have a skill?
Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Jennyclay(f): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Agbebakun22:
pls spare me all these bullcrap she's not my girlfriend just a mere female friend and besides i don't do relationship shit.
yen yen yen yen.. She's not your girlfriend? But your ulterior motive is to have sex with her. And besides did they super-glue the both of you together?? Why can't you end the friendship and stop fornication.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Daniel7543: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ocholu:

Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Agbebakun22: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
yen yen yen yen.. She's not your girlfriend? But your ulterior motive is to have sex with her. And besides did they super-glue the both of you together?? Why can't you end the friendship and stop fornication.
stop jugding. Not all guys have such motive and for your info i have been celibated over a year now.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm I Overreacting With These. by Agbebakun22: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Yusufisraelj post=111742756]

Na wa oh, which kind bashing be this one? I think you're emotional about this read again and see from the guys perspective.

@Agbebakun22
Relationship is a give and take thing, the very fact that she thinks you should bank roll anytime is something you should correct, if there's need for both of you to contribute to an outing so be it.

Personally I live around my budget, anything that'll make me spend more than that must be an investment (something that should bring more money), so if I were in your shoes I'll just open up and tell her what I can afford for any outing, I no day do pass my self. If the money I have no reach make everybody rest, we can always reschedule though this depends.

So I guess you should tell her what you can afford during the outing or visitation to her side, na relationship you guys should talk and express yourself, thank you boss and she's not my girlfriend but a friend i met on a popular youth dominated group on facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? / Men With Beautiful Daughters Don't Know What They Have. / Groom Seen Actively Betting During Bis Church Wedding - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.