Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities (18312 Views)

Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa / Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 08, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
It's not Lagos na, what do you expect? Their voice is only found when it's Lagos. grin
Common sense is far from you
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

That bitch lied.

I know you would continue to lie to yourself just to feel good.

Oga you can actually with your chest say that she lied even BBC and co their investigative report clearly showed shooting and people clearly died. Thisbis the biggest cover up i have ever seen
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 08, 2022
truthCoder:

The OP asked a simple question “why are celebrities silent as terrorism grows in the east?”

Your own answer is that fewer people have died in the east than in Benue so there is no problem.

The only reason anyone not of eastern extract would be concerned is that despite what you as in individual might project, we are all citizens of this country together. Anything that happens to someone in Abia affects the person in Sokoto too.

Ekpa and his thugs are a problem and the earlier you realize this common sense, the better

Have you looked at it this way that the violence in the south east is actually a false flag operation designed to bait the FG to a military operation in the south east. i have always said it that for a long time the government has been spoiling for a military operation after the media backlash following python dance. FG doesn't want to act unless an excuse is given. Clearly IPOB have come out to deny the Monday Sit at home and have also told Soludo to arrest anyone enforcing sit at home. Simon Ekpa for all we know is a mole designed to cause division and incite violence to achieve the FG plan. First question why has FG not attacked Simon Ekpa it is clear he is the main instigator of violence Finland has an extradition treaty with Nigeria why has a request not been made like when they attempted same with Nnamdi Kanu? These should make you read between the lines and see the game being played here.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
Sounds like an orphan raised in the gutter.

You should pitied, not loathed.

Oga have some shame and keep quiet in this forum. have you ever talked or even condemned the killings in the north? I never saw any comment from you on Kaduna train attack. you seem to have a voice when anything negative concerning the igbo is brought up if it is not a tribalistic game you are playing tell me what is it?
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Zeezenho: 3:10am On Apr 08, 2022
truthCoder:

The OP asked a simple question “why are celebrities silent as terrorism grows in the east?”

Your own answer is that fewer people have died in the east than in Benue so there is no problem.

The only reason anyone not of eastern extract would be concerned is that despite what you as in individual might project, we are all citizens of this country together. Anything that happens to someone in Abia affects the person in Sokoto too.

Ekpa and his thugs are a problem and the earlier you realize this common sense, the better

Eastern celebrities have but talking maybe they are not saying what you need to hear.

The last one that said something , chiwetalu agu what happened to him after?
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by kponkedenge(m): 3:31am On Apr 08, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
angry

The mischievous bigot OP is from Benue state
a serial chronic Igbo hater that doesn't wish anything to igbos but bad.
his state Benue is notorious for fulani herdsmen activities since Buhari's regime.

But my people, ask Omenka how many times have he written this kind of article regarding his state and call out fulani herdsmen terrorising his state?

South East generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?

I really don't believe that guy is from Benue.... I believe he's from the SW.

Cos the hate he has for Igbos is not usual. Benue people don't hate Igbos like that.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Samfloxin(m): 3:31am On Apr 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Biafra or Death

Hospitals, mortuary`s and cemetery's will start burning soon.

Free Mazi or else, everything will start burning down.

Dunces!

Believing Buhari is feeling the pain in Abuja!
Do you know how many of his soldiers he has lost in Igbo land in the past one year? Oga he is feeling the heat
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by kponkedenge(m): 3:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Coldsperm:
Why are you so obsessed about the East? Is there anything you know that we don't know? Why is anything that has to do with Igbos always gives you so much joy? Now let me tell you the truth, if you think you are relevant, then forget it. Majority of Igbos even Anambrarians are not on Nairaland. So you are just wasting your time. I am so sure you have been waiting for a time like this to start your usual nonsense. Thousands of people have been killed in Benue but you are no where to be found even though you claimed to hail from there. I know where you are from but will keep quiet for now. Anambra is experiencing some security lapses at the moment and not the whole of the East. Stake any amount of your choice whether 200k or 500k and I will stake so that we check the number of people that have died during violence in the whole South East and that of only Benue state just this year. If there are more killings in the whole South East than Benue, then you win but if otherwise I win. Mind you, I said only Benue state versus the whole Eastern states. But if you refuse to stake on this, then you are an irredeemable idiot and Vagabond. If there are more deaths in Benue as I know, why haven't you written about your so-called home state. Anambra as we all know will come out stronger, so keep your yeye eye service one side and hustle to make a better living for yourself.

That guy isn't from Benue.... He's from the SW. Benue people don't hate Igbos like that.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by grafixdon: 3:34am On Apr 08, 2022
Coldsperm:
Why are you so obsessed about the East? Is there anything you know that we don't know? Why is anything that has to do with Igbos always gives you so much joy? Now let me tell you the truth, if you think you are relevant, then forget it. Majority of Igbos even Anambrarians are not on Nairaland. So you are just wasting your time. I am so sure you have been waiting for a time like this to start your usual nonsense. Thousands of people have been killed in Benue but you are no where to be found even though you claimed to hail from there. I know where you are from but will keep quiet for now. Anambra is experiencing some security lapses at the moment and not the whole of the East. Stake any amount of your choice whether 200k or 500k and I will stake so that we check the number of people that have died during violence in the whole South East and that of only Benue state just this year. If there are more killings in the whole South East than Benue, then you win but if otherwise I win. Mind you, I said only Benue state versus the whole Eastern states. But if you refuse to stake on this, then you are an irredeemable idiot and Vagabond. If there are more deaths in Benue as I know, why haven't you written about your so-called home state. Anambra as we all know will come out stronger, so keep your yeye eye service one side and hustle to make a better living for yourself.

So killing is now competition? You're taking about human life as if you're referring to animal's... Even in sane clime, they value animals life as much as human life. Is killing the only solution?
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by immortalcrown(m): 4:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So when war is brought to the home of a sane man, his response should be to start killing his household.. Telling them not to go to work on certain days..?
IPOB is not killing his household. All those who work against IPOB are enemies of Biafra, they are not IPOB households. A viper at home is not different from a viper outside. This your emotional blackmail is not effective on my reasoning.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Kingsley1000(m): 5:10am On Apr 08, 2022
You people from Ebonyi trying to burn down our state Anambra will soon meet your Waterloo.Your cup will soon full.Aguata has been boiling since the time of Obiano.If only he was fearless like Wike and fight these uknowngunmen , Soludo would not have issues now.But the people are with Soludo to do the job.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Kingsley1000(m): 5:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Most Igbos of naira land extraction are foolish cheesy
seunmsg:
It is just sad but I’m not surprised. They said nothing when the highly experienced consultant and national her, Dr. Akunyuli was murdered in cold blood by Ipob but made so much noise when terrorist killed Chinelo on the ill fated Abuja to Kaduna train. Some folks on Nairaland even defended the murder of Dr. Akunyuli.

While there is no justification for the two deaths, there is also no justification for defending those that killed the former. We must join hands together to condemn all evil doers irrespective of their ethnicity.

I condemned this nonsense ESN/UGM when it started and I’m still condemning it today. It will best no good fruit for the SE and indeed Nigeria. I hope it is not too late for the SE. The time for every right thinking person in that region to come out and work towards putting an end to this nonsense is now.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by paramakina202: 5:15am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=omenkaLives post=111741522][/quote]

Have you created any thread to raise your voice against the genocide going on in benue state? Since the Kaduna train attack that killed many where is your voice.
Tuface is from benue why haven't he raise his voice against genecide in his state.
Judge yourself first before judging others or else you will be seen as a hypocrite.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 08, 2022

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Spandau: 5:35am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Boko Haram is fighting for an Islamic caliphate and Ipob is fighting for Biafra Republic. To those who support them and their ideology, both groups are freedom fighters and to those who oppose them and their ideology, both groups are terrorists.
For those of you who think Tilumbu grin will become president, read this and know that you are in for it.
Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & the 2023 Presidency
By Lasisi Olagunju; Saharareporters, August 14, 2021; 11:00pm

Leader of the ‘unseen’ persons ruling us, Alhaji Mamman Daura, spoke last week. He said enough of turn-by-turn presidency for Nigeria. He decreed that North-South rotation of the presidency of Nigeria should be dead; from 2023, the most competent among contenders would be put in the Presidential Villa. The Afenifere reacted sharply; the North is silent; the Ohanaeze spoke hard. Leaders of the Niger Delta also kicked against Daura’s executive order banning zoning of the presidency. But what can their puny noise do to a people who built their confidence on solid rock? When a man whose lips rarely move decides to speak out, you had better drop all you are doing and listen carefully. The man who spoke is not known to be a flippant person. He spoke as the mouthpiece of a mysterious clan of northern electoral deciders. Ignore the fuddling statement from Muhammadu Buhari that Mamman’s statement was his personal opinion. The eighty-something-year-old man didn’t speak for himself. He spoke for the opaque, predatory system he represents which has benefitted from the opposite of competence all through our national history.

The Northern Peoples Congress (NPC) produced the Federal Government that succeeded the British. It started almost immediately to lower standards in virtually all areas so that the North could lead. That was where Nigeria got its knock-kneed, unbalanced load it forever carries. The case of the army, as recorded in the biography of Nigeria’s first minister of defence, Alhaji Muhammadu Ribadu, is particularly galling. The Balewa government said it “found it difficult and frustrating to find sufficient Nigerian officers the army needed” and therefore “ordered the lowering of the academic admission standard.” Under the British, potential officers “had to have four credits, including English, in the School Certificate Examination,” the Balewa government “lowered this to four passes.” It “still found it difficult to fill the quota of certain areas” and ordered “further lowering to a Teachers Grade 11 Certificate or Royal Society of Arts Stage 11 Examination.” The “maximum age of entry was raised from 22 years to 25 – just to make it possible for areas where schooling started late to make it…” The ‘reforms’ made it possible for certain recruits to go train at Mons, OCS, Aldershot, England “and be back in Nigeria as a second lieutenant within sixteen months after leaving secondary school” (See ‘The Power of Powers: A biography of The Late Alhaji Muhammadu Ribadu’ on page 37).

The tragedy of these records is that they were put in that book as part of the achievements of the Balewa government. There are records too of rapidly promoted persons in some state civil service transferred to federal service to senior positions. Products of this standard-lowering policy later seized Nigeria in 1966 and have remained in power since. They ruled yesterday; they are in power today. They are the ones now teaching us the merit of ‘competence’ over zoning.

There was an audacious organisation called Kaduna Mafia. The rump of that old order is what we call the cabal today. The Mafia was a band of well-read, ultra-conservative Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri elite. It was founded to advance Lugard’s agenda and make southern Nigeria a helpless colony of the North. We heard so much of these persons and their group in the years from the 1970s to the very early 1990s. We were told (and we knew) that these were not ordinary men. They worked very hard and thought deeply and pushed hard enough to arrive at today’s near absolute northern vice-hold on Nigeria. In December 2009 when a key member of that clan, Ibrahim Tahir, died, Mamman Daura wrote a very beautiful piece he entitled ‘Ibrahim Tahir: An Appreciation.’ The tribute almost said the unknown about the Mafia and its nocturnal ways. He revealed that after the civil war, “there was an intellectual core of young Northerners who influenced the direction of the country’s policy.” These people, he wrote, “were drawn from all disciplines.” He gave their names: “Adamu Fika, Adamu Ciroma, Iya Abubakar, Gidado Idris, Mahmud Tukur, Umaru Dikko, Tunji Oyinloye, Salihi Ilyasu, Datti Ahmad, Jibril Aminu, Mike Angulu, Ibrahim Tahir, Rilwan Lukman, Suleiman Kumo, Yaya Abubakar, Abubakar Koko, Baba Gana Kingibe and Paul Belabo.” He forgot to name himself, Ahmed Joda, Umaru Muttalab, Ibrahim Damcida, Hamza Rafindadi Zayyad, Sani Daura, Ismaila Isa Funtua and Mohammed Rafindadi as members. He did not also remember their military strategists led by Generals Shehu Musa Yar’Adua, Muhammadu Buhari and Abba Kyari (not the one who was in the Villa and died recently. This Kyari was military governor of North-Central State between 1967 and 1974). But Mamman Daura remembered to describe all these people as “men who were passionate about their country and contributed to the betterment of their region and their country,” men who would start “a meeting at 8pm and go on till 4 or 5am”…and “reconvene at 9am,” keeping this up for straight four or five days. They were that hardheaded and focused on their goal of keeping Nigeria forever as a worthy bequest from their fathers to their own children. An author said the Kaduna Mafia operated “almost at the same level with the CIA. The CIA could plant something on the most unusual places; they could get the most unusual people to do certain things for them.”

They talk less; they think and plan more. They never let even their friends into the bedroom of their thoughts and that was why the stunned called them a Mafia. The Kaduna Mafia and its successor cabal had/has a blueprint, an agenda which they pass from regime to regime. They win over and use or destroy whoever stands in their way. And they appear to have finally succeeded now — especially with the absolutist Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri-centric government we have had since 2015.

Many of the original Mafia members are late now; one died last month but just before he (Isa Funtua) died, a video of him saying something close to what Mamman Daura said last week circulated in the social media. Perhaps because it did not trend enough, the big masquerade, Mamman, had to repackage and relaunch the missile through their good, old BBC Hausa Service. Their presidency on saturday weighed in with its own part, seeking to confuse the stupid with claims that Mamman’s Hausa was mis-translated. It did not tell us who did the ‘bad’ translation; it did not give us the correct version of what he said. It did not tell us why the well-read man chose to speak Hausa and not English that would need no translation and which the whole country understands. Or is Hausa the language of competence?

If you heard what Mamman Daura said last week, just know that he spoke on behalf of the living and the dead on the Mafia list above. What he said wasn’t a hollow homily. It was a deliberate proclamation, a call to ‘war.’ The ‘competence’ he mentioned was a euphemism for feudal sit-tight in the presidential seat. The die is cast, the North is ready for the next level in its engagement with the South; it is not letting go of the presidency in 2023. It is now an advocate of merit in presidential contests.

For the past five years, the North has ruled Nigeria like a colony. There has never been any such unpretentiously sectional government at our centre since independence. Everything that is held in common is put in the northern warehouse, hoarded for its regional benefit. The attitude down south is that Buhari’s ‘northern’ government is ‘sùúrù to l’ójó’ (patience that is timed). Because the very long years are about to end – and they must end – the executioner is now afraid of all swords, real and imagined. He wants to change the rules of engagement so that his parochial business can continue as usual. It doesn’t work like that. My people say the stingy is red-eyed twice – when he eats his food alone and when his neighbours eat theirs.

The North is now talking about competence after using incompetence to hold down the other parts. Mamman Daura did not define what he meant by ‘competence.’ I would have clapped for that suggestion but history has a way of warning humanity about rule makers who have never obeyed any of their own rules. Let me, however, counsel against abusing Mamman. The wise should rather think and counter his mafia’s plans to have its cake after eating it. If you are not happy about what he said, tell your own small and large intestines to think deep and plan well on how to be free from the net of the fowler. For instance, why should we be talking competence only about the top job? Someone said a sound society evolves from a bottom-top approach. Can we start talking ‘merit’ and ‘competence’ from the basics by scrapping our obnoxious quota system today ahead of 2023? Can Mamman Daura and President Buhari and their clan lead in insisting on merit in school admissions, enlistment into the forces, work placements and promotion in the federal service?

Mamman Daura seeks competence’ was the headline of a newspaper story last week. My people say he who would clothe another must first be seen clothed. A naked king decreeing that his successor must have a thousand babanriga needs a mirror for self-assessment Every person who has been a beneficiary or an enabler of the institutionalisation of mediocre culture in Nigeria is not qualified to talk about competence or merit in 2020 for 2023 and forever. Daura’s strategic leak was an insult that must be sent back to the sender.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Kingsley1000(m): 5:45am On Apr 08, 2022
And,
Anyone supporting and applauding this evil being perpetrated by the Unknown Gunmen in Anambra State is an enemy of not just the State but an enemy of humanity....

#QED

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by seunmsg(m): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Most Igbos of naira land extraction are foolish cheesy

freshkpomo is a good example
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:20am On Apr 08, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are the one being biased here. You do not condemn the injustice IPOB suffers in Nigeria, but you condemn IPOB self-defense.

I do not support IPOB violent self-defense. But I am honest and bold to say that if Nigeria does not stop pushing IPOB to the wall, your criticism of IPOB cannot stop IPOB's self-defense.

IPOB killing people is bad. But injustice and the massacre of IPOB members by Nigeria is the root cause of the problem. IPOB will not withdraw its self-defense if Nigeria keeps killing IPOB members.
Did you hear yourself? Who pushed Ipob to the wall. There is nothing wrong seeking self determination but it has to follow due process. Keep deceiving yourself that you're not supporting Ipob.
Boko Haram started by killing Christians and people were clapping for them just the way you're clapping for Ipob/Esn now but today, Boko Haram has killed more Muslims than Christians.

Negotiation is the only positive way out of any form of crises rather than war.

I come in peace.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by CharlotteFlair: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:
It is just sad but I’m not surprised. They said nothing when the highly experienced consultant and national her, Dr. Akunyuli was murdered in cold blood by Ipob but made so much noise when terrorist killed Chinelo on the ill fated Abuja to Kaduna train. Some folks on Nairaland even defended the murder of Dr. Akunyuli.

While there is no justification for the two deaths, there is also no justification for defending those that killed the former. We must join hands together to condemn all evil doers irrespective of their ethnicity.

I condemned this nonsense ESN/UGM when it started and I’m still condemning it today. It will best no good fruit for the SE and indeed Nigeria. I hope it is not too late for the SE. The time for every right thinking person in that region to come out and work towards putting an end to this nonsense is now.
Wailer!

Wail about skull mining and ritual killings in sad west.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by CharlotteFlair: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
Did you hear yourself? Who pushed Ipob to the wall. There is nothing wrong seeking self determination but it has to follow due process. Keep deceiving yourself that you're not supporting Ipob.
Boko Haram started by killing Christians and people were clapping for them just the way you're clapping for Ipob/Esn now but today, Boko Haram has killed more Muslims than Christians.

Negotiation is the only positive way out of any form of crises rather than war.

I come in peace.
There's no peace in your wicked hypocritical mind please. You are full of evil and mischief and hypocrisy. When did this love for Igbos begin?

I know the rest of you fears war but you are happy when buhari goes online to abuse and call them names and sends python to dance on his (buhari) father's grave! Hateful mofos!

We die here!
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by truthCoder: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2022
obynzo:

Have you looked at it this way that the violence in the south east is actually a false flag operation designed to bait the FG to a military operation in the south east. i have always said it that for a long time the government has been spoiling for a military operation after the media backlash following python dance. FG doesn't want to act unless an excuse is given. Clearly IPOB have come out to deny the Monday Sit at home and have also told Soludo to arrest anyone enforcing sit at home. Simon Ekpa for all we know is a mole designed to cause division and incite violence to achieve the FG plan. First question why has FG not attacked Simon Ekpa it is clear he is the main instigator of violence Finland has an extradition treaty with Nigeria why has a request not been made like when they attempted same with Nnamdi Kanu? These should make you read between the lines and see the game being played here.

These are valid points that you have raised.

Remember, similar opinions were raised when Kanu miraculously escaped when his home was attacked. Nobody has answered how Kanu who was completely encircled was able to fly out of the country till today.

However, i do not believe it is a false flag because if it were, then the military has gotten all the necessary justifications to implement ‘special operations’ to wipe out IPOB.

If it was a false flag, this is also the best time for celebrities and important people to speak out.

I suspect people are keeping quiet because df the narcissistic attitude of IPOB. Any alternative voice is labeled an ottelectual or a saboteur.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by CharlotteFlair: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
It's not Lagos na, what do you expect? Their voice is only found when it's Lagos. grin
NL .mega star. In real life you squat in a toilet line BQ in Lagos. There where few idiots online when subscription of data was 5k minimum.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by ChukwuObe: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Coldsperm:

Hahaha Are you one of the bloody tribal bigots here ? Did you ask why you and your people are so obsessed with Tinubu and Lagos during and after Endsars ? Obviously you are a bloody hypocrite
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by truthCoder: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you don't want people to quote you online, don't comment. You don't need to be Einstein to know that.

If you want to quote me, respond with the same level of respect i am giving you.

If you don’t agree with my opinion, counter with your opinion. Let’s discuss like adults.

The moment you try to attack my person, i am coming out with my nuclear bomb.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by truthCoder: 6:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Zeezenho:

Eastern celebrities have but talking maybe they are not saying what you need to hear.

The last one that said something , chiwetalu agu what happened to him after?

This is Africa. An elder should behave like an elder.

If there is tension in the land, an elder should understand that there are many paths to the stream.

Just because children are playing naked in the rain does not give an elder the right to do so.

Even if you as an elder support IPOB, why not enter the rain stylishly with your clothes on?
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by freshkpomo(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

is a good example
TINUBU presidency exposed you Yorubas. I no longer take Yorubas seriously Kadoso Mutairu my friend. Just take a look round nairaland and see what some of your brothers are writing, they cherry pick the Post they comment on, they avoid some posts like poison and act like serpents. I know you must be one of those MC oluomo boys working for his pay, but no matter how a slave serve his Master, he will still remain a slave. You don't even have time to check my profile and see all my posts were made from Benin.

I don't really enjoy insulting the Yoruba tribe because of foolish people like you, my apologies to my Yoruba people, but your nairaland family are really messing up and not acting smart at all!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by CharlotteFlair: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2022

What a misplaced priority omenka.

Are you truly from Benue state?

Are you?

The Benue river has turned to blood water! Are you aware?

Are you aware that little Benue is an endangered specie?

Charity they say begins at home, Omenkalives why are you silent over the wanton killings in your father's house by fulanis?

How long do you want to continue pretending like everything is ok?

How long will you seat by and watch your mothers father's children Aunt and uncles die like chickens in their own very houses?

Or is Benue paying a debt with the blood of her citizens? Are they?

You and buhari have Both been sacked from your ancestral homes. But you and buhari are like the proverbial ostrich with all the foolish arrogance attached. Your house burns and you are chasing rats.

Omenkalives, see forget that we all come here to catch cruise, but I must boldly say that you are not well raised by whoever was to be responsible.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by MAGG0T(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
Why am I even talking to a maggot? Dumb fool

cheesy Says by an idiot who cares about what happens in South East
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by LLiKYekoba: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Mr 'lover of the SE', have you asked your fellow 'well wisher' omenkalives to write about the fulani killings in benue, where he claims to hail from?

When are writing about benue killings and human parts trade that is rampant in yorubaland? Or is there a consensus among you zombies that lives in benue and those used by ritualists in yorubaland are all worthless piece of shiit compared to lives in the SE? grin grin
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by CharlotteFlair: 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
truthCoder:

This is Africa. An elder should behave like an elder.

If there is tension in the land, an elder should understand that there are many paths to the stream.

Just because children are playing naked in the rain does not give an elder the right to do so.

Even if you as an elder support IPOB, why not enter the rain stylishly with your clothes on?

When buhari went on international tv to call us 5%, you didn't caution his elderly brain.

When buhari came to international tv to call Igbos dot in the circle, you shouted for joy. You taunted Igbos with it.

When python danced and was killing Igbos, you rejoiced.

So what's your grouse now? Why do you want to wail to death over Igbo matters when you never spoke up against your unpatriotic presidiot who saw it as powerful to come online to abuse a genetically superior race who by accident are a part of the country he rules.
Why was he comfortable dialoguing with Boko Haram but Bent on killing unarmed Ipob members?

You hypocritical wide mouths should look into your own communities and weep for their poor conditions of living rather than shedding hypocritical tears on Igbo matters.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial / Jimmy Carter At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (Video) / Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.