Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities (18303 Views)

Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa / Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Ayodinifyz(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
If the speak fine but they can easily become target.. Look at Russia and the west many have lost their jobs, properties and lives for picking a side, even those who kept quiet still got sanction (Roman Abramovich), innocent citizen and non citizen in ukrain have been displace.. Best Bet is if everybody comes out with one voice.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by MAGG0T(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tingotoe:
If not terrorism what is it? You can burn yourselves to the ground and nobody will care

cheesy You already care, stupid

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by truthCoder: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
SmartPolician:

Ogbeni, go and rest.

When did you develop this strange love for the Igbos?

Who invited you?

Must you dip that your oily rot into things above your mental capacity?

If person use you mop floor now, they will say i am maltreating endangered species and i am being cruel to animals.

Stay on your leash.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by turbotech11: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
All these Afonja backstabbers sef.....Make 2023 come quick...We are gonna put u guys where una belong plus una iragbaji godfather...lols..Una no know how men dey prepare...E go shock una...Just chill...

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Chimaraymond455: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Tomek09(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
I have never seen a hypocrite as shameless as Omenkalives.

You will never see him commiserate with his Benue people in time of agony and destruction but will be quick to call out SouthEast.

If hypocrite was a person, it would be no other person than Omenkalives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Conner44: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rugaria:

I have told you guys several times that this fat oaf is not from benue state. Dude is a typical Afonja
I don’t think so, if he’s really not from benue state then he’s a northerner

There are many of them hiding behind igbo or yoruba monikas to be causing confusion on this forum.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by RacistProudIgbo: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
Sounds like an orphan raised in the gutter.

You should pitied, not loathed.

I'm more responsible than your sex slave mum under fulani command and your hopeless father who is a refugee now in one dirty South West state and you human chaff that want to measure with your superior masters who never gave you the chance to turn South East to a region your bloody minority tribe mess around.

Sadist fowl. South East issue kill you there with your four corner lookingh face.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Chimaraymond455: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Once Igboland are conquered welcome to Nigeria our motherland
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Eastcaostboy: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Coldsperm:
Why are you so obsessed about the East? Is there anything you know that we don't know? Why is anything that has to do with Igbos always gives you so much joy? Now let me tell you the truth, if you think you are relevant, then forget it. Majority of Igbos even Anambrarians are not on Nairaland. So you are just wasting your time. I am so sure you have been waiting for a time like this to start your usual nonsense. Thousands of people have been killed in Benue but you are no where to be found even though you claimed to hail from there. I know where you are from but will keep quiet for now. Anambra is experiencing some security lapses at the moment and not the whole of the East. Stake any amount of your choice whether 200k or 500k and I will stake so that we check the number of people that have died during violence in the whole South East and that of only Benue state just this year. If there are more killings in the whole South East than Benue, then you win but if otherwise I win. Mind you, I said only Benue state versus the whole Eastern states. But if you refuse to stake on this, then you are an irredeemable idiot and Vagabond. If there are more deaths in Benue as I know, why haven't you written about your so-called home state. Anambra as we all know will come out stronger, so keep your yeye eye service one side and hustle to make a better living for yourself.
As well you for having the time counting number of deaths. You should be more concern on how to stop the killings by casting your vote to the rightful presidential candidate comes 2023. You claim to be wise but I'm yet to believe it because u failed to know who to blame been Mr Buhari, the man that refused to declear bandits terrorist. Once buhari is out 50% of Nigeria problems is solved. The problem is not you neither the person you are lashing on. Let's led love

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by ikpumbe(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=omenkaLives post=111741522][/quote]

Post posted by a mumu person to slight DJ switch for capturing what Happened at lekki.

Enemies of the state
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Brimstone77: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022

Isn't it laughable that same p!gs that didn't see anything wrong when Nigerian military were mulling vibrant Igbo youths down across the region in the name of python dance are the same pigs trying to blackmail igbos when same military fall victim to unknown gun men??

Isn't it hypocritical that same m*rons that are hailing Nigerian soldiers when they go about killing villagers burning shops belonging to igbos and burning residential building in the name of revenge over unknown gun men killings are same b*stards complaining and wailing when unknown gun men burn some government owned depilated buildings like police station and offices that have never contributed to any development in the region..

HYPOCRITE DOESN'T PAY..

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by dafuturis(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
jumper524:
Every actions happening in Nigeria today, there's always a benefactor of those consequence. The case of terrorism in the south east has diverse opinion.
Some are in support while others are against it. As a celebrity from that region, considering the fact that opinion diverse, it's better not to pick side and focus on your entertainment that brings cash.
Don't compromise it for the sake of selfish activist.

Celebrities from the region are free to post and talk about mayhem in Lagos, Kaduna, Borno etc but not when it happens in the South East

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by grandstar(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
You want the celebrities to die eh? Igbos that love going home will now return to Lagos in coffins.

The death of Chike Akinyuli should open your eye to the level of atrocities that these touts engage it. The man was killed like a common "yard fowl." That's what Jamaicans call chickens reared at home, that feed off scrap from the street.

These unknown gunmen need to be engaged to stop the killings. This simply put Fendi wearing freedom fighter, Kanu under house arrest and the violence should peter out.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by SmartPolician: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
truthCoder:

Who invited you?

Must you dip that your oily rot into things above your mental capacity?

If person use you mop floor now, they will say i am maltreating endangered species and i am being cruel to animals.

Stay on your leash.

If you don't want people to quote you online, don't comment. You don't need to be Einstein to know that.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Tingotoe: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
MAGG0T:

cheesy You already care, stupid
Why am I even talking to a maggot? Dumb fool
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by heniford2: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=omenkaLives post=111741522][/quote]is that all go and sleep jor
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2022

OP I need to stone you!

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by FLYFIRE(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fulani man, dont worry God will settle everybody soon then we'll see how it feels when the table is turned
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Idiko1: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
omenkaLives:

Today marks yet another day of murder and arson in Anambra state, the state with the newest governor across the federation. Barely weeks into his administration, IPOB/ESN, under the command of self styled "Nnamdi Kanu Desciple", Simon Ekpa, have all but overrun the state with a campaign of terror. All efforts currently out forward by the governor to douse the flames appear to have rather inflamed it.

Hardly any state executive would envy Soludo's situation right now. Most people, including those of us avid supporters/members of APC, genuinely think he would do credibility well as Captain of the Anambra ship, but with recent events, there are ominous signs that might end up a mere wishful thinking.

Now, there seems to be a consensus, or at least, a growing desire, by folks from the East, for there to be a end to the mayhem happening there. Businesses and livelihoods have taken a severe beating, no thanks to the endless sit at homes and harassment/brutalisation (even killing in the worse case scenario) of those who dare to violate the Group's orders.

Some Diehard supporters of the group are gradually raising their voices against their activities, but the voices that appear to be found nowhere, but which most observers, like myself, have been expecting to hear are those of Nigerian celebrities of Eastern origin. We all could recollect how loud these voices were during the EndSars campaign. Hashtags were created, memorabilia were made, interviews were held, videos were made, all in condemnation of SARS and the FG's handling of the protests.

One of the major voices heard then was that of DJ Switch who happens to come from the East. Today, the East appears to be in tormoil but she's nowhere to be found! Where are their Phyno, Paul and Peter, etc who once stood up for "the people"? Why aren't they speaking out against the utterly destructive chaos ravaging their land?

Of what value is a big voice and image if it can't be used for the good of your brothers and sisters? What is currently happening amongst the celebrities can be taken for nothing but a tacit wholesale endorsement of the activities of those killers and arsonists by them. Until they speak out, that is what we see.

The bolded explains the stark ignorant of the writer of the above crap with respect to the depth of solidarity towards self-determination. It is complete idiocy and a silly Nigerian thing to juxtapose an elementary school joke called "EndSars" with life issue such as actualization of independent state of Biafra or Republic of Igboland. A war had been fought about Biafra and another war is not far far-fetched over the self-determination. Yet certain goons have audacity to journey to naira land forum in order to vomit crap.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Perfectbeing(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Did you complain about the celebrities' silence when Python Dance happened? I do not support destruction of human lives. But selective justice is the highest form of injustice. I am not a member of IPOB but I hate hypocrisy. IPOB was using only words of mouth until the government started killing IPOB members. I do not support war. But when a war is brought on a sane man, he defends himself. If Nigeria is a democratic country, why is IPOB's word of mouth a crime punishable by a massacre? Can there be democracy without freedom of expression? Meanwhile, I do not know if the attack in Soludo's LGA was by IPOB/ESN or not. I was not there.

I said I do not support destruction of lives. Then I said a sane man defends himself when a war is brought on him. That I do not support war does not mean I will fold hands and watch you if you attack me in my home. Or do you expect IPOB members to run away from their land? Illiteracy is your problem. I asked the poster if he complained about the celebrities' silence when python dance happened. I also mentioned selective justice in my comment. The two sentences explain the intention of my comment. But your brain is too weak to decode the simple English.
So when war is brought to the home of a sane man, his response should be to start killing his household.. Telling them not to go to work on certain days..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by gidgiddy: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tomek09:
I have never seen a hypocrite as shameless as Omenkalives.

You will never see him commiserate with his Benue people in time of agony and destruction but will be quick to call out SouthEast.

If hypocrite was a person, it would be no other person than Omenkalives.

That one onl6 comments on Igbo related matters. Even if they kill 1 million people in his Benue, or anywhere in the North, he will never talk

But if a vehicle is burnt in the East, he will appear to wail about terrorism

Shows you he is just another BMC
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cj4charles:
Instead of the Government to call for dialogue when IPOB was protesting with just flag, it choose to use force by creating operation Python dance to curb ordinary protesters with flag...... Now this is the outcome
dialogue over what... U guys are funny didn't u see Spain restricting catalunya make Ina go burn down govt house for awka tomorrow u hear

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by amuwo1980: 12:27am On Apr 08, 2022
See aboki that have destroyed nigeria talking
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Barristerlaw001: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Keteskii08:
Too bad, people like phyno, flavour, wizkid, Dbull etc are just quiet
....you won't advertise your artistic drawing and kwayet there... aboki!!!!
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by jaxxy(m): 1:40am On Apr 08, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

DJ WITCH only cares about Lekki toll gate.
If the narrative doesn't paint Tinubu in bad picture, then it's not important.

Was it the DJ that sent soldiers to the toll gate to attack very peaceful protesters? undecided
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by fkj950ax(m): 1:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Celebs don't have a responsibility to ensuring crises in the SE is resolved differently from yours OP.

Please stop guilty tripping people into doing what you want.

Maybe you should also work towards achieving celebrity status and shout about issues from the roof top
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 08, 2022

Dude you have no shame at all. The security apparatus in all the states are all answerable to the FG and who controls the FG it is the president( the same failure you marketed to us in 2015 and 2019).
with the way Nigeria's security apparatus is structured. if there is a security challenge anywhere in Nigeria it is the failure of the leadership.
Let me ask why didn't you write this epistle on the worst form of terrorism going on in Kaduna? Kaduna is clearly under siege on road, rail and Air the bandits are clearly running siege warfare in Kaduna that houses the crux of our military establishments, why the obsession on the igbos and south east?
Now back to the issue of terrorism, let me tell you that what is happening in the south east is a calculated attempt to destabilize the region using the cover of UGM, and it is part of a larger grand scheme. If there are security problems in Nigeria it all points down to failure of leadership from the center everyone knows this including you only that you are so biased to admit it.
How come DSS cannot track UGM. why are they still called unknown? In a small area like south east that it is easy to identify a stranger in the midst of locals? it is even easier to identify complicit locals if really there are, south east is one place that it is difficult to start an insurgency because you will track the perpetrators easily top intelligence guys in the world will love to be in this region because it is easy to get information, why is it that DSS cannot track them if not that it is a false flag and they are in on it.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Keteskii08:
Too bad, people like phyno, flavour, wizkid, Dbull etc are just quiet

And you believe the Bull shit this guy just wrote
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Budapestboy:

You are all mad! We warned you all that the name you were feeding will come back to swallow you all! Only a fool won’t hve seen this outcome a longtime ago. Ipob are a bunch of jobless youths galvanized by cownu and now they are on rampage killing and destroying everything in thier path. Now you want celebrities to speak up to what exactly

Una never see anything! E go touch all of una one by one

Oga there are a lot of things you don't know. Why is it that the police cannot conclusively make an arrest of the so called IPOB? All the arrests they made turned out to be wrongful arrests what does that tell you? the people doing this are known to the government and it is a script designed to make this man's government difficult to run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council / Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? / Ogun Plans Africa Tallest Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.