Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? (13623 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / So That It Doesn’t Get To Divorce: 10 Pieces Of Golden Advice. / “The Reasons For Divorce.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Topzee109: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Xhuntra:

But you and your fellow head slammers are allowed to comment on christian threads without swearing right?
When your troubles are too much, how many times have you seen Muslim making negative comment on Christian thread

2 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by ARmanx(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
isram:
how about a man caught cheating can we still throw him away.

this religion only favours men and makes women slaves

you make women dress like ninja, wearing black to cover from head to toe with hand gloves and stockings, while you men can wear whatever you like.

na ogun go ke una
WASTE MAN!!!! MAY UR GRAVE BE FILLED WITH FIRE …AMIN!
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by HitSong: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
followax:
All these swearing has got to stop

Kindly ignore the thrash SeunOsewaa put on my profile
Weyrey
This is Nairaland and not your father land
If you're not okay with the sop, get the fk out!
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by HitSong: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Are you trolling?

Do. You not know the punishment for illegal sexual intercourse for the married?
Of course,

Even your the Bible said women must marry as virgins, otherwise, they should be stoned to death if found not to be a virgin.

Or deh
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by HitSong: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
isram:
how about a man caught cheating can we still throw him away.

this religion only favours men and makes women slaves

you make women dress like ninja, wearing black to cover from head to toe with hand gloves and stockings, while you men can wear whatever you like.

na ogun go ke una
Some of you are just too foolish, hypocritical and senseless.

It's frustration that will send most of you to hell.
1st, you took an oath before you commented... Some of you just take everything as jokes, when your start getting doomed or hunted by your careless mistakes, you'll start blaming your village People....

On the issue, HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS YOU HYPOCRITE.

YOUR BIBLE HAS SIMILAR LAWS AND EVEN WORSE.
THE SAME LAWS JESUS SAID HE CAME TO FULFILL.

IN YOUR BIBLE, WOMEN SHOULD MARRY AS VIRGINS OTHERWISE, THEY SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH.

Deuteronomy 22:13-21

2 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by GloriousGbola: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
HitSong:

Of course,

Even your the Bible said women must marry as virgins, otherwise, they should be stoned to death if found not to be a virgin.

Or deh

So why are you asking again? Your madam is commiting adultery In the month of Ramadan when shaitan is chained. This is her and her only. Better get those stones and stop asking silly questions.

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by HitSong: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

So why are you asking again? Your madam is commiting adultery In the month of Ramadan when shaitan is chained. This is her and her only. Better get those stones and stop asking silly questions.
I thought that was your Bible law or deh

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by GloriousGbola: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
HitSong:

I thought that was your Bible law or deh

The difference is that Christianity has moved beyond this.

All the world's religions have batshittery in their books, but for some reason it is only islams adherents that insist that we cannot change and we must do things the way they were done thousands of years ago. They say this with a straight face, completely missing that this is completly impossible.

It is fine to quote all the nasty bits from other religions as what about ism, but the actual question is how many places where other religions are the law.are people stoned for adultery?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by HitSong: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
Holy month of Ramadan,best time to forgive. My brother you have to weigh her from all other areas. Is this a one time error or continuous?

I know it hurts, for me I always consider my own errors too .

What are you doing wrongly that could have,prompt her to make those mistakes??

Allah S.W.T is the most forgiving, and as Allahs slaves, we should learn from him too.

Adultery especially from a woman you married lawfully and you're providing for should not be taken lightly.

Again, WOMEN DON'T MAKE MISTAKES TO CHEAT!!!
Cheating actions from them is usually premeditated. Unlike men, they are not moved or easily seduced by what they see so if a woman is cheating on you, she's doing it deliberately to dishonour you.
Usually, I don't subscribe to forgiveness because the psychological impact it leaves on men is usually devastating so the best option is DIVORCE!
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by HitSong: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

All the world's religions have batshittery in their books, but for some reason it is only islams adherents that insist that we cannot change and we must do things the way they were done thousands of years ago. They say this with a straight face, completely missing that this is completly impossible.

It is fine to quote all the nasty bits from other religions as what about ism, but the actual question is how many places where other religions are the law.are people stoned for adultery?
Lol
Weyrey
Christianity only moved by hypocrisy and nothing more.

THESE SAME LAWS ARE THE LAWS JESUS SAID HE DIDN'T COME TO CONDEMN BUT FULFILL.

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Idaytesj29(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
ARmanx:
WASTE MAN!!!! MAY UR GRAVE BE FILLED WITH FIRE …AMIN!

Allahumo Ameen
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by premierlead: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Halogenabdul:
Ramadan doesn't stop divorce to the best of my knowledge.
But remember she has idah period to complete.
Secondly are you pronouncing it 3 times??

I would get back to you.

Alright
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by premierlead: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Before I say anything.. are you for real or just kidding

For real oo
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Bbbw: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Yes
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Crucialgem(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Miroslavv:

They sweat, and the sweat evaporates causing cooling.
They don't feel heat, By Allah.
And for the once who do, The Hijab is not compulsory as nothing is compulsory in Islam.

You are talking from lack of knowledge. It better you keep quite and avoid answering people with ignorance

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Crucialgem:

You are talking from lack of knowledge. It better you keep quite and avoid answering people with ignorance

Allah is all knowing, most knowledgeable.
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
premierlead:

For real oo

Try re explain your questions clearly
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
premierlead:
Good evening jamma mu,

Quick one!

She was observed and put under surveillance before the start of Ramadan and the allegation was substantiated with enough evidences during sawm of the holy month of Ramadan.

Would it be okay to send her packing during the holy month or allowed it to end?

Responses are needed at this crossroad from the knowledgeable ones here

1st. You can divorce in the month of Ramadan
2. Were you spying on her? Are you sure she cheated? You saw her clearly cheating physically with another man? Did she deny it?
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Topzee109: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gambit1:

Shut up Boko Haram, everybody knows the bias here when it comes to religion. Terrorist. Please release the travelers you kidnapped. No virgin is waiting for you in heaven. Hell candidates.
Ipob terrorist that has cannibalize every police in East, The blood of the people you eat will haunt you till death
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by Gambit1(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Topzee109:

Ipob terrorist that has cannibalize every police in East, The blood of the people you eat will haunt you till death

And the blood of the people you have killed in the name of your religion will haunt you till eternity. Terrorists, kidnappers, pedophiles, rapists, drug addicts,
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by uthlaw: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

is Jesus that tells you to change is Bible,but you still believe Jesus die for your sin in this century,why can't you change that...there is an argument in one of your tread if Jesus is God or son of God,I think you should have more focus on that,than coming here to talk about what is not your business....
Nothing can be changed in my religion,we only worship one God,who has no son or partner,my way of worship is the same all other the world,my language of worship is the same all over the world,you see that part of terrorist,very soon you know the real terrorist between the NATO and Russia!
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by GloriousGbola: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2022
uthlaw:
is Jesus that tells you to change is Bible,but you still believe Jesus die for your sin in this century,why can't you change that...there is an argument in one of your tread if Jesus is God or son of God,I think you should have more focus on that,than coming here to talk about what is not your business....
Nothing can be changed in my religion,we only worship one God,who has no son or partner,my way of worship is the same all other the world,my language of worship is the same all over the world,you see that part of terrorist,very soon you know the real terrorist between the NATO and Russia!

Keep talking like a dunce. Is NATO kidnapping people in Nigeria? Is NATO setting Nigeria on fire? Did NATO set UP ISIS where we saw medieval barbarity, sexual slavery, and a complete disregard for human rights? Is NATO flying planes into the world trade center?

Islam is already changed, inspite of your ardent denials. it is as split as christianity is - with Sunni, Shiite, Sufi,wahabishm.
is any nation practising Islam today legitimate - when they are mostly corrupt monarchies and not caliphates?

the only thing in Islam that seems to be steady is the desire to propagate it by violence againt infidels

Hypocrite. You want to live the way Islam was practised in the beginning, unchanged? Get off this Internet, get on a camel and go and live a nomads life in the desert.

No one would be bothered by Islam then. There are millionsnof people carrying unchanged and archaic belief systems but no one cares because they do not want to force their way of life on others.

This platform is a classic example. Any other religion and its adherents can be mocked, disparage and they all take it. But for the lunatic Muslim fundamentalist, Islam is so special that he must threaten Seun with death.

The logical thing to do is leave to a Muslim forum where there is an echo chamber
There you can share rulings about all day, celebrate disregard for kaffirs, and whine about how everyone else hates Muslims.

Hypocrite. Talking about NATO while so many Muslims are in NATO countries allowed to practise their religion in ways they forbid kafirun from doing in their countries of origin.

This is a Nigerian forum. It is not an Islamic forum. And this forum represents a microcosm of the challenge of islam in the 21st century. An inability to coexist in a world where others are ascendant

mentally challenged wimps. you should have been here in 2007, 2008, 2009. in the days of dauda nackson .
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by uthlaw: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

the world's religions are not serving the real God that why they can change there books,no human on Earth can change our books,St James version and all others,shey na Jesus de change am,do you know even what is life after death,you all go to church for miracle and all other aspects of life priority,and when you die,you be burried with nothing,what is the purpose of the life,everyone is now a pastor in other to get rich,you people will never talk about that,you just come here and be condemning what is not your business...
Since the very first day American step there foot in Afghanistan,Iraq,Iran,Libya and other Islamic countries that are wealthy,the issues of terrorist started and this people have no peace,steal there natural resources to enrich themselves and tells us,they want to give them democracy by killing (sadam Hussain,gadarfi etc)...let see how they finished with Russia,you foolish black brain will come to say rubbish here....during the time of Jonathan,why did America said if Jonathan did not accept same sex married,they won't help to fight terrorist,you come here to tell us Islam is terrorist...
Who created al-quida true CIA,do your findings..
Jealousy won't make you keep to your religion,only to come here to said trash...
Only my fasting is recognize in the whole world,
Only my pilgrimage is recognize in the world,
My religion is the fastest growing religion in the world,
The ram Abraham used as sacrifice to God,only my religion continue that till date,which is recognize in the whole world...
Is Jesus a Catholic member or Jehovah witness,
How did Jesus worship during is time because Jesus never go to church,
My father is greater than I and All,
How on Earth will God send is only son to be killed by the people he created,only for him to say he die for the sin after he was killed,this is just a common sense question,why can't God forgive the sin he created,instead of sending is only son abi na God come down himself die...
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by uthlaw: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Keep talking like a dunce. Is NATO kidnapping people in Nigeria? Is NATO setting Nigeria on fire? Did NATO set UP ISIS where we saw medieval barbarity, sexual slavery, and a complete disregard for human rights? Is NATO flying planes into the world trade center?

Islam is already changed, inspite of your ardent denials. it is as split as christianity is - with Sunni, Shiite, Sufi,wahabishm.
is any nation practising Islam today legitimate - when they are mostly corrupt monarchies and not caliphates?

the only thing in Islam that seems to be steady is the desire to propagate it by violence againt infidels

Hypocrite. You want to live the way Islam was practised in the beginning, unchanged? Get off this Internet, get on a camel and go and live a nomads life in the desert.

No one would be bothered by Islam then. There are millionsnof people carrying unchanged and archaic belief systems but no one cares because they do not want to force their way of life on others.

This platform is a classic example. Any other religion and its adherents can be mocked, disparage and they all take it. But for the lunatic Muslim fundamentalist, Islam is so special that he must threaten Seun with death.

The logical thing to do is leave to a Muslim forum where there is an echo chamber
There you can share rulings about all day, celebrate disregard for kaffirs, and whine about how everyone else hates Muslims.

Hypocrite. Talking about NATO while so many Muslims are in NATO countries allowed to practise their religion in ways they forbid kafirun from doing in their countries of origin.

This is a Nigerian forum. It is not an Islamic forum. And this forum represents a microcosm of the challenge of islam in the 21st century. An inability to coexist in a world where others are ascendant

mentally challenged wimps. you should have been here in 2007, 2008, 2009. in the days of dauda nackson .
Sunni, Shiite, Sufi,wahabishm,they still continue with there 5 daily prayers,nothing changes about that,who is kidnapping and killing in imo,enugu and anambara states,the same NATO that support Israel attack on Gaza,o thought they will face Russia directly as they do to Islamic countries,you know nothing about the trade center, America did that themselves but lie against Osama,let assume Osama bomb the trade center,why attacking the whole of is country instead of getting him,they should have attack Russia as Putin attack Ukraine?
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by GloriousGbola: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
uthlaw:
the world's religions are not serving the real God that why they can change there books,no human on Earth can change our books,St James version and all others,shey na Jesus de change am,do you know even what is life after death,you all go to church for miracle and all other aspects of life priority,and when you die,you be burried with nothing,what is the purpose of the life,everyone is now a pastor in other to get rich,you people will never talk about that,you just come here and be condemning what is not your business...
Since the very first day American step there foot in Afghanistan,Iraq,Iran,Libya and other Islamic countries that are wealthy,the issues of terrorist started and this people have no peace,steal there natural resources to enrich themselves and tells us,they want to give them democracy by killing (sadam Hussain,gadarfi etc)...let see how they finished with Russia,you foolish black brain will come to say rubbish here....during the time of Jonathan,why did America said if Jonathan did not accept same sex married,they won't help to fight terrorist,you come here to tell us Islam is terrorist...
Who created al-quida true CIA,do your findings..
Jealousy won't make you keep to your religion,only to come here to said trash...
Only my fasting is recognize in the whole world,
Only my pilgrimage is recognize in the world,
My religion is the fastest growing religion in the world,
The ram Abraham used as sacrifice to God,only my religion continue that till date,which is recognize in the whole world...
Is Jesus a Catholic member or Jehovah witness,
How did Jesus worship during is time because Jesus never go to church,
My father is greater than I and All,
How on Earth will God send is only son to be killed by the people he created,only for him to say he die for the sin after he was killed,this is just a common sense question,why can't God forgive the sin he created,instead of sending is only son abi na God come down himself die...

please answer the things i wrote in my previous post, instead of running off on the usual islam is the fasted growing religion in the world rants

what is the nature of most of the people in countries where the fasted religion is the only religion?
do they respect human rights? are they tolerant of other belief systems?

no one is jealous of islam - if nutcases like you would not be flying planes into buildings, murdering cartoonists, setting up ISIS, no one would care.

do you see people dissecting hinduism or buddism or traditional religions?

but if tomoorow a mad sect of hindus bombed the world trade center. rest assured everyine would start studying and attacking hinduism

i hope you can put your money where your mouth is and the north as a unit wil split from nigeria. you do not need to be yoked to infidels or fake SW muslims. just do your own thing. you can then start sharialand.com, and do all the fatwa and execution of apostates and enoforcements by hisbah
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by GloriousGbola: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
uthlaw:
Sunni, Shiite, Sufi,wahabishm,they still continue with there 5 daily prayers,

so why are sunnis killing shiites up north?

nothing changes about that,who is kidnapping and killing in imo,enugu and anambara states

there is a difference, slow thinker. they are not killing in the name of Allah. they are not killing for the advancement of islam. unless you are saying the Prophet muhammed is on the same level as Simon Ekpa,

the same NATO that support Israel attack on Gaza,o thought they will face Russia directly as they do to Islamic countries,you know nothing about the trade center, America did that themselves but lie against Osama,

grin grin grin grin grin

let assume Osama bomb the trade center,why attacking the whole of is country instead of getting him

you are right, they should have attacked saudi arabia where almost all the hijackers came from.

,they should have attack Russia as Putin attack Ukraine?

please dont debate on things above your intellect. the russia you are masturbating over started the invasion of afghanistan. they also murderd your fellow muslims in checyna until they got their own government stooge.

if you had a modicum of intelligence, you would not be falling over yourself to support vladimr putin - who murdered thousands of muslims in chechnya
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by uthlaw: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

please answer the things i wrote in my previous post, instead of running off on the usual islam is the fasted growing religion in the world rants

what is the nature of most of the people in countries where the fasted religion is the only religion?
do they respect human rights? are they tolerant of other belief systems?

no one is jealous of islam - if nutcases like you would not be flying planes into buildings, murdering cartoonists, setting up ISIS, no one would care.

do you see people dissecting hinduism or buddism or traditional religions?

but if tomoorow a mad sect of hindus bombed the world trade center. rest assured everyine would start studying and attacking hinduism

i hope you can put your money where your mouth is and the north as a unit wil split from nigeria. you do not need to be yoked to infidels or fake SW muslims. just do your own thing. you can then start sharialand.com, and do all the fatwa and execution of apostates and enoforcements by hisbah
you can also said what pleases you,the guy that killed many Muslims in a mosque in new Zealand was never called a terrorist because he was not a Muslim,the America guy that killed 7 and injured many in Texas was never called a terrorist but have a mental disability,the Muslim guy that attack someone with a knife is a terrorist because he was a Muslim and for that Islam is radical!
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by uthlaw: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

so why are sunnis killing shiites up north?

there is a difference, slow thinker. they are not killing in the name of Allah. they are not killing for the advancement of islam. unless you are saying the Prophet muhammed is on the same level as Simon Ekpa,

grin grin grin grin grin

you are right, they should have attacked saudi arabia where almost all the hijackers came from.

please dont debate on things above your intellect. the russia you are masturbating over started the invasion of afghanistan. they also murderd your fellow muslims in checyna until they got their own government stooge.

if you had a modicum of intelligence, you would not be falling over yourself to support vladimr putin - who murdered thousands of muslims in chechnya

I'm not supporting Putin but giving you example,how NATO operate..
So there is different between killing and kidnapping in North and East,nobody is killing in the name of islam...the same America can never attack Saudi Arabia as you always think,they trade in oil business together,it only Africans will keep fighting in the name of USA fighting for Christian religion against Islam... America will still choice Arabians ahead of you any day anytime!
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by GloriousGbola: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2022
uthlaw:
you can also said what pleases you,the guy that killed many Muslims in a mosque in new Zealand was never called a terrorist because he was not a Muslim,the America guy that killed 7 and injured many in Texas was never called a terrorist but have a mental disability,the Muslim guy that attack someone with a knife is a terrorist because he was a Muslim and for that Islam is radical!

but they are in prison, not so?

how many of your own kinsmen who have murdered infidels are in prisons

we even have a minister who once advocated for murdering infidels

the same minister was once an imam in a school and under his watch, a student pastor was murdered in a school mosque.

the difference in those infidel western countries, the perpetrators of crime against muslims are arrested and brought to book

in your glorious northern nigeria, the murderers of kafirun are not even arrested, let alone punished

this is why today, the north is a terrorist haven - because it is easy to jump from bloodletting of kafirun to bloodletting of 'insincere' Muslimah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Means Of Earning A Living. / Stop Listening To Music, Its Haraam!!! / Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.