Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,064 members, 7,956,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? (13624 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / So That It Doesn’t Get To Divorce: 10 Pieces Of Golden Advice. / “The Reasons For Divorce.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by GloriousGbola: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2022
uthlaw:
I'm not supporting Putin but giving you example,how NATO operate..
So there is different between killing and kidnapping in North and East,nobody is killing in the name of islam...the same America can never attack Saudi Arabia as you always think,they trade in oil business together,it only Africans will keep fighting in the name of USA fighting for Christian religion against Islam... America will still choice Arabians ahead of you any day anytime!

So there is different between killing and kidnapping in North and East,nobody is killing in the name of islam..

oh? so what is boko haram please? why is a shiek speaking for them? what did they shout as they invaded the train?
better face up to reality and stop these denials. i do not know if you are denying because you are actually numb , or because this is some sort of game to you
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by uthlaw: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

oh? so what is boko haram please? why is a shiek speaking for them? what did they shout as they invaded the train?
better face up to reality and stop these denials. i do not know if you are denying because you are actually numb , or because this is some sort of game to you
if a sheikh is supporting them means all Muslims are terrorist,why are they attacking mosque and killing of other Muslims....you may decide to do anything with your life does not mean all other people in that league are the same...me no de fight you or anybody but ena own too much for this Islamic tread...till evening I want comot!
Re: Is It Permissive To Divorce A Woman Caught Cheating During Sawm? by GloriousGbola: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2022
uthlaw:
if a sheikh is supporting them means all Muslims are terrorist,why are they attacking mosque and killing of other Muslims....you may decide to do anything with your life does not mean all other people in that league are the same...me no de fight you or anybody but ena own too much for this Islamic tread...till evening I want comot!

its called purity

this is how it starts. i am a better Muslim than you. i am the real Muslim . this is aided by the fact that the Quran is full of exhortations against hypocrites. end of story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Means Of Earning A Living. / Stop Listening To Music, Its Haraam!!! / Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.