Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic (2013 Views)

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by peterdavidagbo: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Girlfriend facing no charges after stabbing her boyfriend to death in domestic dispute. An American man of Nigerian descent has died after he was stabbed at a Miami high-rise in what officials are calling a domestic dispute.

Miami police are investigating after Christian Obumseli, 27, was fatally stabbed on Sunday night, April 3, at the One Paraiso luxury building at 3131 Northeast Seventh Avenue in Edgewater. Police said there was a physical altercation between Christian Obumseli and his girlfriend, 25-year-old Courtney Clenney, before he was stabbed.

He was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital and later died, police said. Girlfriend facing no charges after stabbing her boyfriend to death in domestic dispute.

A woman who police said was Obumseli’s girlfriend Clenney had called 911 to report the incident. Clenney was detained and taken to a mental institution, police said. Feel free to see more details https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/04/07/girlfriend-facing-no-charges-after-stabbing-her-boyfriend-to-death-in-domestic-dispute/

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by rickpat(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
must have been adjudged as SELF DEFENSE

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Literally means he was born in States by a Nigeria parents... The white girl is free to go because their is no case at all in the U.S to even favor a black dude.
Obumseli means; I'm not the cause of the quarrel.
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
if someone is taken to a mental institution, then they will indeed face no charges and instead spend a few years in a nut house.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Kingpin1000: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wonderful
The reasons no charges were pressed are because of his skin colour and gender.
Racism cannot end.
If it were the other way round?
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Realmi: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if someone is taken to a mental institution, then they will indeed face no charges and instead spend a few years in a nut house.
but who don die, don die
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Realmi:
but who don die, don die

the dude wanted a white girl, he was going around talking smack about black people bla bla bla... he got himself a onlyfan hoe who dealt with his deluded self. may he rest in "piece"

here is the Onlyfans demon hoe:

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
#TEAM FOREIGN

#I WANT BOLA KIND OF GIRL WITH A TOUCH OF NICKI MINAJ BODY AND MILEY CYRUS VIBES

grin

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAM FOREIGN

#I WANT BOLA KIND OF GIRL WITH A TOUCH OF NICKI MINAJ BODY AND MILEY CYRUS VIBES

grin
Jeon oh no.. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by posty56: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAM FOREIGN

grin
cry from now till tomorrow,I go still choose foreign woman over Nigeria girl,. cool
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Jeon oh no.. grin cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by posty56: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
my God and they said racism doesn't exist ,when I first read the news on front page ,the police Said they trying to no if it was self-defense , self defense cause na black man. , if it was the other way around they would have sentence the man without even doing any investigation, hmm
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
cry from now till tomorrow,I go still choose foreign woman over Nigeria girl,. cool

same as I..
that's why I don't want to involve in any relationship for now,and properly grooming myself for the future . .. because my first will surely be my life partner...

#team foreign.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by posty56: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

same as I..
that's why I don't want to involve in any relationship for now,and properly grooming myself for the future . .. because my first will surely be my life partner...

#team foreign.
na so , Brazilian chicks are my target, they're so exotic cool
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
na so , Brazilian chicks are my target, they're so exotic cool

GOOD FOR YOU.
NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
EVERYONE WITH THEIR CHOICE.

I SAID WHAT I SAID.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by posty56: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

GOOD FOR YOU.
NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
EVERYONE WITH THEIR CHOICE.

I SAID WHAT I SAID.
you sound pained ,why are you mad if Nigeria man choose foreigners l,is not Korra obidi that ,her oyibo husband is insulting her ? I know see you for that thread but here you are. , foaming moluth, like I said again you go cry tire. #teamforeign

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
you sound pained ,
how?
like I care

read this picture.. this really defined me..
I DON'T GIVE A FUÇK ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE..
I LIVE FOR THE MOMENT.

why are you mad if Nigeria man choose foreigners
his choice

l,is not Korra obidi that ,her oyibo husband is insulting her ?

she's still alive, yet this was straight murderd..
we have many black men murdered by oyibo lady
I know see you for that thread but here you are. , foaming moluth,
I was not active by then

like I said again you go cry tire. #teamforeign

I laugh you.

#team foreign.
I stand by my words.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by posty56: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

how?
like I care

read this picture.. this really defined me..
I DON'T GIVE A FUÇK ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE..
I LIVE FOR THE MOMENT.

his choice

she's still alive, yet this was straight murderd..
we have many black men murdered by oyibo lady
I was not active by then

I laugh you.

#team foreign.
I stand by my words.
yawn!! it can happen to anyone ,cry harder you this hausa girl ,go marry that aboki, leave people wey one marry foreigners alone you hear? I want to make beautiful have caste children cool

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
yawn!! it can happen to anyone ,cry harder you this hausa girl ,go marry that aboki, leave people wey one marry foreigners alone you hear? I want to make beautiful have caste children cool

ur cry..
I feel your pain..
Nigerian men are so insecure.. I was dragged the other day by male nlanders for posting this man with red cap as my crush..
u guys are insecure.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:

it's halfcast

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by posty56: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

ur cry..
I feel your pain..
Nigerian men are so insecure.. I was dragged the other day for posting this man with red cap as my crush..
u guys are insecure.
actually I support black marrying white whether man or woman , I am fan of interracial relationship it is a beautiful thing, you Know ,black and white, positive and negative, ying and yang , you get my point ,so I ain't insecure ,na you they scream team foreign up and down cheesy, as a sarcastic way of saying. ,it is a bad choice for a black man to date white woman,but like I said ,focus on your hausa lover abeg cool
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by posty56: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

it's halfcast
acting like you haven't seen Kanye west children, grin ,email harder lol
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
acting like you haven't seen Kanye west children, grin ,email harder lol
well my test is Asian.

yes, the test of black men..
and why can't you ask yourself why black men involved with the Kardashians family.. not white men.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
actually I support black marrying white whether man or woman , I am fan of interracial relationship it is a beautiful thing, you Know ,black and white, positive and negative, ying and yang , you get my point ,so I ain't insecure ,na you they scream team foreign up and down cheesy, as a sarcastic way of saying. ,it is a bad choice for a black man to date white woman,but like I said ,focus on your hausa lover abeg cool

your cup of coffee..
#team foreign.
you can take it as sarcastic I don't care.

I also found hausa the most attractive among Nigerians and we also have foreign hausas, so what are you trying to say?

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by posty56: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

well my test is Asian.

yes, the test of black men..
and why can't you ask yourself why black men involved with the Kardashians family.. not white men.
I have pressing issue, one incident , won't stop black man from dating white ,if you like carry for head like gala, I showed a picture of an Italian man who ,killed his whoring wife ,same faith await Korra obidi if she no use her head, Nigeria women are something else tufia, stop cheating ,good night.
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
I have pressing issue, one incident , won't stop black man from dating white ,
yeap because they are low valued like black men..
no wonder I see white men distance themselves from women like Kardashians..
if you like carry for head like gala, I showed a picture of an Italian man who ,killed his whoring wife ,same faith await Korra obidi if she no use her head, Nigeria women are something else tufia, stop cheating ,good night.

since black men murdering on the increase either by their wife or white men especially their securities grin..

you see black race are the degraded race..

this murderer case is shut down because he's black and no black is above white..
white can get away with any crime if black is the victim. e.g George flayod or whatever..
#blacklivematters Kikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by posty56: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

your cup of coffee..
#team foreign.
you can take it as sarcastic I don't care.

I also found hausa the most attractive among Nigerians and we also have foreign hausas, so what are you trying to say?
telll Nigeria girls make them no cheat on their foreign husbands ,if not them go they kill them like water, advice Korra obidi make she they careful, also there's another bb naija star ,that recently divorce her white husband, lol I pity any foreigner wey go marry naija girl ,curses
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2022
posty56:
telll Nigeria girls make them no cheat on their foreign husbands ,if not them go they kill them like water, advice Korra obidi make she they careful, also there's another bb naija star ,that recently divorce her white husband, lol I pity any foreigner wey go marry naija girl ,curses

and why clients no dy trend again..
because white women don get sense, no be like before cool
you know why Nigerian men are killed like Fowl?
because they can't cheat and Rob white women eye naked...
you see there is still difference between them..

and I don't use this #team foreign for sarcastic. I use it for real.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Johnny147147: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

and why clients no dy trend again..
because white women don get sense, no be like before cool
you know why Nigerian men are killed like Fowl?
because they can't cheat and Rob white women eye naked...
you see there is still difference between them..

and I don't use this #team foreign for sarcastic. I use it for real.

Hey lovely
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Gadafii: 5:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Okay na the idiot wey go date girl wey dey operate onlyfans page, an olosho Enterprise despite thousands of girls out there
Re: Girlfriend Facing No Charges After Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death In Domestic by Jeon(f): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

Hey lovely
good morning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitution Is Not Bad / My Mother Lie And How It Helped my mental health / Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Oyibo Man After 4 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.