Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows (31136 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by omenkaLives(m): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa will go to bed w very happy man seeing how Anambra is being decimated by terrorists. He fancies their actions so much he desires to have me banned for criticising them.

Congratulations AchalugoNwa.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by kingsways: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Please, who can make me understand why posters mention Lalasticlala under posts?

I guess it's because they want to drink La Casara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by esnbrutality: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Una forget say deadline don reach for Fulani Cows to exit Biafra land abi...This is Not Simon EKPA matter.....

Let me just say it as it is...They warned you about Buying "molested cows" ...

They gave an ultimatum, but some stubborn people decided to go and buy cows, even from fleeing Fulani Market cow sellers, who have abandoned their Cows.

Now with the death of these cows, will you go and restock again??...NO!!!!

PERIOD!

Ps" Afonja miscreants should come and advice IGBO people as usual....In Biafra land we will use PIG meat for Protein instead. We even have IGBO native Goats and Cows that our people do not Fvvcuk!!...So the protein supplement is covered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Perfectbeing(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
obinnanelson4:
All these are plots to instigate the new governor so as to invite the military and rain hell on his own people just as hope uzordinma sheepishly did. Investigate properly you will see that northerners are responsible just to destabilize the east.
When exactly are we Southerners going to take responsibilities for your own actions..?? Everything Northerners.. The South receives way more allocation than the North, yet we blame the Northerners for our under development.. All our governors are Southerners yet, its the North's fault that we are like this.. You guys should grow up. The North isn't our problem..

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Propsvilla(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Over 20 Fulani cows and several goats shot dead at Nkwo Igboukwu market, Aguata LGA, Anambra State.

1st video

2nd video

Lalasticlala

Too bad this is happening in my Local Government
Those cows are owned by Igbo Business men not Fulani.

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by haabidah666: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
dialfa:
Zoo people will now start wailing over fellow animals.

See this one..... Calling people animals.....

Most of the cows you saw up there are owned by igbos....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Coldsperm: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
PressMyButton:
Soludo would have to pay compensation to appease the fulani herdsmen, otherwise some mothers will cry.
This can only happen in your wasteland and not here. Fulanis dare not or else na total annihilation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Faber(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
tongue tongue tongue

The same pattern they used on Hope Uzodimma of Imo State. By causing trouble in his local government of Origin...
That's what they are doing to Soludo.

I think these attacks are sponsored by political actors from the opposition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by StarFist(m): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's well
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Samunique(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rugaria:
Soludo should have avoided these guys and delved into other administrative issues first. Seems he has riled things up with his ultimatum. It has also given room to "divide and rule" merchants from outside the region to practice their deadly and evil skills.
Honestly, this is more political than IPOB palava !!!

If this kind of bitter politics does not cease, Nigeria may cease to exist very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Harddiskng(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rugaria:
[s]Soludo should have avoided these guys and delved into other administrative issues first. Seems he has riled things up with his ultimatum. It has also given room to "divide and rule" merchants from outside the region to practice their deadly and evil skills. [/s]

You are talking nonsense like someone without sense.

Which government can stand with people causing havoc within it.

I’m not even Ibo, but I know and support dealing with them with a bloody iron hand. You can’t come to my land, kill my people, disrupt their business. Heaven/Hell would have new candidates asap.

All I need is one video evidence that it was them, to show their godfathers when they want to politicalize it. Sending all of them to meet their 72 virgin asap is the appropriate response.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Trustedhands: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2022
This ipob don buy markets which other ibos will pay. North aren't stupid but waiting for when a southerner takes over power before they start retaliating. They are already boiling but being calm by their elites.

My fear is that innocent ibos up north will suffer the most cos abokis always double up when retaliating.

Someone already predicted that ibo will destroy themselves as hate always have self-destruct feature for its carrier. Ibos allowed cownu brought this disaster upon them. The matter dey sweet some ibo elites as cownu was abusing every other tribe.

Now they can't tame the monsters they created. The good news is, they limit the destruction to southeast only.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by ignis: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Please, who can make me understand why posters mention Lalasticlala under posts?

Welcome to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by paramakina202: 12:49am On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:
This are the same people expecting others to support their presidency ambition while they are busy destroying the potential supporters livelihood.

South East is bleeding

In as much as I condemn this barbarity you can not use it to blackmail Southeast because Bokoharam did worse and yet you voted their patron two times.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by sreamsense: 12:57am On Apr 08, 2022
IpoB/ESN are fools! Who will pay for this? Is it not state government from the tax payer money to avoid retaliation from North? The last one that happened, was it not state government that paid? Keep killing your people and destroying your properties; then come back online to say your generation is being marginalized.

And you will be expecting the same northern people to cast vote for your Obi with this your hatred towards them? I have said it before that soludo is wasting state financial resources setting up committees to dialog with Ipob. Ordinarily, if you look well through the mirror of psychology and brain evaluation of ipob/ESN members; they think inversely, they are not the type to dialog with. Soludo should engage them in full-scale marathon war as I earlier suggested.

Kanu can't win this case because federal government will not interfere with judiciary in this type of matter. His lawyers are only giving futile hope so they can milk him to the last by getting every Kobo payable. Elders going to beg Buhari in Aso rock are only wasting their time, some Igbos are also against releasing him especially people he has killed, destroyed their properties directly and indirectly. Evidences against him are solid

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by perez100: 12:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Trustedhands:
This ipob don buy markets which other ibos will pay. North aren't stupid but waiting for when a southerner takes over power before they start retaliating. They are already boiling but being calm by their elites.

My fear is that innocent ibos up north will suffer the most cos abokis always double up when retaliating.

Someone already predicted that ibo will destroy themselves as hate always have self-destruct feature for its carrier. Ibos allowed cownu brought this disaster upon them. The matter dey sweet some ibo elites as cownu was abusing every other tribe.

Now they can't tame the monsters they created. The good news is, they limit the destruction to southeast only.

Though, I don't support this killing of animals and I don't know who did it. However, these people have been killing other tribes in their sleep and destroying farms and Nigerians were just crying but the killers never cared and hell did not fall and no arrest was made. But some scratched faces are already jumping up like what will happen had not happened in the past. Who started the killings? Nobody is asking the question and they are not ready to ask.

When agitators were peaceful, they were killing them and Nigerians praised security agents while they blamed Nnamdi Kanu of hate speech. When Uwazuruike was in charge of MASSOB, they killed our youths in their hundreds if not thousands. So, did Uwazuruike insult anybody? Nnamdi Kanu was provoked as a result of constant killing of our people by the security agents and Herdsmen from the time Uwazuruike was in-charge till this moment. Have they stopped? No.

So, we need justice and love. I have lived with a Fulani in the same house and we cooked in one pot. He was such a nice guy but some wicked people does not want equity and love in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Malawian(m): 3:14am On Apr 08, 2022
People think the Jews just gathered together at Palestine, singing kumbaya and was granted a country in the middle east. You should read about the "atrocities" committed by Zionist activists during that period.
Agba flusher.

onumadu:

You people should stop this nonsense of trying to make everyone of us reason like fools. undecided
Hear this and hear it well: NO GOVERNANCE CAN HAPPEN IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT FIRST FLUSHING THESE PEOPLE OUT. Soludo is far more intelligent than you. Did you have first class in your degree (assuming you even have a first degree). ??
Your logic is upside down. Fear has never produced good logic.
Ndigbo (certainly not Anambra people) are not led by fear. We don't make consequential decisions based on fear.
The more these people commit these rogue actions, the more they build HATE in the minds of Anambra people, and one day that hate will be visited on them.
Anambra cannot surrender to brigands. cool

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by JohnOkolo: 3:35am On Apr 08, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Over 20 Fulani cows and several goats shot dead at Nkwo Igboukwu market, Aguata LGA, Anambra State.

1st video

2nd video

Lalasticlala

Senseless killings even to animals that can't protect themselves.

Is this what Biafra stands for.

Biafra is dead over 60 Years ago why try wake a Dead Demon.

Biafra will not stand kill all the Cows and Goats it won't . We are happy reasoning is waking up to tyranny amongst them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Spy360(m): 4:14am On Apr 08, 2022
I cannot blame anyone if the root cause has not been dealt with. Fulani herdsmen. Simple.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by shortIGBOman: 4:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Good news. This just made Northerners richer. Cause every Cow killed is 10 million. That's what Anambra State Government must pay as compensation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by shortIGBOman: 4:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Marriss:
Aboki

Iyamiri dodon Doya grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by shortIGBOman: 4:20am On Apr 08, 2022
onumadu:
But who owns the cows and goats?
I was at Eke Awkaetiti during the festive season and all the sellers of cows and cow meat were Igbo. undecided

Igbos are the middle men, they help Northerners sell and get a reward after each transaction. Igbo no get one single Cow or Goat. Na only Okrika them get grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by shortIGBOman: 4:26am On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:
This are the same people expecting others to support their presidency ambition while they are busy destroying the potential supporters livelihood.

South East is bleeding

Igbo will never be allowed to rule this Country. NEVER.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:41am On Apr 08, 2022
I stand with Mazi Simon Ekpa he is brutal than Maize Cownu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by blackmantis: 4:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Miscreants have seized the opportunity to wreck havoc in the South East, doing so under the guise of IPOB.

Those who initially cheered these drug addicted hardened criminals when they started are not being left out, just like those who shouted Sai Baba are also being served.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by abu12: 5:48am On Apr 08, 2022
their State governor will always pay the trades double of the price, because the governor knows the consequences.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by heniford2: 5:53am On Apr 08, 2022
No more cow meat East

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Bites Off Female Co-tenant’s Finger After Severe Beating By Her (pic) / Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) / DNA Exonerates Man 47 Years After Rape Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.