Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows (31124 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Soludo should focus, avoid distraction, declare his support to help free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu openly and see these angry politicians fighting his administration because they lost election in Anambra State going back to fight themselves.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2022
onumadu:
But who owns the cows and goats?
I was at Eke Awkaetiti during the festive season and all the sellers of cows and cow meat were Igbo. undecided

lol
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Ekzoba(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Your right especially those agbero brothes Uga that contested under Apc.
SpecialAdviser:

This could still be some politicians that lost the election trying to make Anambra ungovernable for him by stoking up tension.

Same way politicians sponsored the issues in Imo state. They left Imo after settling scores. I bet you, these people are evil.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Tumbulum: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

And who are the people clamouring for another Northerners in 2023 election?

Your guess is good as mine
who are the people clamoring for another northerner? You have the answer already. For we in the south East we have our candidates in the person of Peter obi.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by warlordd(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:
Soludo should have avoided these guys and delved into other administrative issues first. Seems he has riled things up with his ultimatum. It has also given room to "divide and rule" merchants from outside the region to practice their deadly and evil skills.

Soludo has not done anything wrong. These criminals must be crushed. Wike did it and Soludo will do it. The soldiers are coming!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by warlordd(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=onumadu post=111744209]

You people should stop this nonsense of trying to make everyone of us reason like fools. undecided
Hear this and hear it well: NO GOVERNANCE CAN HAPPEN IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT FIRST FLUSHING THESE PEOPLE OUT. Soludo is far more intelligent than you. Did you have first class in your degree (assuming you even have a first degree). ??
Your logic is upside down. Fear has never produced good logic.
Ndigbo (certainly not Anambra people) are not led by fear. We don't make consequ
Don't mind them. Most of those blaming SoIudo are Ipob criminals. They will be taught a bitter lesson. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by greatness77: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Sergio104:
My suggestion.....

Our dear governor has done well in peace making.

Time lost is work lost.
IPOB ain't catalyst but are inhibitors (as am seeing it now).

I suggest soludo makes a good plan of total annihilation (though it cannot be channeled on anything IPOB outfit but the miscreants Among them).

But this action should not be taken by the "Nigerian Army forces"..... especially Nigerian Army. Because it will simply mean a pure loose out to all

But a grassroot security system is the best tactics to put an end to this menace.

Put more Grease to the elbows of different community Security vigilants (each town in Anambra has one).
Tighten the security of the major towns......then you gonna see IPOB stop Thier violence nature.

But remember......Time wasted is work wasted
F**k u, Fulanis are responsible ok, in BIAFRA WE STAND
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Sergio104(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2022
greatness77:
F**k u, Fulanis are responsible ok, in BIAFRA WE STAND

A lowlife

Next!!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by shortIGBOman: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2022
VPN11:

Igbos are indigenous in 11 states of Nigeria;Indigenous via DNA ( Akwa Ibom;Benue State;Cross River State;Delta State ; River State;Kogi state and 5 South Eastern States; You can separate Igbos via useless states for exploitation ; divide and conquer;but Igbo DNA cant be changed via propaganda's and gibberish ; We need a referendum;one man ;one vote (Onye ahala nwaneya).
Igbos are also indigenous outside Nigeria in Cameroon, Gabon, and Equatorial Guinea.

Igbo Kwenu.

It's obvious, una no want Biafra. Other Nigerians will keep ruling this Country, but Igbo will never rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by dmostcheerful(f): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by warlordd(m): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Sergio104:

Soludo is not to be blamed.
As he came in with a zeal to terminate the "childs play"....... little did he know that the child's play don enter "surugede".

But of recent he has tried so well in seeking peace, so IPOB should give him a listening ear because.......He has the mass..... and the mass is simply the real foundation of IPOB.

IPOB should understand this and give peace a chance

Not to worry! The soldiers are coming to send the criminal
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by VPN11(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It's obvious, una no want Biafra. Other Nigerians will keep ruling this Country, but Igbo will never rule.

Keep your poverty capital of the world
Third most terrorized country on earth
100 million youth unemployed
Fraudulent 1999 military junta decree/constitution; for exploitation ;No citizens rights.

Self determination is not a crime.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Rugaria: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2022
warlordd:

Soludo has not done anything wrong. These criminals must be crushed. Wike did it and Soludo will do it. The soldiers are coming!!!
Lol
Onitsha has a cantonment naa
You don't know?
Soldiers have been active there for ages.
Instead of you jumping up and down about them soldiers coming, why don't you go there and act a Rambo and eliminate them? You think it's by muscles?
The soldiers are there and have been there for ages. Every pole has a checkpoint fornears.
Do your check..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by adefitim(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2022
This is no longer funny.
I pray for peace
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by BlazinGlory40: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

Because of your tacit support for theie activities.

Tacit support? If you know me well, you would know how much I despise ipob. But then what do you know?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Coldsperm: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

99% of people killed by Ipob are Igbo.

Continue deceiving yourself Oga. All the Soldiers that have been killed except few of them are from the East. Others are mainly from the North. Fulani people dey collect wotowoto from them without the media reporting about it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense honestly the same IPOB distanced themselves from UGM and up till now the police have never made any high profile arrest of an ESN member except media arrests which turn out to be false. These attacks are definitely from disgruntled politicians sponsoring thugs under the cover of IPOB/UGM just to discredit his government.

But under Obiano they were carrying out similar atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by pacespot(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Then what happened to the beef

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by warlordd(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:

Lol
Onitsha has a cantonment naa
You don't know?
Soldiers have been active there for ages.
Instead of you jumping up and down about them soldiers coming, why don't you go there and act a Rambo and eliminate them? You think it's by muscles?
The soldiers are there and have been there for ages. Every pole has a checkpoint fornears.
Do your check..

U guys don't operate in Onitsha because the soldiers will send u to hell. With time soldiers will be drafted to Ekwulobia to crush all the criminals including u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Coldsperm:

Continue deceiving yourself Oga. All the Soldiers that have been killed except few of them are from the East. Others are mainly from the North. Fulani people dey collect wotowoto from them without the media reporting about it.

Dr. Akunyili is from Sokoto abi?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Rugaria: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2022
warlordd:

U guys don't operate in Onitsha because the soldiers will send u to hell. With time soldiers will be drafted to Ekwulobia to crush all the criminals including u.
Na your papa be criminal..
Dirty useless unity begging bastard like you..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by ibidapko(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2022
[
Sergio104:
My suggestion.....

Our dear governor has done well in peace making.

Time lost is work lost.
IPOB ain't catalyst but are inhibitors (as am seeing it now).

I suggest soludo makes a good plan of total annihilation (though it cannot be channeled on anything IPOB outfit but the miscreants Among them).

But this action should not be taken by the "Nigerian Army forces"..... especially Nigerian Army. Because it will simply mean a pure loose out to all

But a grassroot security system is the best tactics to put an end to this menace.

Put more Grease to the elbows of different community Security vigilants (each town in Anambra has one).
Tighten the security of the major towns......then you gonna see IPOB stop Thier violence nature.

But remember......Time wasted is work wasted
GOOD SUGGESTIONS HERE, BUT IS THERE AN IDENTIFIABLE STRUCTURE IN IPOB, ESN OR UNKNOWN GUNMEN TO TACKLE TO STOP THE MAYHEM?
I SPENT TWO WEEKS IN ANAMBRA LAST MONTH AND THE FEELING I GOT FROM MY INTERACTIONS IS THAT IPOB AGITATION IS NOW A MOVEMENT WHICH EVERY BODY APPEAR TO BE KEYED INTO IN HEART AND SPIRIT AND THEY SEE THE SIT AT HOME AS A MEANS TO AN END: GETTING THE FG TO SET NNAMDI KANU FREE!!

AND THE FRIGHTENING ASPECT IS THAT MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE FEEL THAT THE KILLINGS GOING ON IN ANAMBRA IS THE HANDIWORK OF THE FG AGENCIES WHOSE AIM IS TO BLACKMAIL IPOB. "CALLING A DOG A BAD NAME IN ORDER TO HANG IT"

THEREFORE THE IDEA OF SOLUDO SETTING UP A PARAMILITARY AGENCY TO TACKLE THE PROBLEM IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL AND NO BODY WILL SIGN UP TO TAKE PART IN THE AGENCY.

SOLUDO HAD ONLY SUCCEEDED IN PUTTING THE TARGET ON HIMSELF AS "AN ENEMY OF IPOB" AND I FEAR FOR THE CONSEQUENCES.

HIS HANDLERS ARE MAKING A MESS FOR HIM!!

POOR GUY, I DON'T ENVY HIM!!

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Pakute: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Show me such killing in Anambra.
Your brain is so lazy that you can't simply make use of Google, right?
Besides, are Ibos of other states lesser a human being than those in Anambra?
https://punchng.com/anambra-communities-recount-attacks-as-herdsmen-kill-three/

Obiano had to pay them off on many occasions to avoid reprisals, that's why killings in Anambra are relatively lower.
https://www.nairaland.com/3214349/obiano-pays-70-cows-appease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Legend44(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2022
No one is making you reason like a fool.. people have different opinion to different situations.. it either you reason along or you dont. No be by first class. if igbo's are not led by fear why do they obey the sit at home order. No be fear be that. Na divide and rule cos IPOB rules on Monday with the sit at home order and everyone obey including Soludo the governor.
onumadu:

You people should stop this nonsense of trying to make everyone of us reason like fools. undecided
Hear this and hear it well: NO GOVERNANCE CAN HAPPEN IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT FIRST FLUSHING THESE PEOPLE OUT. Soludo is far more intelligent than you. Did you have first class in your degree (assuming you even have a first degree). ??
Ndigbo (certainly not Anambra people) are not led by fear. We don't make consequential decisions based on fear.
The more these people commit these rogue actions, the more they build HATE in the minds of Anambra people, and one day that hate will be visited on them.
Anambra cannot surrender to brigands. cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by dmostcheerful(f): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Pakute:

Your brain is so lazy that you can't simply make use of Google, right?
Besides, are Ibos of other states lesser a human being than those in Anambra?

Obiano had to pay them off on many occasions to avoid reprisals, that's why killings in Anambra are relatively lower.
https://www.nairaland.com/3214349/obiano-pays-70-cows-appease
Oga I stood by what I said, the hausa's/Fulanis can't do shit, if you insist let's wait for news.
They can't kill a dead rat as far as Anambra is concern currently.
All this your news was before ESN.
Look I am not in support of what's happening in my state, I think they should leave Soludo to work just so you don't get it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by PointZerom: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=111751805][/quote]

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by warlordd(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:
Na your papa be criminal.. Dirty useless unity begging bastard like you..
Ipob bingo brainwashed by Onye nzuzu Ekperima Kanu. Filthy swine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by jarx: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2022
onumadu:

Ndigbo (certainly not Anambra people) are not led by fear. We don't make consequential decisions based on fear.
The more these people commit these rogue actions, the more they build HATE in the minds of Anambra people, and one day that hate will be visited on them.
Anambra cannot surrender to brigands. cool

I don't stand with you on this. You see this thing called *ideology*. You can never fight it with force. Fg arrested mnk and Simon ekpa rose and became more brutal than kanu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Rugaria: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2022
warlordd:

Ipob bingo brainwashed by Onye nzuzu Ekperima Kanu. Filthy swine.
Useless nshí mmiri mara One Nigeria inebriated urchin that wallows in generational poverty while regurgitating all sorts of useless tripes! Ekwensu taawukwe gi there.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Pakute: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Oga I stood by what I said, the hausa's/Fulanis can't do shit, if you insist let's wait for news.
They can't kill a dead rat as far as Anambra is concern currently.
All this your news was before ESN.
Look I am not in support of what's happening in my state, I think they should leave Soludo to work just so you don't get it.
Better calm down and be humble, there's no state in the country that fulani herdsmen had not wrecked one havoc or the other while many went unreported. Rather than open the links and read, you're here arguing blindly. Obiano had been paying them compensation as far back as 2016 just so to avoid reprisals yet the first link reported an attack that happened last year after the formation of the so called ESN.
This was last year o ;

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Coldsperm: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Pakute:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/26/fulani-herdsmen-sack-enugu-community-48-feared-dead/

This month's attack;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/many-killed-in-enugu-herdsmen-attack-enugu/
After the killings what happened Oga? Do you think it is every thing you will see in the news. Now go to these following towns and ask them how far. Go to Akwaeze, Umuona, Aguluzigbo etc and come back to tell me your findings. You think this is your wasteland where they behave anyhow they like. If all tribes are like the Igbos, no Fulani will be living in Nigeria at the moment because they would have all reunited with their brethren in Niger and Chad Republic.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Pakute: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Coldsperm:

After the killings what happened Oga? [s]Do you think it is every thing you will see in the news. Now go to these following towns and ask them how far. Go to Akwaeze, Umuona, Aguluzigbo etc and come back to tell me your findings. You think this is your wasteland where they behave anyhow they like. If all tribes are like the Igbos, no Fulani will be living in Nigeria at the moment because they would have all reunited with their brethren in Niger and Chad Republic[/s].
I thought you said it can't happen to the chestbeaters. You can now shove your empty rantings up your asshole. I ain't interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) / Thief Congratulates Guinean Police For Arresting Him After He Stole N2M / Eight Suspects In EFCC Net Over Online Fraud In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.