Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows (31140 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by twilliamx(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:
Soludo should have avoided these guys and delved into other administrative issues first. Seems he has riled things up with his ultimatum. It has also given room to "divide and rule" merchants from outside the region to practice their deadly and evil skills.

Them dey do themselves....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by OrganicCluster(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is why I always laugh uncontrollably whenever I hear ipob attack fulani herdsmen and their cows.

To a typical Meth cannibal, any cow at all anywhere belongs to fulani herdsmen and should therefore be destroyed not knowing the original fulani owner sold it and might have finished spending the money to address his need.

TO A TYPICAL AFONJA SKULL MINER, IT'S BETTER TO BE KILLED BY A HERDER THAN TO FOREGO KPOMO IN AN OILESS EWEDU AND BLACK AMALA.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by CoolAmbience(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:

Na you Sabi wetin you dey yarn.. I wasn't defending IPOB-ESN perse... I just gave you an alternative to find solutions to the crises; talk when you can talk, dialogue when there's an opportunity, and only fight as a last resort.. Soludo was elected to develop Anambra state not just to fight IPOB. If you guys push him to burn off all the goodwill that greeted him when he assumed office, na una Sabi.. Not even sure you're from there..
As for you and your machine gun mouth that runs ratatatatata, Go and smoke them out in their hideouts, if that's what you want to do and stop running your mouth..

Why you come dey comment since e no concern you?

Goodwill isn't governance. Everybody can't be a coward like you.

Soludo's disposition towards these guys will determine the success of his administration. These aren't guys you dialogue with. They took the fight right to him, without any provocation.

Soludo was elected to protect lives and properties; and he has to employ every means possible to do so.

Just watch and see. Soludo will take them on. How do you expect him to administer the state when the activities of these hoodlums impact hugely on his administration's earnings?

Amaechi smoked hoodlums in the creeks and kept them in check while as governor. No forward thinking governor allows a group of criminals to determine when traders and businesses open or close in his state.

Uzodinma gave them fire in Imo. Soludo has to do the needful. You can't show weakness in governance. You give them fire, and then wait with open arms for them to come appealing for dialogue. You don't start going after them begging for dialogue. Dialogue over what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by greatness77: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
PressMyButton:
Soludo would have to pay compensation to appease the fulani herdsmen, otherwise some mothers will cry.
east is different from north
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by ibidapko(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Delved into administration, how? What did anyone in Anambra do to warrant such attack?

Soludo has to be decisive and ruthless with his security methods. If he plays with them, they will mess him up. Attacking Soludo's LGA is a direct assault on his person. He has to react sternly.

Why couldn't they stop the Anambra election? You needed to be in Anambra during the election. All man behaved themselves. Not acting decisively will cause things to fester. This was how Boko Haram became what they became.

It is high time the SE sets up a solid security outfit to combat these guys man for man. Anambra is a small state. Comb every forest and bush. Instituting Monday prayers, for me, doesn't do anything. He has to wake up. This isn't grammar o. This can make or ruin his administration.

At the expense of sounding like an IPOB apologist, I have to correct some wrong and uninformed statement you made in your above post about the Anambra state situation:

1. Soludo has to be decisive and ruthless with his security methods. ......... He has to react sternly.
SOLUDO does not have any available means and ways of reacting sternly or ruthless in dealing with the situation

Even the Army and Police are scared for their own lives. In the Anambra of today, no police or army moves about in uniform except they are in a group. And the check points are deserted once it's 7.00pm and during Monday's Stay at home. It's that bad!
Therefore who do you think Soludo can mobilise to curb the excesses in Anambra?
Maybe he can mobilise people from the Northern states like Hope did in Imo state , which exercebated the situation.

2. Why couldn't they stop the Anambra election? You needed to be in Anambra during the election. All man behaved themselves..

Because IPOB even played a major part in getting people to go out and vote because of their belief that there was a move to create an atmosphere of insecurity in the state, militarize Anambra state and impose a state of emergency in the state. There was even a rumour that Obiano must have reached out to some people to achieve the sanity experienced during the election.

3. It is high time the SE sets up a solid security outfit to combat these guys man for man. Anambra is a small state. Comb every forest and bush.

And where will the SE get the recruits that will populate this security outfit? Everyone can attest to the success or otherwise of Ebube-agu in Hope's land.

SOLUDO should apply more street sense in handling these IPOB guys as if they are the sole problem of Anambra state as it appears there are other groups masquerading under the Unknown Gunmen banner to kill and cause havoc in the state.

Moreover, by setting up the so called PEACE & RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE , one would assume that Soludo must have identified some key players in the groups responsible for the insecurity in the state .
ONE CANNOT DIALOGUE WITH THE UNKNOWN'
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by AfricanBard: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
I think it's high time Hausa/Fulani people take a stand on this so-called UGM and match them blood for blood.

Their killing is too much
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by maticar: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
akpunda86:

Poverty is a disease I pity you.here is a forum wish u can know d real me.Any mistake u see u swallow it I'm an Engineering graduate I don't need ur English besides Mofo like u should know I'm using a fone.
I believe u still a student.mofo
I use a phone as I type this and see i typed correctly.....

Perhaps your first class na night school, so because you are an engineer(in doubt) you shouldn't know proper tenses and punctuation??

You are disgrace to first class cadre
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by akpunda86: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
maticar:

I use a phone as I type this and see i typed correctly.....

Perhaps your first class na night school, so because you are an engineer(in doubt) you shouldn't know proper tenses and punctuation??

You are disgrace to first class cadre

There was a poverty
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by maasoap(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:
Soludo should have avoided these guys and delved into other administrative issues first. Seems he has riled things up with his ultimatum. It has also given room to "divide and rule" merchants from outside the region to practice their deadly and evil skills .

Lol. You are among the people who are not ready to face the truth. Una eyes go soon clear.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by CoolAmbience(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
ibidapko:

At the expense of sounding like an IPOB apologist, I have to correct some wrong and uninformed statement you made in your above post about the Anambra state situation:

1. Soludo has to be decisive and ruthless with his security methods. ......... He has to react sternly.
SOLUDO does not have any available means and ways of reacting sternly or ruthless in dealing with the situation

Even the Army and Police are scared for their own lives. In the Anambra of today, no police or army moves about in uniform except they are in a group. And the check points are deserted once it's 7.00pm and during Monday's Stay at home. It's that bad!
Therefore who do you think Soludo can mobilise to curb the excesses in Anambra?
Maybe he can mobilise people from the Northern states like Hope did in Imo state , which exercebated the situation.

2. Why couldn't they stop the Anambra election? You needed to be in Anambra during the election. All man behaved themselves..

Because IPOB even played a major part in getting people to go out and vote because of their belief that there was a move to create an atmosphere of insecurity in the state, militarize Anambra state and impose a state of emergency in the state. There was even a rumour that Obiano must have reached out to some people to achieve the sanity experienced during the election.

3. It is high time the SE sets up a solid security outfit to combat these guys man for man. Anambra is a small state. Comb every forest and bush.

And where will the SE get the recruits that will populate this security outfit? Everyone can attest to the success or otherwise of Ebube-agu in Hope's land.

SOLUDO should apply more street sense in handling these IPOB guys as if they are the sole problem of Anambra state as it appears there are other groups masquerading under the Unknown Gunmen banner to kill and cause havoc in the state.

Moreover, by setting up the so called PEACE & RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE , one would assume that Soludo must have identified some key players in the groups responsible for the insecurity in the state .
ONE CANNOT DIALOGUE WITH THE UNKNOWN'

These are unnecessary excuses.

I really don't know how you rationalize things. How did Fayose recruit people to solve the insecurity in his state?

Secondly, it is not correct that the insecurity in Imo state worsened. It actually improved.

Oga, uniform men wear uniforms around Anambra. You are not telling the truth. They could face Boko Haram in a large forest, it is in Anambra state that they have to become afraid....

Just watch and see as things unfold.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Zorn: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:
This are the same people expecting others to support their presidency ambition while they are busy destroying the potential supporters livelihood.

South East is bleeding
It's only your Gay anus that is bleeding not Igbo land. You're not even different from the cow they killed.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by henxrist(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
onumadu:
But who owns the cows and goats?
I was at Eke Awkaetiti during the festive season and all the sellers of cows and cow meat were Igbo. undecided

Yes, that is my home town. Most dealers are indigenes.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by DaveHarry(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Will the cows be thrown away or still be slaughtered and sold.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Theophinio(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Propsvilla:

Too bad this is happening in my Local Government
Those cows are owned by Igbo Business men not Fulani.

Same here

Close to my village Umueze and the home of Governor Soludo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by UnabashedIPOB: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
donbenie:
UnabashedIPOB..
Come and see chumhin.. grin
This is what you bunch of Clowns have reduced the South East to..
Fleedom Fighters.. cheesy
Hope you are enjoying the show angry

You're pissed off because you are called out! Look in the mirror and you'd see what a CLOWN actually looks like. You're freaking lDIOT!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by UnabashedIPOB: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
donbenie:
UnabashedIPOB..
Come and see chumhin.. grin
This is what you bunch of Clowns have reduced the South East to..
Fleedom Fighters.. cheesy
Hope you are enjoying the show angry

You're pissed off because I called you out for what you're...a FOOL! Look in the mirror and you'd see what a CLOWN actually looks like. You're a freaking lDIOT! Like they say, "A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks." Now go to HELL!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Trustedhands:
He's a terrorist and a hate monger. He deserves every punishment bin laden got.
What type of Terrorist
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Trustedhands: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hizzy:

What type of Terrorist

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by maticar: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
akpunda86:

There was a poverty
there was a fake first class student
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Trustedhands post=111762170][/quote]
You have nothing to say
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by maasoap(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Unknown gunmen are separate militias groups who are out to kill any thing that stands in the way. They are not IPOB or ESN. People don't realise this fact.
Okay, how has Soludo or cattle owners or LG secretariat stood in the way? They're simply criminals
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by maasoap(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
obinnanelson4:
All these are plots to instigate the new governor so as to invite the military and rain hell on his own people just as hope uzordinma sheepishly did. Investigate properly you will see that northerners are responsible just to destabilize the east.

And it worked out fine for him. You don't cower to criminal elements if you don't want to embolden them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by maasoap(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

This could still be some politicians that lost the election trying to make Anambra ungovernable for him by stoking up tension.

Same way politicians sponsored the issues in Imo state. They left Imo after settling scores. I bet you, these people are evil.

Perfectbeing:
Imagine a Buhari supporter giving this excuse that the insecurity in the nation is caused by politicians who wants to make the APC government unpopular so PDP can enter power again

The way some of them reason is out of these world. These criminals did same thing in Rivers State and Imo state before they were crushed. It is not something new. Only people with shallow thinking will blame lost out politicians for these criminal campaigns.

obinnanelson4:
you are a man of wisdom.

Lol at his wisdom and your wisdom too that spotted his own wisdom
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by obinnanelson4(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
4ckyou:

blame everything on the north, you have no shame, why not go and investigate it yourself Mr Jack Bauer
just as your moniker rightly quoted you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:
Soludo should have avoided these guys and delved into other administrative issues first. Seems he has riled things up with his ultimatum. It has also given room to "divide and rule" merchants from outside the region to practice their deadly and evil skills.
Na dem and dem own pipo go suffer am las las ! Just like what is happening in the North lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by donbenie(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You're pissed off because I called you out for what you're...a FOOL! Look in the mirror and you'd see what a CLOWN actually looks like. You're a freaking lDIOT! Like they say, "A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks." Now go to HELL!
Your IPOB Criminal URCHINS are delivering Fleedom the way they know it grin
Burning and maiming Igbos and Igboland..
Fleedom Fighters cheesy
Bunch of TURDS angry

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by drmuri(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
onumadu:

You people should stop this nonsense of trying to make everyone of us reason like fools. undecided
Hear this and hear it well: NO GOVERNANCE CAN HAPPEN IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT FIRST FLUSHING THESE PEOPLE OUT. Soludo is far more intelligent than you. Did you have first class in your degree (assuming you even have a first degree). ??
Your logic is upside down. Fear has never produced good logic.
Ndigbo (certainly not Anambra people) are not led by fear. We don't make consequential decisions based on fear.
The more these people commit these rogue actions, the more they build HATE in the minds of Anambra people, and one day that hate will be visited on them.
Anambra cannot surrender to brigands. cool
Word!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by UnabashedIPOB: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
donbenie:
Your IPOB Criminal URCHINS are delivering Fleedom the way they know it grin
Burning and maiming Igbos and Igboland..
Fleedom Fighters cheesy
Bunch of TURDS angry

You have just spoken like a mindless FOOL! Your ignorant a$$ should be more worried about your terrorist FULANI brethren killing , raping and rampaging Igboland than people defending them selves. You need to bury your self in shame!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Neighbour’s Jaw With Shovel Over Fruit (photo) / Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa / Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.