Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Actions Taken At Your Work Place You Later Regretted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actions Taken At Your Work Place You Later Regretted (254 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actions Taken At Your Work Place You Later Regretted by westlius(m): 12:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Pls mind my English, I once worked at a restaurant as an Auditor, they come this cash point ladies (18,20 years) most days I go audit there stock/cash remittance I do find shortages, but I charge dem 40/50% of the lost items/money.
Months later I left the outlet for another place, a young lady chatted me on FB and her word was I was a wicked Auditor who debits people. I was calm and asked who is she, she told me she was s sister to one of the girls and when her sister goes home most days she crys for the debits. I felt so sorry for her and never knew my actions was right/wrong

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Barren Woman? / Being An Alpha Male / How's Bambiala Business Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.