Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. (2642 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by Chuks277: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2022
1. When she goes above and beyond to appear attractive and well-groomed in your presence.

When she dresses differently than she normally does when she is with you, it is a sign that she wishes for you to be attracted to her and pursue a romantic relationship with her. When a woman is aware of her appearance, particularly when you are present, she is conveying the message that you should pursue her.

2. When she expresses a desire to always be close to you.

You will discover that every aspect of your personality, including your presence, is amusing to a lady who has a crush on you. This is the concept of taking pleasure in conversing with you and being in your company for no reason in particular. Therefore, the next time she approaches you without explanation, or more likely to inquire about your day, seek advice, or discuss a sporting event with you, she is attempting to pique your interest and attention as well.

1. She is bothered by the fact that you are too close to other women for a variety of reasons.

Women who are romantically interested in you are more likely to be protective of you, which may include avoiding your company when other women are present (or vice versa). A brief outburst of hostility when she observes you speaking tenderly with other women is a sign that she desires a relationship with you. This emotion is fueled by jealousy and the fear of losing interest in her.

Read more >>>>https://africamediang.com/6-signs-a-lady-wants-you-to-toast-her/

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by RedMac: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Making money is my problem... Not toasting a lady...

If I toast the lady finish and she gree... Nah my cum I go take dey flex her?

Una no go bring out 4 ways to make legit money... Na wetin no near our problem una dey always bring as topic

20 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by endsarrrs(f): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by Southernigbo: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Complete it by also listing 6 signs that a man wants to talk/toast a responsible lady
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by BigRocky: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2022
One is currently on my neck.
Lol
She even said,"opportunity other guys are dieing for,am giving you and you are wasting it".

Person serious girlfriend o

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by muyico(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by Boogyman557: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool if u like make u de REASON woman matterz!

No RUBBERZ (money) de PESIN mind ooo..

All dis write up Na NONSENSE if u no get RUBBERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by yuping(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2022
undecided woman will do all this when u toast them they will still say, you are not my type. Just get money that is when you will hear I like you but u dey dull.
I missed Sahur this morning and is more painful than a girl breaking up with me.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by bluefilm: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2022
BigRocky:
One is currently on my neck.
Lol
She even said,"opportunity other guys are dieing for,am giving you and you are wasting it".

Person serious girlfriend o

Just tell her to go to the so called other guys and leave you alone.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by BigRocky: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2022
bluefilm:

Just tell her to go to the so called other guys and leave you alone.

Lol bruh
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by sow4me(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Woman matter for 2022?

Well shit is real.

Women don dey mellow this days sha. Dey find real men & no more small yahoo guys.

Con look like them dey reason future things these days.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by haabidah666: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2022
yuping:
undecided woman will do all this when u toast them they will still say, you are not my type. Just get money that is when you will hear I like you but u dey dull.
I missed Sahur this morning and is more painful than a girl breaking up with me.

Oh sorry about that.......

Why tho? ......

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by meobizy(f): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Pointless topic.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by Reggaemich(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Another sign a woman likes u,

Is When she spents her hard earn money on u,

Which I doubt happens, only on rare occasions
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by MadamOk(f): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin may money comes your way
RedMac:
Making money is my problem... Not toasting a lady...

If I toast the lady finish and she gree... Nah my cum I go take dey flex her?

Una no go bring out 4 ways to make legit money... Na wetin no near our problem una dey always bring as topic
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Forget signs, as a man just make money and see girls do the toasting..... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House / Man Run Away From Restaurant After Lady Ordered Food Worth $400 / Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.