Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Jjp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jjp (403 Views)

Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jjp by ntipro: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Jjc
Re: Jjp by Jirilistic(m): 9:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Boxers for life grin
Even when I was little,I hated wearing pants its always boxer
And it must not be a tight boxer I like it to be free and a little bit long

1 Like

Re: Jjp by MrSensor(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2022
ntipro:
Which one goes for you? I go with elastic boxers with enough allowance. Can't soffocate my Johnbull for any reason. Have seen men especially elderly with lines of pants on their trouser. In fact, some wash and spread theirs and they are not gays o. Guys what do you think about this?
the only thing that I can go for na the south openings that you try to cover with those pants.
Re: Jjp by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2022
G-string

2 Likes

Re: Jjp by Alabihaskillus: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:
G-string
U go like sliding dick tackle from d side wella angry

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend / 10 Techniques/strategies/tricks To Defeat Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer. / 20 African Countries With The Most Expensive Average Prices Of Mobile Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.