Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! (7511 Views)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) / A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters / An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by ektbear: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
ZnO:

That goes both ways for you too. Fasola for 2015 my big black bakassi.

So be it. Then a northerner will rule over both of us in 2015 (or whenever GEJ leaves).

alj_harem:

ACN can win if they pick El rufia is president and Fashola as vice,

That works if the PDP picks an unpopular northern candidate or say an Igbo. Perhaps that is Fashola's best bet. Though it is quite unfortunate to be VP to a man that you are better than.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by ZnO: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
alj_harem:

grin grin grin grin grin olodo like u

u studied Msc, Phd blah blah blah and yet u do not know common chemistry 101 or even economics grin grin grin grin dumb

good luck with your self ego search . hope u find wink

Keep deluding yourself. That I choose to largely ignore you should have made sense to you.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by NegroNtns(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
Neither is happening.

Look at how GEJ has already been challenged by North and so far he has yielded. Just two months in his first term. I don't know about North but West sees Gej as representing East as well. If we talk about zoning, what are the qualifying zones?

Put Edo man for Presidency next, they have been in national politics a very long time. Put Benue, Plateau, Kwara, U see where I'm going?

So Gej is from the East. Take it back to North. Then come around to West. After that back to East.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by aljharem3: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
ZnO:

That goes both ways for you too. Fasola for 2015 my big black bakassi.

let God be the decider of that

just watch
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by ZnO: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Neither is happening.

Look at how GEJ has already been challenged by North and so far he has yielded. Just two months in his first term. I don't know about North but West sees Gej as representing East as well. If we talk about zoning, what are the qualifying zones?

Put Edo man for Presidency next, they have been in national politics a very long time. Put Benue, Plateau, Kwara, U see where I'm going?

So Gej is from the East. Take it back to North. Then come around to West. After that back to East.
How many zones do we have? Three, Six?
So now GEJ is from the East? I dey laugh oh!!!!!!
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by aljharem3: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
ekt_bear:

So be it. Then a northerner will rule over both of us in 2015 (or whenever GEJ leaves).

That works if the PDP picks an unpopular northern candidate or say an Igbo. Perhaps that is Fashola's best bet. Though it is quite unfortunate to be VP to a man that you are better than.

yes fashola has a very good chance of being a Vp than a president

as a Vp u can commission some projects as well but under the president approval

FASHOLA is a detribalised Nigeria in all reasonable sense and can work for both the north, igbos and yoruba according to what i can see
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by aljharem3: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
ZnO:

How many zones do we have? Three, Six?
So now GEJ is from the East? I dey laugh oh!!!!!!

GEJ is from the south-south but he took ur slot of the south east. that is a reality to all nigerians apart from SE
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by ZnO: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
alj_harem:

GEJ is from the south-south but he took your slot of the south east. that is a reality to all nigerians apart from SE

I will get back to ignoring you as I have done in the past. You make no sense at all.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by Sunofgod(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
ZnO:

I will get back to ignoring you as I have done in the past. You make no sense at all.

Wise move - Dont take the bait.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by NegroNtns(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
Matter of fact the reference is there that ndigbos called him their son, ebelechukwu.

Anyone "chukwu" anything is an automatic flag and indicator of igbo or SE. You all voted for him as a SE son. You have repeatedly been proud of your 90% or better turn out to get him in because by association with the region he is a proxy President for igbo.

So to say SE is coming in 2015, you need to reasses your politicakl notes on zoning my friend.

The cchair goes North in 2015.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by aljharem3: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2011
ZnO:

Sun of god:

Wise move - Dont take the bait.
grin grin grin grin

the truth is like a Kola nut, it is very bitter to chew but once u chew it then it starts sinking in

alj harem does not really care whether u take him serious or not, neither does he care about ur opionin but the sooner u get to the idea that GEJ represent the igbo nation the better cool

enough said
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by NegroNtns(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2011
ZnO,

Think about my offer on Fashola and let me know your conclusions when you are done reviewing your notes on zoning regarding the SS President.

Thanks,
Signed,
Negro.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by ZnO: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
Sun of God

I asked you who appoints the CBN gov?
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by NegroNtns(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
Lmao!

On a seriouS note, I would like to see an Edo, Itsekiri or Urhobo go for it in 2015
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by ZnO: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

ZnO,

Think about my offer on Fashola and let me know your conclusions when you are done reviewing your notes on zoning regarding the SS President.

Thanks,
Signed,
Negro.

Fashola's time might yet come but not in 2015 or anywhere near it. Both ACN and Fasola are for now local champions that need some maturation. grin grin

Thus, in the next several years the scenario will be like this:
GEJ, North, SE in no clear order.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by aljharem3: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Lmao!

On a seriouS note, I would like to see an Edo, Itsekiri or Urhobo go for it in 2015

just to add

a kanuri or an Hausa man too would do

i don't mind an ibibio or efik man as well

anything but fulani, yoruba, ijaw and igbo would do just fine
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by NegroNtns(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
Both ACN and Fasola are for now local champions that need some maturation.

I will make sure our fellas in SW do not loose focus of your assessment.

Let us know when you feel the need to get our counter-Arewa support for 2015.

Its our opinion that your view of our noble son, Fashola, would have "matured" to see him as a "national" hero, independent of what Arewa thinks of him.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by hakanai(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
nice! Naija.
the thread started about Dr Ngozi,
moved to whether she is better than others,
moved to sacking CBN Gov.,
moving to GEJ powers,
moved to presidency of Sanusi,
moved to fashola
moved Rochas
and now Regional politics.We never talk straight.Naija i hail thee!!!
We always resist everything and fight over useless things. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I wonder how the President copes!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by ziccoit: 4:30am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^ This may be secondary to Corruption of reasoning and thinking. Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by EzeUche(m): 4:31am On Jul 06, 2011
haka_nai:

nice! Naija.
the thread started about Dr Ngozi,
moved to whether she is better than others,
moved to sacking CBN Gov.,
moving to GEJ powers,
moved to presidency of Sanusi,
moved to fashola
moved Rochas
and now Regional politics.We never talk straight.Naija i hail thee!!!
We always resist everything and fight over useless things. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I wonder how the President copes!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This was hilarious! grin
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by enyojo(f): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2011
Today, my dear Ngozi will be 'crowned' Super-Minister (sort of Super-Mod Mukinat 2) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by sayso: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2011
My dear madam,there is a war about to brew and they just want somebody to ignite the first dynamite. Be careful of the planners around you,if you sense any danger never be afraid to say no just like you did to OBJ and co.Remember you serve the world of humanity better that Nigeria in your present office,which is the main duty of Man/Woman to God.My humble opinion.They want to use SNL to start and now the opposition want to use you to stop him. B-E-W-A-R-E.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by enyojo(f): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2011
^^ It will shock many Nigerians that Ngozi and Sanusi will have the most robust relationship in Government contrary to many people's expectations
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by TEKUTE: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2011
people let's just forget who is doing the work, let’s focus on what she can give to us again because she did well the last time, so all we need to do for her is to support her,
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by playmode(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2011
I don't see anything special about Iweala.All this talk about international clout and her being a super woman is utter nonsense.We don't need ministers with international clout ,we need leaders who care about the people and whose "HEARTS" are in the right place.

You don't need to have a PHD to be able to lead your people well ,you just need to be honest ,disciplined and genuinely interested in making your people's lives better.

Take a look at venezuela.Hugo Chavez is no PHD holder but i bet he will perform better than any of this ministers we have and his impact will be felt by the masses.

If i had my way i will just remove all these dinosaurs and appoint young (under 35 years) Nigerians who have great ideas and are eager to work for the people.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by MyTake: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2011
Recycling has never worked for Nigeria. We have been recycling people since independence and see where we are after over 40 years. I believe Iweala is ok as a person but we need to try new hands, maybe, just maybe, things will be better. Most of the old 'experienced' hands are simply USELESS! they only have looting experience
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by member479760: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2011
Mr. waste management again. so no other ibos qualify for this job. na wa o!
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by hercules07: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2011
Enyo

That is what most people do not understand, Sanusi is a straight talker, Okonjo Iweala is the same, they will get on each other's nerves but there will be mutual respect between the two, they are just too professional not to work together.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by MyTake: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2011
hercules07:

Enyo

That is what most people do not understand, Sanusi is a straight talker, Okonjo Iweala is the same, they will get on each other's nerves but there will be mutual respect between the two, they are just too professional not to work together.

I like your logic
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by fxtopedia(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
alj harem  Negro_Ntns  ZnO  Stop trolling!!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by vicenzo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

ZnO,

Thanks,
Signed,
Negro.

hehehe! Chineke! The stuff was signed,efu o lamu e!
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! by NegroNtns(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
Yes, to give it stature and humor.

But as you can see the Ndigbo is not polished in negotiating skills and responded awkwardly. Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death / Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP / Baraje-led PDP Elects NWC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.