Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) (7724 Views)

Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Person wey no go fit move once you insert dick
Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by Bruta(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin
Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by Reggaemich(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:
Flexible body amazing
i think, she is a Contortionist
Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by heniford2: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Reggaemich:
i think, she is a Contortionist
yeah amazing cheesy
Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

She is probably a lesbian!
Source?
Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by czarr(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

She is probably a lesbian!
why do you think so?
Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Only God knows what Capricorn did to u while growing up. Stop believing in shit like that

quote author=Jeon post=111758146]BORING CAPRICORN...

Capricorn humor is either absurd and over-the-top or dry.

THEY TRY SO HARD TO SOUND FUNNY..
mtchwee.

leave this funny aspects to
the half house, half human, scale, the twins and ram..

because goat is not funny also serious. [/quote]
Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by Tezzi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin omo I don laugh sote pepper enter my head
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool this picture don BOOST my ENERGY DRINK and motivat my head pan!

I must JAZZ in ASHAWOO house this evening!

Na to use EYES take find ASHAWOO BANI wey look like dis girl.. I go NACK NACK her TOTTO wit PASSION!

chai if I ever catch dis BANI wey u Post her picture, Na to LOCK her UP INSIDE 1 of my WEED BUNK, TROWEY all spare KEYS and leave ONLY 1 key for my SELF!

Na to de NACK NACK her 24sc...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by Boogyman557: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tezzi:
grin grin omo I don laugh sote pepper enter my head
Holly Gram cool

NaSo my Gee!

WTF MAN!
Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
siofra:
But why are men like this angry
Wen then.lol.
U wey sabi look man trousers zip Wen dem pass u for road.. lol.i dey lie? undecided
Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not all men have same orientation as you.
Out of every 4 Ladies you come across in Sub Sahara Africa, 3 generate entropy of odors.
It takes commitment, discipline & desirous efforts to be among the microscopic few without such
see this mumu

Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool this picture don BOOST my ENERGY DRINK and motivat my head pan!

I must JAZZ in ASHAWOO house this evening!

Na to use EYES take find ASHAWOO BANI wey look like dis girl.. I go NACK NACK her TOTTO wit PASSION!

chai if I ever catch dis BANI wey u Post her picture, Na to LOCK her UP INSIDE 1 of my WEED BUNK, TROWEY all spare KEYS and leave ONLY 1 key for my SELF!

Na to de NACK NACK her 24sc...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Guy you be real comedian aswear
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) by Boogyman557: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Guy you be real comedian aswear grin grin grin grin
Holly Gram cool lolz

my Nigga, my Gee!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? / See What I Found In Her Bum Bum / Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.